Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:44:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][WEBD][CPU][POW&POS] 🌍 WebDollar - Currency of the Internet | in browser  (Read 43572 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (5 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Therion

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:27:28 PM

all you need is here:

https://webdollarforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=129

Hello, I can confirm that private tests have begun, the pools are almost there !
Can devs add mining calculator ?
And processor comparison table ?
Nois!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KYBORG11111

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:31:20 PM

Hi, ! I believe that this idea is pretty a commercial investment currently.
And what are the projects that are not commercial? And in General, I believe that the entire crypto market is purely for speculation created. After all, no one has a working product of the present. Although this project may succeed in the future, no one can know for the future. Only time will tell.

▬▬ ● ● Papusha ● ● ▬▬
▰▰▰ PAPUSHA ROCKET TECHNOLOGY ICO COOMING SOON ▰▰▰
www.papusha.io/
AlexandruPanait

Activity: 232
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 06:43:20 PM

And what are the projects that are not commercial? And in General, I believe that the entire crypto market is purely for speculation created. After all, no one has a working product of the present. Although this project may succeed in the future, no one can know for the future. Only time will tell.

Unfortunately I noticed in crypto space lot of project growing due to marketing without a great tech behind which improves something or solving a problem (BitconCash is an example and many ICOs)... But in the same time when you have a great product which can change the market as WebDollar is for mass adoption of crypto currency, you need also to use commercial to spread all over the world the utility and innovation of the project even for those which are not too educated in crypto and blockchain terms.
CryptoRobert

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:20:12 PM

Unfortunately I noticed in crypto space lot of project growing due to marketing without a great tech behind which improves something or solving a problem (BitconCash is an example and many ICOs)... But in the same time when you have a great product which can change the market as WebDollar is for mass adoption of crypto currency, you need also to use commercial to spread all over the world the utility and innovation of the project even for those which are not too educated in crypto and blockchain terms.

Well, it is not really a problem if it takes time to achieve mass adoption, in fact it only means that the firstcomers will become much more rich, so I would really not be too much in a hurry Smiley
rwhat333

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:19:40 PM

what is the status of the mining pool? I thought it was supposed to be release the beginning of June.
hadryhar

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:31:04 PM

I am check in website on your idea, It's truly interesting! Very nice logo, spotless website, apperceptive design.
AlexandruPanait

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 06:25:09 PM

what is the status of the mining pool? I thought it was supposed to be release the beginning of June.

We know, we're sorry for delay but unexpected things appeared and we had to solve them, but now we're very close to deliver the mining pools. Here are some screenshoots from private test network. Our mining pool model is unique, we're trying to make it interactive with users as possible as we can.
https://image.ibb.co/dVzbZo/test1.jpg
https://image.ibb.co/jUw6Zo/trans.jpg
AlexandruPanait

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 06:26:26 PM

I am check in website on your idea, It's truly interesting! Very nice logo, spotless website, apperceptive design.

Thank you very much for your review, please subscribe to our newsletter for being kept up to date
rwhat333

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:49:38 PM

AlexandruPanait, thanks for the screenshot! Looks great. Excited to hear more.
TakeItEasy

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:25:24 AM

AlexandruPanait, thanks for the screenshot! Looks great. Excited to hear more.
Yes, screenshot is so awesome.
I print it and hang on the wall as a poster Cheesy
You can do it to!

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
ultimul

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:59:47 AM

35.5 MHs
even with pools it's becoming harder and harder to get reward on single computer
HeroesninjA

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:40:04 AM

https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@LibraPool
Emapsen

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:00:23 AM

Hello guys. I'm interested on this idea. I will wait this to look what is going to occur!
AlCamus

Activity: 121
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:06:04 AM

The first address you mentioned was one of the addresses of one of our main devs, the 2nd address is probably a miner. The devs were not paid for the last 9 months, as it was described in the topic the Phase 1 was paid to the developers and the GitHub contributors.

Regarding the Hash Rate. Yes, we had an increase of over 100% of browser miners. Most of the new miners are from China and from Germany as well. About two weeks ago the global hashrate was about 3.5 mh/s, now the global hash rate is about 16mh/s. Some miners mine with over 1500 different computers or over 100 powerful servers. Thus, these miners get rewards more often.

To make you a simple calculation, today on the Test Net Telegram group a Romanian user posted how he got about 500kh/s and he told us he rented 52 AWS servers with  c4 4x and he pays an average of 0,45 USD per server per hour.  That means for 500kh/s, our miner needs to pay about 16,848 USD per month for 500 kh/s. These miners are legit and they spend a lot of money for their servers and their computation to get this computation power, and still he mines only 100 blocks per day. because the global hash rate is 16 mh/s and he got only 500kh/s. Probably in China is a little bit more profitable, but still the costs are high for these mining farms that mine WebDollar  Smiley

I do not really get it: Did you say that the top miner is one of your devs? And it is absolutely sure that this is reached by browser mining?! (So one of your devs is investing thousands of US-Dollars?)
TakeItEasy

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:21:54 AM

The first address you mentioned was one of the addresses of one of our main devs, the 2nd address is probably a miner. The devs were not paid for the last 9 months, as it was described in the topic the Phase 1 was paid to the developers and the GitHub contributors.

Regarding the Hash Rate. Yes, we had an increase of over 100% of browser miners. Most of the new miners are from China and from Germany as well. About two weeks ago the global hashrate was about 3.5 mh/s, now the global hash rate is about 16mh/s. Some miners mine with over 1500 different computers or over 100 powerful servers. Thus, these miners get rewards more often.

To make you a simple calculation, today on the Test Net Telegram group a Romanian user posted how he got about 500kh/s and he told us he rented 52 AWS servers with  c4 4x and he pays an average of 0,45 USD per server per hour.  That means for 500kh/s, our miner needs to pay about 16,848 USD per month for 500 kh/s. These miners are legit and they spend a lot of money for their servers and their computation to get this computation power, and still he mines only 100 blocks per day. because the global hash rate is 16 mh/s and he got only 500kh/s. Probably in China is a little bit more profitable, but still the costs are high for these mining farms that mine WebDollar  Smiley

I do not really get it: Did you say that the top miner is one of your devs? And it is absolutely sure that this is reached by browser mining?! (So one of your devs is investing thousands of US-Dollars?)
No.
You understand all what was written.
You just need 1 more post to "upgrade" your account)

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
AlCamus

Activity: 121
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:56:02 AM

No.
You understand all what was written.
You just need 1 more post to "upgrade" your account)

No, I really asked because I do not understand that statement completely. But your reaction tells me more then I need to know. Goodbye 9.9% premined WEBD, hope you celebrate your bought clicks for your video. So... anonymity and smart contracts in the end of July?!
AlexandruPanait

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 12:03:01 PM

No, I really asked because I do not understand that statement completely. But your reaction tells me more then I need to know. Goodbye 9.9% premined WEBD, hope you celebrate your bought clicks for your video. So... anonymity and smart contracts in the end of July?!

Hi! Who answered you is a community member. The 9.9% will be use to develop the whole ecosystem. That means paying devs which developed and contributed to the project with webds, to get listed on exchanges, marketing, etc. All costs for growing the project will be supported from the genesis amount. We're not mining, only Devs from community are mining. Because we delayed the mining pools release due to we want to make it very unique and competitive for avoid centralisation we have to delya a little bit the smart contracts. By the way this moment WebDollar accepts tokes.
TakeItEasy

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:10:35 PM

What are you talking about, guys ?
He asked this:

Answer is:
12 days before his question)

Better tell us what about pools ?
Any updates ?

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
AlexandruPanait

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 01:18:00 PM

What are you talking about, guys ?
He asked this:

Answer is:
12 days before his question)

Better tell us what about pools ?
Any updates ?

We tested one pool and it is working. We have to integrate all features in interface and after this to test with more pools, then we will be ready!

Here is a test link: http://webdollar.ddns.net:9094/pool/0/WebDollar%20Pool2/0.25/WEBD$gAcY@i4SzVoQdiqPUFDm79BVJHsUuU3IcD$/4d79e77d12afa2cbe4c12d59da71d57ac98f4c52bcfd57d7ca7558a1d909a42e/http:$$webdollar.io/http:$$webdollar.com:333;http:$$webdollar.ddns.net:9095

You can see the status on the link
alizay

Activity: 123
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:58:22 PM

Hey guys I have 2 raspberry pi's would it be worth it to mine this with those or not worth it at all?

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: