Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:17:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][WEBD][CPU][POW&POS] 🌍 WebDollar - Currency of the Internet | in browser  (Read 43570 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (5 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
AlexandruPanait

Activity: 232
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 02:19:15 PM

I'm still not have Telegram...don't know why Cheesy
So I want to ask here - do you guys have an official escrow on Telegram trading ? And what is the current price ?

No, we don't have an official escrow. There are few channels for trading with few community escrows. I don't know the prices because I am not trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NotAnExit

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 02:28:28 AM

Three hours since I started mining and already over 109 coins.

Does anyone know how the referral works? Do we earn anything extra if someone clicks our link and starts mining?
https://webdollar.io/pool/1/WEBDminers/0.01/9d1e36899b3a1164e1fc790cc38c73f81d6b48522cef0abbb559c823662f0c57/https:$$webdminers.ddns.net:80/r/WEBD$gBC7XNAbGgL90KKJTq@0+tBM$RkBSa972b$

I can see this coin being a contender, especially if an API is developed so people can sell their wares using this coin as a shopping cart checkout!

I'm in. Getting my 21 core CPU ready for this one. Just point me to some info on how to set up a pool and masternode for it!
TakeItEasy

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:14:55 AM

Three hours since I started mining and already over 109 coins.

Does anyone know how the referral works? Do we earn anything extra if someone clicks our link and starts mining?
https://webdollar.io/pool/1/WEBDminers/0.01/9d1e36899b3a1164e1fc790cc38c73f81d6b48522cef0abbb559c823662f0c57/https:$$webdminers.ddns.net:80/r/WEBD$gBC7XNAbGgL90KKJTq@0+tBM$RkBSa972b$

I can see this coin being a contender, especially if an API is developed so people can sell their wares using this coin as a shopping cart checkout!

I'm in. Getting my 21 core CPU ready for this one. Just point me to some info on how to set up a pool and masternode for it!
What hashrate do you have with 21 cores ? Do you used all of them for mining ?

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
supportercoin56

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:04:00 AM

World Bank reported that there were over 2 billion unbanked and underbanked people in the world.Whether due governments negligence or some other reasons, these people are faced with the worse form of financial exclusion. Very soon thanks to cryptocurency in general and (soon Webdollars too) people will begin to enjoy acces to financial services.
LucyInTheSkyWithDiamonds

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:13:31 AM

There are rumors on a romanian facebook group(Criptomonede Romania) that this project is more dead than alive.
The devs have not been payed for months.....

I want to ask the miners. How(where) do you sell your coins to pay for electricity?

AlexandruPanait

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 10:41:57 AM

There are rumors on a romanian facebook group(Criptomonede Romania) that this project is more dead than alive.
The devs have not been payed for months.....

I want to ask the miners. How(where) do you sell your coins to pay for electricity?

People likes to talk... The project is NOT dead and the devs were paid 5 days ago as you can see in the pictures below. We have a lot of people who are envious of what we managed to achieve in such a short time and without funds, and they are trying now to stop our growth.

https://imgur.com/9DDwAfc
https://imgur.com/a/oeIcZeC

Or you can check it here.

https://www.webdscan.io/address/WEBD%24gCjRn47UztKwvVvdkNUq%23U9cuQYLfBLjHv%24

ChrisRuth

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:47:29 AM

Perhaps, the developers did a great job. Detailed technical information on the idea, information about developers, social networks. I think that this is a sample for other plans as it is necessary to treat the investor, draw up a draft.
TakeItEasy

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:31:17 AM

Perhaps, the developers did a great job. Detailed technical information on the idea, information about developers, social networks. I think that this is a sample for other plans as it is necessary to treat the investor, draw up a draft.
I'm in WebDollar project from the very beginning, from the mining of test network. And in spite of that some points of the road map was not fulfilled, as it was planned, the development team is actively working and it can be seen. Unlike many scam projects.
It's a pity that they report little on the progress of work on this forum.
Apparently, I have to install Telegram Smiley

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
TakeItEasy

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:44:04 AM

I didn't sell a single WD coin.
I rent some dedicated servers to mine WD. For home based mining I'm paying from my salary.
And I'm still mine in solo on my server at workplace, there I do not pay for electricity Cheesy Boss does not mind Wink

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
LucyInTheSkyWithDiamonds

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:21:23 PM

If the devs where payed in WBD where they can exchange WEBD for $?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not everybody have money to sustain the mining from their own pocket
Dayattaufik

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:23:52 PM

I am proud of this dollar web project, hopefully in the future it will be successful and grow rapidly.
AlexandruPanait

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 12:52:22 PM

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the beginning of BTC no one tough how they cashing sell BTC faster. They did from passion. And now you can see the result of their passion. This is what we want too from WebDollar Community.
EdwardsEdward

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:56:20 PM

Greetings team. Are you planning to get listed on any ICO review platforms in the near future? If yes, when are you going to do this?
trend@coin

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:10:13 PM

what is the meaning of this project entirely from the World Wide Web?
what are the WWW companies that fund or initiate this project if it's true this system is like World Wild Web there will definitely be a lot that will support this WebDollar for development...
good job dev
Venphipabu

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:16:47 PM

Now it's clear why people have recognized the value of the idea. At least it looks like they have. But some of it is due to it being a really useful project that can have global implications.
AlexandruPanait

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 01:17:37 PM

Greetings team. Are you planning to get listed on any ICO review platforms in the near future? If yes, when are you going to do this?

Hi! We're not going to do any ICO because we handled to develop the technology without ICO
LucyInTheSkyWithDiamonds

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:35:51 PM

In the beginning of BTC no one tough how they cashing sell BTC faster. They did from passion. And now you can see the result of their passion. This is what we want too from WebDollar Community.

Don't compare this coin with BTC or this time when we have so many exchanges with 2009.

You want to say that WEBD will have his own exchange where the creators will dump 4 billions of coins? You can't go more centralized than this. You can beat BITMAIN if you do this.
We want an answer about the exchanges. Not everybody wants to mine forever and keep your coins.
AlexandruPanait

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 01:43:37 PM

Don't compare this coin with BTC or this time when we have so many exchanges with 2009.

You want to say that WEBD will have his own exchange where the creators will dump 4 billions of coins? You can't go more centralized than this. You can beat BITMAIN if you do this.
We want an answer about the exchanges. Not everybody wants to mine forever and keep your coins.

You're funny. Nobody will dump the coins, it is not ethical and healthy for the project. We didn't do any ICO in order to have money for paying exchanges to list us. anyone from the community can list WebDollar anywhere. We just developed a technology. Sky is the limit, you can list WebDollar everywhere you want. Due to high costs of listing a coin we're developing the ecosystem exchange where everyone will be able to trade WebDollar at the cheapest fees.
LucyInTheSkyWithDiamonds

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:09:02 PM

You're funny. Nobody will dump the coins, it is not ethical and healthy for the project. We didn't do any ICO in order to have money for paying exchanges to list us. anyone from the community can list WebDollar anywhere. We just developed a technology. Sky is the limit, you can list WebDollar everywhere you want. Due to high costs of listing a coin we're developing the ecosystem exchange where everyone will be able to trade WebDollar at the cheapest fees.

Hahahaha
"You're funny. Nobody will dump the coins, it is not ethical and healthy for the project"

I may be funny but I know for sure that if you have a good project your coin will be listed for free on the biggest exchanges. Take IOTA for example.

If you create your own exchange how do you plan to bring the buyers because you will have a lot of sellers?

Who is developing this project? Are you an organization, foundation or something?

Darrell-Hopkins

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:22:08 PM

Of course, this idea is going to penetrate into big financial sector and bring service to people in an easy way using blockchain technology, it will bring more people in contact with cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: