Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:14:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][WEBD][CPU][POW&POS] 🌍 WebDollar - Currency of the Internet | in browser  (Read 43572 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (5 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
xXSSonicXx

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:14:06 PM

Is WebD safe?

No.
Webd is a shitcoin. The lead developer got hacked, lost premined coins and then issued a hardfork to revert the transactions.
It's also centralized, if the webdollar.io gets hacked, all browser miners will lose their money.

Keep up the good work man, we need to reach 100 pages here  Kiss

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoRobert

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:33:17 AM

Now there is no staking, just  POW mining. For you to be in only one pool use the  pool long link and don't choose the pool from the drop-down table in consensus (webdollar.io). (check Telegram for full list of long links of pools)
When POS will be added, as it will be hybrid, you will have to stake your WEBDs in order to participate in the process. But in the same time for the POW blocks you will also be able to mine like you do now with CPUs.
The percentage of POS blocks was discussed to be 20 followed by 10 POW blocks, and so on.

Any infos on when the PoS will be implemented? More, will it be possible to leave the wallet open for PoS while avoiding to produce PoW?
AngryWhiteWolf

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:09:18 PM

Interesting concept, mining made easy for everybody. I was looking for an exchange but doesn't seem to be any yet. No idea how much webd worth.
alexandru.b

Activity: 62

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 12:12:58 PM

Now there is no staking, just  POW mining. For you to be in only one pool use the  pool long link and don't choose the pool from the drop-down table in consensus (webdollar.io). (check Telegram for full list of long links of pools)
When POS will be added, as it will be hybrid, you will have to stake your WEBDs in order to participate in the process. But in the same time for the POW blocks you will also be able to mine like you do now with CPUs.
The percentage of POS blocks was discussed to be 20 followed by 10 POW blocks, and so on.

Any infos on when the PoS will be implemented? More, will it be possible to leave the wallet open for PoS while avoiding to produce PoW?

Be being an open source project and community based, we no longer want to give deadlines for certain features. There are no deadlines in big projects like Bitcoin, Ethereum etc... Moreover, we didn't have any ICO. Indeed the Proof of Stake test net branch allows you to mine POS and POW separately. You can exclude one mining or another one. POS will work from browser directly.
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:35:23 PM

Be being an open source project and community based, we no longer want to give deadlines for certain features. There are no deadlines in big projects like Bitcoin, Ethereum etc... Moreover, we didn't have any ICO. Indeed the Proof of Stake test net branch allows you to mine POS and POW separately. You can exclude one mining or another one. POS will work from browser directly.

Well, community based means actually community based, so keeping the community up to date with any news of interest should be the priority number one of the team, which reading the history of posting here seems not really. This aspect has definetly to be improved here if you want to keep a community around your project beyond your local Romanian Telegram group.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:38:37 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2018, 01:58:48 AM by gold969

I see you on Twitter news

webdollar #airdrop
Rules of participation will be announced tomorrow. Spread the word!
 https://twitter.com/WebDollar_io/status/1061712176363257856
 same other

Good evening. The dev team been working day and night to make sure everything will run smoother on #webdollar chain. #POS is around the corner and our own exchange waits in line to be deployed. Spread the news for more surprises awaits both here and on our Telegram channel.  https://twitter.com/WebDollar_io/status/1061660463006732288

Could you here on this thread to clarify the POS, and airdrop

p.s. Please give full explanations for a simple inhabitant, your links to the github are suitable for programmers.
and it's not hard for me to retweet, but why don't you make a bounty? You have coins that you previously mined .... and I would also like to see a report on where you want to use them.
if my memory serves me, you mined 4,000,000,000 coins, but on the first page I only see

"Supply & Emission"

Total supply:
The coins will be issued through mining over a 100 year time span, with 9.9% (4.1568 Billion) reserved for WebDollar Genesis.

looking at your record, you can understand that you will receive your coins gradually over 100 years ... or have you already received them ..?
and please do not send us for answers to the telegram channel, this is not a very convenient instant messenger, all questions and answers are lost there ...
AlexandruPanait

Activity: 232

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 12:56:13 PM

webdollar #airdrop
 same other

Good evening. The dev team been working day and night to make sure everything will run smoother on #webdollar chain. #POS is around the corner and our own exchange waits in line to be deployed. Spread the news for more surprises awaits both here and on our Telegram channel.  https://twitter.com/WebDollar_io/status/1061660463006732288

Could you here on this thread to clarify the POS, and airdrop

p.s. Please give full explanations for a simple inhabitant, your links to the github are suitable for programmers.
and it's not hard for me to retweet, but why don't you make a bounty? You have coins that you previously mined .... and I would also like to see a report on where you want to use them.
if my memory serves me, you mined 4,000,000,000 coins, but on the first page I only see

https://webdollar.io/public/assets/images/bitcointalk/section-supply.png

Total supply:
The coins will be issued through mining over a 100 year time span, with 9.9% (4.1568 Billion) reserved for WebDollar Genesis.

looking at your record, you can understand that you will receive your coins gradually over 100 years ... or have you already received them ..?
and please do not send us for answers to the telegram channel, this is not a very convenient instant messenger, all questions and answers are lost there ...

Hi there.

What github links are you meaning?

We're paying the developers which are constantly involving in pushing code on ghithub or developing ecosystem applications from genesis coins. In the main post you can see the current report (https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwebdollar.io%2Fpublic%2Fassets%2Fimages%2Fbitcointalk%2Fwebdollar-genesis-investment.png&t=594&c=Rxj9OO3omAub0g). We already have the coins it won't be given to us gradually.

The POS is almost done. And the transaction are fixed as well. We're testing now and doing the last fine tunes in order to release a good update without any bug. The airdrop is organized by our community as far as I know and there are others organized by pools. The only airdrop which we will do is that from the bounties section from the website. We will release it after releasing the ecosystem exchange.
elnino7

Activity: 69

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:58:03 PM

webdollar #airdrop
 same other

Hi there. I am part of the community and the marketing team. Rules for the lottery-airdrop are all there in the form. Every week, one retweet (any retweet from that past week) will receive 5k WEBD. As you know this is an open-source project, and this campaign is done by and for the community. Peace!
bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:57:30 PM

webdollar #airdrop
 same other

Hi there. I am part of the community and the marketing team. Rules for the lottery-airdrop are all there in the form. Every week, one retweet (any retweet from that past week) will receive 5k WEBD. As you know this is an open-source project, and this campaign is done by and for the community. Peace!

One retweet (any retweet from that past week) will receive 5k WEBD? This is NOT what is written in the "Weekly WebDollar ReTweet Reward Campaign" form published by your team, where in fact it turns out that this "airdrop"(?) is in fact 100% a lottery and it it totally untrue that "One retweet (any retweet from that past week) will receive 5k WEBD". At least, if we agree that we are expressing ourselves in English. You should also google the word "airdrop" to know what it means before using it randomly. Words do have meanings - you know?

elnino7

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:46:43 PM

webdollar #airdrop
 same other

One retweet (any retweet from that past week) will receive 5k WEBD? This is NOT what is written in the "Weekly WebDollar ReTweet Reward Campaign" form published by your team, where in fact it turns out that this "airdrop"(?) is in fact 100% a lottery and it it totally untrue that "One retweet (any retweet from that past week) will receive 5k WEBD". At least, if we agree that we are expressing ourselves in English. You should also google the word "airdrop" to know what it means before using it randomly. Words do have meanings - you know?

Hi there

I am in charge of Twitter right now.
Please read the pinned post and also please read the rules. They are very clear and exposed in the link provided there.
I will re-post them here for you.
Rules are as follow:
Fellow followers, the rules to the weekly WebDollar Retweet contest are as follow:

- From Monday until Saturday, any post of ours can be retweeted for the contest. On Sunday we will choose the lucky winner via random.org
- Each retweet can be subscribed in the weekly lucky draw.
- Abusing this form with the same link for the same retweet = ban out of present and future retweet lucky draws.
- The more posts you retweet, the more chances you have.
- Only retweets from the past week counts in the Sunday lucky draw.
- Each Sunday, one person will win one time x 5000 WebDollars which will be transferred immediately in the provided webdollar address.
- For new adopters: WebDollar wallet is automatically generated when you access webdollar.io - it literally takes up to 5 seconds to have a brand new wallet.
- All twitter accounts that share our posts should have at LEAST 15 followers in order to be considered eligible for the prize

Note: all artwork (pictures, graphics) are fan-work since this is an open source project.

Now, you can subscribe and read the rules here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/17fzfEu_elj8LPimxOh5fqh8TlDM-EZPxtXVcpdK7_5A/edit?ts=5be8942d

Since you are RIGHT about not being an AIRDROP - from now on we will NOT mention the word AIRDROP associated with this lottery. We will just call it the Community Weekly Retweet Reward Campaign. Hope this is k with you.

Anyhow stay tuned for the end of month when an airdrop like you never saw in crypto will be deployed.
Peace!
bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:20:19 AM

webdollar #airdrop
 same other

Hi there

Please read the pinned post and also please read the rules. They are very clear and exposed in the link provided there.
Rules are as follow:
Fellow followers, the rules to the weekly WebDollar Retweet contest are as follow:

- From Monday until Saturday, any post of ours can be retweeted for the contest. On Sunday we will choose the lucky winner via random.org
- Abusing this form with the same link for the same retweet = ban out of present and future retweet lucky draws.
- Each Sunday, one person will win one time x 5000 WebDollars which will be transferred immediately in the provided webdollar address.
- For new adopters: WebDollar wallet is automatically generated when you access webdollar.io - it literally takes up to 5 seconds to have a brand new wallet.
- All twitter accounts that share our posts should have at LEAST 15 followers in order to be considered eligible for the prize

Note: all artwork (pictures, graphics) are fan-work since this is an open source project.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/17fzfEu_elj8LPimxOh5fqh8TlDM-EZPxtXVcpdK7_5A/edit?ts=5be8942d

Since you are RIGHT about not being an AIRDROP - from now on we will NOT mention the word AIRDROP associated with this lottery. We will just call it the Community Weekly Retweet Reward Campaign. Hope this is k with you.

Anyhow stay tuned for the end of month when an airdrop like you never saw in crypto will be deployed.
Peace!

Now that's much better. Of course I HAD understood what you had said before, even though it was badly expressed, I just wanted to stress you to be 100% clear on your statements for the benefit of the project.

elnino7

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:05:58 PM

webdollar #airdrop
 same other

Hi there

Rules are as follow:

Peace!

Now that's much better. Of course I HAD understood what you had said before, even though it was badly expressed, I just wanted to stress you to be 100% clear on your statements for the benefit of the project.

Yezzir;)

If it's badly expressed could you post or PM me your version of a "good" version? Any contribution or feedback are more than welcome.
Thanks.
trusterTXR

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:34:41 PM

Hello, anyone can explain this new stupid rulle for trading Webdollars in Telegram channel?

"This channel does not afford to support anymore bids under 100 $ / 1 Million WEBD. You can always try to buy at a lower place somewhere else. Any WTB message that does not comply will be deleted and the user muted for 24 hours. The second time she/he will be banned".

I mean, why do you force users to sell and buy webdollars at your convenient price??? And why 100 $ ? Why not 1000$ , or 10$ , or 1 $...?? Why not 89 $, or 70$, or 43 $, or 40 $?Huh

This is a bad decission. No one can force me to buy at your price, or to sell at your price.

Where to buy and sell if not in the channel created for those kind of operations?? On the Moon??
ildotoress

Activity: 77

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:52:14 AM

Chill dude, that is a private channel, not created or managed by the DEV team! And as it is private they can set a MINIMUM limit. Also there is NO maximum limit.
My recommendation to you is to exit that channel an wait for the official exchange where there will be no limits.
elnino7

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:30:25 PM

Hello, anyone can explain this new stupid rulle for trading Webdollars in Telegram channel?

"This channel does not afford to support anymore bids under 100 $ / 1 Million WEBD. You can always try to buy at a lower place somewhere else. Any WTB message that does not comply will be deleted and the user muted for 24 hours. The second time she/he will be banned".

I mean, why do you force users to sell and buy webdollars at your convenient price??? And why 100 $ ? Why not 1000$ , or 10$ , or 1 $...?? Why not 89 $, or 70$, or 43 $, or 40 $?Huh

This is a bad decission. No one can force me to buy at your price, or to sell at your price.

Where to buy and sell if not in the channel created for those kind of operations?? On the Moon??

You can mine WebDollar or buy from those Telegram channels that you do not like (which are not official exchanges anyhow) or simply wait for a normal exchange. Then you will be able to place orders like WTB WEBD 1 million for 0 US Dollars. Good luck.
elnino7

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:53:06 AM

You can all have a first glimpse of our following big community airdrop on the following links:

https://twitter.com/WebDollar_io/status/1069903042907115522

or

https://www.facebook.com/webdollar.io/photos/a.111793746208724/232949260759838/?type=3&theater

Extra news first publicly shared here: each participant will get 500 $WEBD.

Spread the word!

rooie1971

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:08:48 PM

I like the concept, can be the new kid on the block.
Any news on exchanges?
elnino7

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:43:16 PM

no news on exchanges. top priority now is POS, which will be first implemented.

More news on the airdrop: 1000 WEBD guaranteed / person for first 1000 legit subscribers.

Some details here:

https://twitter.com/WebDollar_io/status/1070247121251635200

Cheers
silverduck

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:03:13 PM

look at my avatar
and my webd addres at profil
elnino7

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:12:28 PM

NEWS about the POS

https://twitter.com/WebDollar_io/status/1073225587244888065

Enjoy
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: