Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:15:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][WEBD][CPU][POW&POS] 🌍 WebDollar - Currency of the Internet | in browser  (Read 43570 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (5 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
BoozyTalking

Activity: 315
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 07:20:29 AM

If they (devs) are so active and work so hard, then ask them to repair 'LOFT' pool, please.
It is the duty of the owner of that pool to solve the technical problems.

But Devs list this pool on their main page on site - and that is only one pool which i have tested, maybe there are another pools which are not working/broken.
If they are active then why they even not check information on their main page and about blockchain state on pools?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
romeo2906

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2021, 08:41:39 AM

If they (devs) are so active and work so hard, then ask them to repair 'LOFT' pool, please.
It is the duty of the owner of that pool to solve the technical problems.

But Devs list this pool on their main page on site - and that is only one pool which i have tested, maybe there are another pools which are not working/broken.
If they are active then why they even not check information on their main page and about blockchain state on pools?

Anyone can make updates / corrections on github. Then they are sent on LIVE periodically.

On the other hand it is just a site. It doesn't all depend on that site. There is also a site from the active members of the community.
And more can be built, that means decentralization.

The mods already deleted your rule-breaking post. Perhaps they are overzealous as well...? Why don't you start a topic in Meta for whining because your spams are deleted? That should be the best approach.
The rules were made for being followed, not broken. Maybe you thought the opposite.
I'm sorry, but it wasn't on purpose.
Pon13

Activity: 670
Merit: 130

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2021, 10:07:34 AM

Hi, there was an update to terminal miner that completely broke my node when updated npm.
What was this node update anyone knows? Is there a guide anywhere on how we can implement from scratch on ubuntu ?

Bill Hicks was right about....everything
GazetaBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 6571

Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 10:28:19 AM

Is there a guide anywhere on how we can implement from scratch on ubuntu ?

There is nobody relevant to answer you, excepting a newbie not knowing the forum rules and a barber which shills this project on Facebook, in the free time he has between two haircuts. OP of this thread - Webdollar.io was last active on May 11th, 2019, therefore there are very low chances for OP to come here and answer you.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Pon13

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2021, 10:34:01 AM

Is there a guide anywhere on how we can implement from scratch on ubuntu ?

There is nobody relevant to answer you, excepting a newbie not knowing the forum rules and a barber which shills this project on Facebook, in the free time he has between two haircuts. OP of this thread - Webdollar.io was last active on May 11th, 2019, therefore there are very low chances for OP to come here and answer you.

Actually, i found one here --> https://webdollar.aji.ro/webdollar-mining-with-windows-terminal/ and migrated the node to a windows machine.
a bit sad though that my ubuntu implementation broke, had it running since the beginning of POS

from what i understand if you upgrade npm from 8xx to 9xx (if i remember right) the node implementation breaks

can you please elaborate what you mean about the Loft pool cause that's the pool i've been using to stake most of the time ?

romeo2906

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2021, 10:36:29 AM

Hi, there was an update to terminal miner that completely broke my node when updated npm.
What was this node update anyone knows? Is there a guide anywhere on how we can implement from scratch on ubuntu ?

There are tutorials for this - how to mine webdollar in linux terminal

And there is a technical support telegram channel - https://t.me/WebDollarTESTS
Pon13

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2021, 10:41:15 AM

oh someone updated my guide. too bad didnt noticed it earlier.
i'll keep it running on windows for now and if something occurs i'll migrate it again on an ubuntu machine.

is there a problem with LOFT pool? should i change pool? which pools do you recommend ?

romeo2906

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2021, 10:45:40 AM

oh someone updated my guide. too bad didnt noticed it earlier.
i'll keep it running on windows for now and if something occurs i'll migrate it again on an ubuntu machine.

is there a problem with LOFT pool? should i change pool? which pools do you recommend ?

Balanel&Miaunel (Coffee) pool is the best.
Pon13

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2021, 10:51:52 AM

Swapped to Coffepool.

Thank you all for your answers Smiley

romeo2906

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2021, 06:29:35 PM

An important step in development!
Multi-purpose platform to bridge WebDollar and MATIC (Polygon).
Any ERC20 Token can be exchanged with Wrapped WebDollar.
WebDollar Exchange
GazetaBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 6571

Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker

View Profile
February 14, 2021, 07:42:57 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2023, 09:01:46 AM by GazetaBitcoin

[...]

WebDollar Exchange

Yep, that exchange in beta stage it certainly looks like an important step.

This project is in beta. Use it at your own risk.

Excepting the exchange in beta stage, which is just another chance for losing money, let's take a look over the other important steps achieved recently:

1. During the biggest / longest bull run from the entire crypto history, WEBD "manages" to hold its value at under 1 satoshi. Or at a seventy millionth part of 1 ETH.
2. Still during the biggest / longest bull run from the entire crypto history, WEBD "manages" to hold itself outside Top 1000 CMC.Even outside Top 1300.
3. Out of millions of crypto users, and still during the biggest / longest bull run from the entire crypto history, WEBD "manages" to raise the interest of just 1587 individuals.
4. And again: during the biggest / longest bull run from the entire crypto history, WEBD "manages" to reach a trading volume of 2384$ in 24 hours.

All in all, everything looks very promising indeed! And the entire community should thank to the developers, especially to the ones specialized in ninja scissoring! When you have such developers inside your team, your project's success is ensured from the very beginning!

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Revveall

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 08:46:14 AM

Wow , the fees on MATIC are so low . Nice stuff 🙌
Also , very well with webdollar.exchange . Nice look 🥰🥰

Can’t wait for the PandoraPay to be finished and integrating WebDollar there .
PandoraPay.org
World’s First Anonymous Decentralized Exchange soon
-No Kyc
-No deposit
-Fast
-Private
-Untraceable
-Fungible
-Confidential Blinded Escrow
-Reviews for Traders
-Encrypted Chat
-Instant anonymity & HD Wallets
mariandk

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 02:20:34 AM

[...]

WebDollar Exchange

Yep, that exchange in beta stage it certainly looks like an important step.

This project is in beta. Use it at your own risk.

Excepting the exchange in beta stage, which is just another chance for losing money, let's take a look over the other important steps achieved recently:

1. During the biggest / longest bull run from the entire crypto history, WEBD "manages" to hold its value at under 1 satoshi. Or at a seventy millionth part of 1 ETH.
2. Still during the biggest / longest bull run from the entire crypto history, WEBD "manages" to hold itself outside Top 1000 CMC.Even outside Top 1300.
3. Out of millions of crypto users, and still during the biggest / longest bull run from the entire crypto history, WEBD "manages" to raise the interest of just 1587 individuals.
4. And again: during the biggest / longest bull run from the entire crypto history, WEBD "manages" to reach a trading volume of 2384$ in 24 hours.

All in all, everything looks very promising indeed! And the entire community should thank to the developers, especially to the ones specialized in ninja scissoring! When you have such developers inside your team, your project's success is ensured from the very beginning!

Haters Gonna Hate, all that ,matter is a safe up direction, and you are the only one who`s so bored and leave just hate.
Better to go slow and safe.
https://ibb.co/bbYfzW7
Webdminer

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 03, 2021, 03:02:24 PM

Petition to add webdollar to binance exchange, please sign. The link:
https://www.change.org/p/binance-exchange-webdollar-webd-to-be-listed-on-binance-exchange?recruiter=1183317784&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=share_petition&utm_term=227795ee34ff47a596cb928d9c385abe
Pon13

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2021, 12:10:56 PM

Multi-purpose platform to bridge WebDollar and MATIC (Polygon).
Any ERC20 Token can be exchanged with Wrapped WebDollar.
WebDollar Exchange

Hi, who made this bridge? can others provide liquidity to this? although i dont think it is working as it should

mareels.i708

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 11, 2021, 05:41:45 AM

nice work. But pos is not acceptable than before.
alexandru.b

Activity: 62

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2021, 07:40:48 PM

@GazetaBitcoin I am actually surprised that you have literally no clue how a cryptocurrency works.
This message is written to one of our haters

WebDollar at the launch year and during the first 1st year it was 100% proof of work minable exactly like Bitcoin. We built in Javascript as codebase, and have decided to use Argon2d as proof of work instead of SHA256 hash function. This enabled us to be easier to be mined on computers and... servers (a server can have up to 64 core processors).

During the 1st year, when webdollar was proof of work, we were surprised that absolutely every  single person who was mining WebDollar has just selling it. Nobody was interested to hold it over long periods of time. So, it made sense for us to switch to a hybrid proof of work and proof of stake. During the 1st year, in webdollar alone there had been an inbound of 2 million dollars of investments going into webdollar coin and 2 million dollars went out directly to the miners pocket. Simply the developers, became the slaves of the miners who made all the profit and kept the price going lower and lower as most miners were either mining for free using 1. Google VPS accounts 2. Amazon cloud, 3. Other free cloud computing . 4. Hacked databases It did not made any sense.

Also, in Bitcoin, Monero, WebDollar, etc. developers don't make any money and it doesn't make any sense to contribute to the code in the long run as long as the code is online and working. The WebDollar network was online and not many changes required. Look at github  

Is Ethereum DEAD as not much stuff going from the launch?
https://i.imgur.com/n06gaPt.png

WebDollar is not my income and I never made any buck from WebDollar and I probably never sell in the next 5 years.  I have my own company, i have my funds.

it is clear from your messages that you don't understand how bitcoin and a decentralized blockchain works. WebDollar was a proof of work and all the money went directly to the miners and the traders. Personally, i have never sold any coin and my profit after 3 years is ZERO. WebDollar was created just like Satoshi Nakamoto as an open source community driven project. It is not my company, it is not my product. I have have my own coins because i never sold them. Initially I had 1 bln coins but because I staked I got 4 billions after 3 years. I am just interested to keep it going and see how it works and to maintain the code base.

The reason we switched to proof of stake is to reward more people to stake (keep their coins) instead of simply just mining. Most people nowadays just mine, dump and move on. We never wanted that thing. But most of the damage was already done due to proof of work and literally dump all the coins from these miners. We used the same reward scarcity model like in bitcoin. Right now, WebDollar almost (not even) 3 years old. WebDollar right now is early 2011 of Bitcoin when bitcoin was literally less than $1. The main reason why bitcoin was less than 1 buck and WebDollar price is so low, is because of the miners who mined a large quantity of coins and dumping these coins. Only a handful of people were interested into holding these coins.

about 2 years, WebDollar was still 33% PoW and only 66% Proof of Stake. We switched to 90% proof of stake in july last year.

These days, there was a consensus in our community to change the reward curve from Bitcoin model into our own model. Namely next month, we will have our first "halving" which will be a 1/4 drop in the reward and 1/2 halving every 2 years. This will drastically reduce the newly minted coins to the miners.

Regarding https://webd.timi.ro . It is an Exchange created by a community member. It is not WebDollar but an exchange a business. Most crypto exchanges have affiliate marketing.  To best of my knowledge most of them have including Kraken, BitMEX, OKEx, Poloniex, etoro, etc. The 10% is given by the exchange owner due to the fact the prices are increased and created this affiliate program. https://www.digitalfodder.com/bitcoin-cryptocurrency-affiliate-programs/

We tried to be as decentralized as possible.

Decentralized network. We own only one node in the network for backup. There are 60+ nodes community driven nodes. Checked
Open source project on github. We had over 20+ contribuitors and every single pull request was merged. Checked
DAO - decentralized autonomous organization. The Organization was on telegram and compltely made by volunteers and they created their own teams, etc. Checked.

I am totally frank with you. The only difference between us and Bitcoin is that we premined 9.9% of coins - 6% for the developers and 4% for the marketing. But you know what? Satoshi Nakamoto pre-mined Bitcoin as well as he mined solo about 1.5 million bitcoin. https://danhedl.medium.com/bitcoins-distribution-was-fair-e2ef7bbbc892 Due to our switch to proof of stake our stake got higher and we used the staking to reduce the inflation. But again, proof of stake was not intended, but we simply found that the mining is an entire industry only for money grabbers. Miners are expecting the developers to work for free so that they can sell the newly created the coins. Traders at least they invest something into the ecosystem, but a miner nothing.

It is clear that you have something with us and you hate us. Looking only price wise. It is ok. "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."
EXcelDUc

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 03:38:42 AM

I have have my own coins because i never sold them. Initially I had 1 bln coins but because I staked I got 4 billions after 3 years. I am just interested to keep it going and see how it works and to maintain the code base.

hey man your project looks interesting, the only problem is it needs marketing so people can hear about it and use it. u have so many coins I was wondering if u can send me 1 million webdollars if I make a wallet. i promise i will start market your project and spread the word. thanks
alexandru.b

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2021, 09:14:49 PM

I have have my own coins because i never sold them. Initially I had 1 bln coins but because I staked I got 4 billions after 3 years. I am just interested to keep it going and see how it works and to maintain the code base.

hey man your project looks interesting, the only problem is it needs marketing so people can hear about it and use it. u have so many coins I was wondering if u can send me 1 million webdollars if I make a wallet. i promise i will start market your project and spread the word. thanks

We have donated over than 2 billion coins to the community members from the project funds. Anybody who is doing something extraordinary will get donations.

WebDollar got already a major update. Yesterday, there was a successful hard fork making WebDollar 4x scarcer by forcing with one year earlier, 1/4 halving. The block reward was reduced from 6000 WEBD downto 1500 WEBD. The next 1/2 halving will be in 2 years.

Good luck Staking! We are planning to experiment with 100% Proof of Stake and we might get a hard fork in about a month for 100% proof of stake ( from 90% right now). We saw that the PoW was simply too bad as most people right now are just interested to dump their coins and not keep them.

https://i.postimg.cc/bYWG0Ws7/photo-2021-04-17-23-03-19.jpg
alexandru.b

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2021, 03:05:01 PM

The entire network is now fully synchronized for the 4x halving. So, WebDollar got 4x scarcer now. https://webdscan.io and https://webdollar.network

Next milestone: Proof of Stake 100%.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: