Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:49:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you stay in crypto if BTC does not recover?  (Read 1959 times)
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:33:15 PM

Hi,

Just wondering if you guys will stay in crypto (aka hold or sell your BTC holdings) if the price does not recover.

Lets say we are still around 6k-7k by December 2018 => Will you wait it out or give up and say "OK, we had a nice ride but we are not going up again"?

What about if in 2019 price is still hovering around 6k-7k and there is no sign of recovery to 10k+ (or even a new ATH)

I will surely stay, even if it does not recover it does not mean that it is not profitable and convenient. I see bitcoin as a convenient asset to secure funds and to transfer funds. I am sure that the market will recover soon because more and more people will be aware of it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:36:16 AM

Being into cryptocurrency needs trust, right now the situation of the entire cryptocurrency growth is in a dilemma to move forward. Spending time on cryptocurrency based earning and investing into it has benefited me earning good. With this in mind I'll surely continue to be a part of the cryptocurrency even when the market doesn't get recovered.
In my opinion impatient people cannot invest in cryptocurrency because it is not for short time. If `you have no time then you should invest in some regular business. Cryptocurrency needs patience, courage to bear the loss and those who do not bear the lose should stay away from bitcoin. You will have to take risks if you want to earn money from bitcoin investment.
slyfox

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:14:19 AM

I will stay in crypto even if bitcoin does not recover . Bitcoin not recovering is so impossible because bitcoin can never die. It is a token that will always stand the test of time no matter what may happen
It is incredibly unlikely the price will not recover and go even higher, after all it is not like something happened to bitcoin or anything, everything is still in place, the network is still there, the developers are still working as hard as ever, the miners are there as well so the only thing that changed was the demand and most of that demand was nothing more than a speculative bubble.
mjloulie

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:50:19 AM

Hi,

Just wondering if you guys will stay in crypto (aka hold or sell your BTC holdings) if the price does not recover.

Lets say we are still around 6k-7k by December 2018 => Will you wait it out or give up and say "OK, we had a nice ride but we are not going up again"?

What about if in 2019 price is still hovering around 6k-7k and there is no sign of recovery to 10k+ (or even a new ATH)
Yes of course. I will stay in crypto no matter what. It may stay in $6-7K as of the moment but I do believe that in the long run crypto will rise up again. I believe in that scenario so there is nothing to worry about.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:12:59 AM

I will stay in crypto even if bitcoin does not recover . Bitcoin not recovering is so impossible because bitcoin can never die. It is a token that will always stand the test of time no matter what may happen
It is incredibly unlikely the price will not recover and go even higher, after all it is not like something happened to bitcoin or anything, everything is still in place, the network is still there, the developers are still working as hard as ever, the miners are there as well so the only thing that changed was the demand and most of that demand was nothing more than a speculative bubble.
End users are most important in order to succeed just like what you have said, everything still in line the only thing that have change is the demand and the traders and users, if those investors and businesses start to show their interest back, then we will be able to see the bull run in the short period of them, keep moving and believe that everything is happen for a reason.
goodvibes05

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:47:05 AM

Hi,

I will stay in crypto as long as it still exist. Crypto helps me a lot with my finances,  and I know many people still believes that bitcoin will prove that it can stay for long and will pump again.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Qunetick

Activity: 226

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:53:52 AM

Being into cryptocurrency needs trust, right now the situation of the entire cryptocurrency growth is in a dilemma to move forward. Spending time on cryptocurrency based earning and investing into it has benefited me earning good. With this in mind I'll surely continue to be a part of the cryptocurrency even when the market doesn't get recovered.
In my opinion impatient people cannot invest in cryptocurrency because it is not for short time. If `you have no time then you should invest in some regular business. Cryptocurrency needs patience, courage to bear the loss and those who do not bear the lose should stay away from bitcoin. You will have to take risks if you want to earn money from bitcoin investment.

The downfall situation of bitcoin right now is part of its nature. When one tries to look at its trend, once can deduce that such downfall is normal in the area of crypto. It is also expected that when one engages in this kind of market, he is ready enough to encounter this kind of situation. To say, it is still worthy to stay in crypto. Its future is promising.

bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:48:58 AM

Hi,

I will always stay on cryptocurrency because it will be impossible for cryptocurrency not to recover, bitcoins is very profitable and the popularity it gain from social media is the reason why the demand in the market is keep on increasing.
It depends on the timings and situations of the market of Bitcoin, if the market situations are not favorable for sellers then I will not sell out my coins and will stay in the market with more investment so that I collect large quantity coins which will be my plus point for long term investment and it will payoff with maximum profit. My all focus is to invest more in the market now as the future market will give me the benefits.
icopir

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:43:42 AM

I will, initially I did not bring here bitcoin so that it does not play a special role in my relation to the world of crypto
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:58:55 PM

End users are most important in order to succeed just like what you have said, everything still in line the only thing that have change is the demand and the traders and users, if those investors and businesses start to show their interest back, then we will be able to see the bull run in the short period of them, keep moving and believe that everything is happen for a reason.
Having faith and trust especially after seeing and experiencing a large dump and a period of slow recovery. If I am one of those weak handed traders and hodlers, I could have sold my tokens and bitcoin. What helps me to keep believing is personally experiencing a huge pump when investors and whales flooded in a dump. We really need to give bitcoin and all other cryptos the time to recover, and even if you may feel and think that whales and investors could really control the price, continue hodling.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:09:38 PM

Having faith and trust especially after seeing and experiencing a large dump and a period of slow recovery. If I am one of those weak handed traders and hodlers, I could have sold my tokens and bitcoin. What helps me to keep believing is personally experiencing a huge pump when investors and whales flooded in a dump. We really need to give bitcoin and all other cryptos the time to recover, and even if you may feel and think that whales and investors could really control the price, continue hodling.

The reason before while most of the bitcoins investors earned a huge amount of profit is because they believe that bitcoins will grow, bitcoins before back in 2011 is just $12 dollars and all we need today is just to believe that the price will grow even more in order to earn more profit in the future by holding our coins today.

hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:44:41 PM

Hi,

I will stay in crypto as long as it still exist. Crypto helps me a lot with my finances,  and I know many people still believes that bitcoin will prove that it can stay for long and will pump again.
Even price cannot recover I am staying into bitcoin. Many users has helping by this crypto we can earn money and we can use for our own good. I'm not losing hope and their are still months to go this year ends and still has a chance to increase.
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:33:15 AM

Hi,

Even price cannot recover I am staying into bitcoin. Many users has helping by this crypto we can earn money and we can use for our own good. I'm not losing hope and their are still months to go this year ends and still has a chance to increase.

Let us say that bitcoin is having a problem with its recovering, considering that fact, I think I will still remain to bitcoin. I think nothing wrong is gonna happen because I could still invest to other cryptocurrencies even I still have investments with bitcoin. I trust bitcoin and will remain loyal to it because believe that it will recover no matter what.

Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:49:57 AM

There is no reason for me to leave cryptocurrency even though the bitcoin price is still at $ 6000- $ 7000. Bitcoin I do not make as an investment place only, but I can get profit by trading. Let's say, though bitcoin price down le $ 100 price I will not get out of this cryptocurrency with confidence.
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:51:28 AM

I am very optimistic that bitcoin price recovery is certain however if the price does not recover it is not yardstick for quitting because there are other alternative cryptos like ETH, LTC and XRP which are potentially viable and equally volatile when hodl like bitcoin.
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:12:31 AM

Crypto-world has grown beyond BTC, the blockchain industry has become the center of focus, while BTC may have initiated this epochal event in mankind, it has left the spotlight to a more economic mainstream focus of the latter. So yes, I'll stay in cryptocurrency however the outcome of BTC.
Maddinson100

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:45:23 AM

bitcoin will definitely recover and have a higher price again because bitcoin prices are up and down is normal and I of course will stay and wait for bitcoin prices rise again
Downing price of the bitcoin is normal and you will get more money once the price increase very high and for sure after dumping the price of the bitcoin will pump and will become very high maybe like double or triple in just few months of waiting. Patient is the key to increase again the price and you gain more money.
Volatility is the beauty of bitcoin and due to this more and more people invest in bitcoin. I will be a part of crypto world for the rest of my life because I think that the world is turning towards cryptocurrency and there will be only one currency which will be usable throughout the world and that would be only bitcoin. Other currencies will disappear from the market.
Daimon88

Activity: 397

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:52:27 AM

Yes, I'll stay, because initially I was not aimed only at bitcoin, there are altcoyins that I think should be dealt with
I would surely stay in crypto market if I had invested previously, in the Bitcoin market we see different situations and the current situations favors and encourage buyers. I am also waiting for the money to come and will invest in the upcoming few days. This is a great opportunity for us to take benefit of this current market and soon the market will recover as we have seen in the past many times.
I will also stay because I think that price of bitcoin has fallen for the time being and the future is good. The aim of bitcoin should be the use of it around the world and making money should be in the second phase. For me bitcoin price is of no mean. I want the whole world use bitcoin as their regular and legal currency even in their local markets. That’s why I will stay forever.
noah tall

Activity: 524

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:37:30 PM

Hi,

Possibilities on such decision would happen but no one really knows on what would happen exactly on future years to come or even on next month. We might already having some doubts that crypto would be dead but own my own view this is always been a possible thing to happen to crypto where prices can easily go dip and we are not always pumping out on price but it doesnt mean it would be dead. There are still lots of space to improve or further develop not just like on money making.
I will stay in bitcoin forever because I think that now the price is normal. I don’t think why all the people want big pumps in the price? Bitcoin will grow with the passage of time and I don’t need any big pump in the price. I also don’t believe in any predictions and decide according to market current situation and technical analyses. We should be practical and not emotional.

Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:06:01 PM

Hi,

Possibilities on such decision would happen but no one really knows on what would happen exactly on future years to come or even on next month. We might already having some doubts that crypto would be dead but own my own view this is always been a possible thing to happen to crypto where prices can easily go dip and we are not always pumping out on price but it doesnt mean it would be dead. There are still lots of space to improve or further develop not just like on money making.
I will stay in bitcoin forever because I think that now the price is normal. I don’t think why all the people want big pumps in the price? Bitcoin will grow with the passage of time and I don’t need any big pump in the price. I also don’t believe in any predictions and decide according to market current situation and technical analyses. We should be practical and not emotional.

That's great, we shouldn't be bothered by our emotions because it may drown us to hopeless results when good profit comes. For the main time predictions was just an entertainment, but the facts along with the reality was really changing everytime as volatility could go further. Fluctuations will always be happening, because the people always wanted profit and don't think how future could be a nice results in a long run. Just believe bitcoin will recover, and also crypto shouldn't be ignored rather choose it to remain strong if you're holding a certain amount for long term trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: