Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:05:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why so many scam ico these days?  (Read 1023 times)
digitran

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:31:19 AM

Just people are habituated to easy money without doing hard work, so they are doing scams investors are trapped by scamers. Better do some research on ICOs before putting our investment in their ICOs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:25:04 AM

are you aware of this? I entered and immersed 2 ICO. is it because btc is in the swamp? why so many these days?

so many scam icos indeed. but i think not only because btc is on the swamp.
the other coins was falling at that time. maybe they collected some eth and other coins when the price is good, then the price falling later.
but they should not running an ICO if they exit just because crypto market on the dips.

diamdirumah

Activity: 157

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:33:37 AM

When I first did the research for the ICO to be followed. If it's the latter deserves to be fought or not. In order not to get caught up in the ICO scam. Many of the ICO scam because they are selling coins not sold. And they're just looking for investors after the money collected and then taken away, it's very harmful. And our work as long as it is not very useful.
Redg85

Activity: 258
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 08:37:15 AM

ICO is the easiest way to scam a large amount of money from a lot people in a single effort. that's why crypto people should be very vigilant on the project you will going to part take.

DABANKING  - The Decentralized Gaming Platform
▸ Minning DAA Token NOW, Earn ETH Lifetime!◂
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:44:54 AM

are you aware of this? I entered and immersed 2 ICO. is it because btc is in the swamp? why so many these days?
Everyone is aware of the rampant scam of ICO’s these days. Anyway there are  many ICO doing scams. First they want a easy money out of nothing. And they put a good white paper to attract investors and run the money later on. To avoid this, you must search the ICO you want to invest in, check the community and their website especially their roadmap and the devs behind the project.
fleeb22

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:46:14 AM

i guess it's just because ico's are trending right now
Stigmuu

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:52:52 AM

yes, everyone now is aftering for.a.short success.. other ico 's are being theft 8n disguise of nice platform ..in the end they're just going to take all the money you invested and most importantly your trust
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:55:54 AM

Because theres too many Greed and noob participants and investors whos the target of scam ico,they victimizing campaign participants to advertise their scam project,then those investors are next in line because of being greed believing how big money they will be earning lol.

i guess it's just because ico's are trending right now

For how many years ico is trending,but the scams happens just last year,when hundreds of icos scamming here and there
cryptonianz

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:00:52 AM

ICOs are a way to make money these days. You give the world a bright new idea and say how you will solve the problem, add a few faces and images and a whitepaper, and raise funds. It's important for us the investors to discern which ICOs are the ones we should trust and follow or invest in.
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:03:58 AM

Unfortunately, we can not predict this. I have also recently lost a month and received a ton of uncoated. Sad. Dear, that now it looks like. Projections that seem good are not.
Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:04:46 AM

Its not the ICOs fault that they are scammers but the investors fault, cause if they end up investing in anything they read about that is being hyped than the scammers are going to make a fool out of them. What most new investors don't understand is that they need to do their own research and not believe in the hype, as it is being cerated by the shills.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
BraveSaw

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:07:24 AM

I would say that number of such icos will grow constantly, sice cryptocurrecncies become more popular, more people will wish to connect to it. And when big market arises, number of  swindlers grows together with market.
dsaijz03

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 09:10:38 AM

Because of the popularity of cryptocurrency around the world. Scam ICO use this popularity to victim investors who are purely looking where to invest. These ICO’s scheme is very effective because of easy money that the devs can get from investors who invest in a fake ICO. Money to Money reasons why more and more ICO scams nowadays.
edwardnortonn

Activity: 177

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:11:38 AM

Many project developers don't put a lot of focus on the products they present to the market these days. There is a get rich quick schemes out there that has deprived ICOs of their meaning and legitimacy the ICOs released into the market therefore tend to fail, or the development teams disappear once they have collected a considerable amount of money.
Monkeyseemonkeydo

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:30:24 AM

Why not? People are buying that, cryptocurrency are hyped and lot ow newbies investing in obvious trash, easy money for for some sly guys
friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:36:48 AM

Yeah of course we are aware and of course they are there trying to make easy money. I don't even know why you opened this thread.

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:39:23 AM

Why not? People are buying that, cryptocurrency are hyped and lot ow newbies investing in obvious trash, easy money for for some sly guys

I think it's a harsh but good lesson for newbies who clearly have been ignoring all red flags and warnings on this forum. Decentralization comes with liberty and liberty comes with responsability. Of course, I don't defend those immoral scammers, but I won't defend those unlucky "investors" either.

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
Monkeyseemonkeydo

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:45:48 AM

I think it's a harsh but good lesson for newbies who clearly have been ignoring all red flags and warnings on this forum. Decentralization comes with liberty and liberty comes with responsability. Of course, I don't defend those immoral scammers, but I won't defend those unlucky "investors" either.

Firstly, yes, that unlucky newbies are buying an experience. A negative experience is also an experience. And before investing or trading a person have to learn a lot, read a lot and understand the core ideas
HERMESH KAUR

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:51:55 AM

You shouldn't give them all of your money. Because in view of the tendency of the people to earn more in short period, some scams are running by the scammers to grab the the hard earned money of the investors. Hence, whenever the investment is to be done then know about the project, read carefully whitepaper and team handling the project so that your precious money may not go waste.
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 09:53:52 AM

The main reason why there are so many ICO scams these days is because of the easy profit. Because, who does not want to have easy profit, right? Without releasing too much money, they would earn a lot through scamming. I think that all members/ cryptocurrency holders should know this. The scammers are everywhere. You can't take down these bad guys, because if you take down one, many will pop out soon. The best thing we can do, is to avoid being scammed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: