Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:22:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why so many scam ico these days?  (Read 1023 times)
Betszkie12

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:22:50 PM

I think that not all ICOs are really scams. I think they are those ICOs that have not gain too much attention from the investors which then failed to reach their softcaps. The market has been so unfavorable since the last month and many fear that they might just lose their money if they would invest when the market for cryptocurrency is not so good yet.
makladun

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:24:07 PM

Scammers r all over the forum or any kind of bussiness. As a part of this forum u need to be wise and alert of all the campaign that u join to avoid scammers. Even in a bounty campaign there r scammers to prevent. U need to know better the campaign before u join so that u will aware if that bounty is trusted.
curry101

Activity: 271

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:26:55 PM

are you aware of this? I entered and immersed 2 ICO. is it because btc is in the swamp? why so many these days?
I also join bounty campaign but i choose well of the project i wanted to participate. Just like what you said many icos today are just fake or scam because people or group of people want to earn money on the most easy way. So they tried to create a fake ico project to scam other innocent people.

andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:56:22 PM

are you aware of this? I entered and immersed 2 ICO. is it because btc is in the swamp? why so many these days?
Yes I am aware. Many are scams because there are many people who want to get rich quickly and very greedy. We cannot do anything to stop them but we can avoid them by being careful in choosing an ICO to invest.
lepbagong

Activity: 2324
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:37:16 PM

I'm still new in the bounty campaign I hope I am in the right campaign so far the Ico I'm in seems to be a good project and legit maybe double checking the ICO is a big must if you are going to invest, scammers are now going great imitating a real project.

many new projects are just looking for a momentary profit so that more harm than long-term benefits will be accepted, for it is quite careful with it, do not immediately believe with a good promise.

bitlind

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:10:48 AM

Because the money they collect is not controlled by anyone. In all ICOs there should be a fund in charge of the distribution of collected funds. That people would clearly know what their money went to.
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:24:10 AM

the only reason is, they want to get your money and nothing more, fake ICO are created to cheat us and do investo to them, meaning if you fall on them, they win and will get you money without return, this is hard to prevent now adays because legit and scam projects are just the same as professional in announcement and creating all feature from website upto how do they create a good whitepaper as a prof of their projects will be in the future,
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:39:17 AM

Many people want to get money in an easy way and cheat. Of course, experienced investors will not invest their money in shitty projects, but every day more and more beginners join.
HPQ.IO

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 05:48:12 AM

You know the main reason there are many scam ICOs these day?

Because of people's greed!

They will rather invest in fake project without any fundamental proof or business model but promising 1000x than real business that can not promise too much because such promise can not be supported by business model.

Look at what is behind of ICO, and how their promises are backed by their business model, market, etc.

bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:53:59 AM

Many ICO failed to raise funds this year and the result of it is what look like scam! They fail to deliver on their promise and many agreement were not honoured! It is a very trying time in cryptocurrency and that is why we see so much selling pressure! When this season is over, there will be recovery if you have not left too soon!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Anatoly339102

Activity: 348
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 09:23:10 AM

Currently, there are a lot of scams among ISO. Many people see ISO as a way to make quick and easy money. Scammers see this interest and easily earn on people's greed. This happens in all spheres of  our life, not only cryptocurrency

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:35:48 AM

this is because some not fair people saw how they could make millions of dollars just by creating website, writing whitepaper and making a token.
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:50:14 AM

Where there is money, there are scammers. Therefore, considering an ICO for investment, you need to remain vigilant and be smarter than scammers.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:11:31 AM

Bitcoin's dip doesn't have something to do if the ICO that you have joined are scams.

The main reason why so many ICO are scam these days is they can easily generate a new token and name it under their idea.
Understanding most of the tokens, nothing is really new and their proposals and ideas are just the same.
Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:22:40 PM

There is a lot of fraud in ICO projects due to the fact that there are no laws and codes punishing fraudsters. Feeling impunity, market participants join in fraud.
Deallove9
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:29:10 PM

That is the problem we are having in crypto now and if this continue am afraid what this crypto would be , cause government never in support before and we that suppose to make it worth , some greedy fellow are only concern about themselves to be rich and don't consider making the technology great for future reference.
Icologies

Activity: 994

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:02:21 PM

open me alone who is aware of it, surely many have already been aware of it. maybe you are not careful in determining the ICO you are participating in. I am grateful for not finding ICO scam lately because I analyzed it before bargaining in it. I used to get an ICO scam because I just went along with it, but I changed it. now I am used to analyzing before participating.

Docbee

Activity: 822

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:43:53 PM

Btc swamp shouldn't be reason anybody should conduct scam ico, a lot of greedy and useless being are targeting cryptosphere, the technology should be as a advancement from former system of money which is fiat but scammers are scaring people away.
mapsi

Activity: 141
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:51:16 PM

There are too many scam projects because there was too many newbie in crypto space and they want to send their valuable money to these scam projects . They didint know about the truths . They only wanted earn some money. But they rekted. As we can see icos are the easiest way to collect money because investors believe very fast to these guys. Because of that now there are too many scam projects.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:54:39 PM

Crypto space has been  full of scams since the inception because of the anonymous and decentralized nature of the currencies. Just like the internet boom, there are tons of ICO coming everyday. Because of which people have found a way to scam investors as little or no product is needed to launch an ICO.

One should research properly before investing specially about the team and ratings from various websites.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: