Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 12:25:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why so many scam ico these days?  (Read 1027 times)
shiming

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:15:08 AM

If there is a lot of scams in an industry, it's usually because of this scam, which has successfully deceived many people. There are a lot of profits, because there are so many scams in the encryption industry, so I recommend that novices learn more and stay away from fraud.

cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:20:31 AM

Most ICO this days turned out scam or fiald icos due to the fact that most of those coins are not utility base coins and at that can not succeeded in the exchange market, or most of them never make it to the exchange and at that many investors never have the chance to trade they token and leading to the lost of founds at the end.
Terrmit

Activity: 413
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:23:55 AM

are you aware of this? I entered and immersed 2 ICO. is it because btc is in the swamp? why so many these days?

Because no one is punishing fraudsters. Every day they do something new. The developers need to tighten the requirements. With a complete check biography.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
masterchief001

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:33:47 PM

Any field has fraudsters. There are now many scams in the ICO project. This is a project that attracts capital from many people to develop the project and then divide the profits. But there are profitable projects out there that deceive the participants.
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:37:00 PM

I think that all the situations that arise today are reflected in the greed of people. It seems to me that many people understood that a lot of money could be raised during the ICO process, so they started doing these things here today.
giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:37:44 PM

It is sad, but most of ICOs nowadays don't raise enough for product development, so they decide to leave with funds and don't develop product at all!
They never even develop products. They come up with an idea for the product, new and curious for investors. Then they launch the ICO and mobilize a huge amount of money from it. They will disappear forever when they have money with false information

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
vhns222

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:41:36 PM

Not these days but always in crypto we have scams and scamers so not just these days but always seems you are new in crypto and just started  invest and as most of news ,started from scam.

mullzerwar

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:44:38 PM

I'm also sad with this much of scam project, that also affect the investors, making them afraid to make an investment in a new project that opening and ICO.
Getting worried if they choose the wrong project that end up a scam project.
farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:51:08 PM

If there is a lot of scams in an industry, it's usually because of this scam, which has successfully deceived many people. There are a lot of profits, because there are so many scams in the encryption industry, so I recommend that novices learn more and stay away from fraud.
knowledge of the ICO sphere speaks for itself a lot, if you are able to choose and invest in the right projects that society needs in the near future, then you are halfway to success Wink
swscowods

Activity: 419

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:43:34 AM

are you aware of this? I entered and immersed 2 ICO. is it because btc is in the swamp? why so many these days?
Lol there are lots of scam when it comes to ICO, and I don’t think that is something you should be told about cause it does not only happen here, it happens everywhere. Lots of them are scammers and after raising enough money and when it’s reaching time for them to pay their investors or however it may be, then they will run away with the money. And they never stop it there, they will still go and create another ICO to scam people. So be careful when you’re investing.
offstage

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:27:29 PM

Because ICO just has so many hype in crypto world. When scams find more perspective way to earning for them, they would forget about ICO

Ziscadas

Activity: 452

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:30:55 PM

Scammers always come to big money, this is not surprising. Recently, they have become a lot more active, so you need to carefully choose the companies with which to cooperate.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:35:02 PM

You must shoose ICO very carefull and investigate every ICO project. At first look who are the team and which skills they have. Look how real team, they must have conferences, events etc.
clonely

Activity: 490

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:41:31 PM

I think there's only one simple answer to this question. Easy money! People, unfortunately, use such things to make easy money.

clololck

Activity: 459

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:42:07 AM

A game without rules will definitely have a large number of illegal invaders. For example, games will have many cheats. Encrypted currencies have also encountered such problems. If there is no scam, the price of cryptocurrency will shock the world.
Shtamm_oval

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:58:15 AM

Everyone wants money, and fast and large. Therefore, fraudsters are developing more intensively than the entire market and do not spare anyone in the pursuit of profit.
Faroxx

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:59:01 AM

Scammers will continue to appear as long as we are conducted on their deception. It's simple - now many people come to cryptocurrency for quick money, hoping to invest in ICO and get Xs. But the truth is that only the ICO organizers are making money now. IMHO
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:25:07 PM

Because most people still have very high levels of greed, I think that the best that could be offered here is probably carefully and slowly look through the projects, because this is the only way not to fall into the hands of scammers.
Juse14

Activity: 980
Merit: 364

Duelbits

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:45:05 PM

In my opinion:
- easy to make eth token, so to many people with less experience in crypto try to create ICO
- if i make calculation about marketcap ico. That so high marketcap, if the ico not usefull that will falling down
- to many copy project, shit project or just honey in their mouth to make you invest
- easy for use fake identity

I think ico is the same of project with 100% premine, after they sold in ico. They take holiday with a cute girls in a beach.
But it not all ico are scam. When ico had a real project, clearly whitepaper, strong community, dev cares about his project. You just need to assist with community make their project better. It will make their project more valueble

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
uniquark

Activity: 533

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:36:36 PM

Because most people still have very high levels of greed, I think that the best that could be offered here is probably carefully and slowly look through the projects, because this is the only way not to fall into the hands of scammers.

Scam ICO take advantage of the greed of investors who only want to make a lot of money in the short term. And the ICO scam team gives the information to trick those people
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: