Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:19:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IS THERE A CHANCE THAT MARKET PRICE WILL RECOVER??  (Read 642 times)
tmoney88

Activity: 142
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:44:12 PM

I do believe that end of April and Mid may we should have a nice price surge. In my opinion, a lot of the money is sitting on the sideline, waiting to see how the U.S. reacts to regulation. With new regulation, investors want to make sure theyre invested in the correct project.

Just remember that crypto and block chain technology is the future. It doesn't technically matter where the prices are right now, this is the future of currency. I could see us going into the trillion to 2 trillion market cap by end of December.
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:45:08 PM

It is temprorary phenomenon called recession. Wait for a while
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:59:42 PM

yep , prices will recover , if you are already some longer in crypto you would know that any thing can and will happen , i think that there is not only a chance that it will recover , but i am sure about it

but to be sure , only invest what you can miss
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1196

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:05:02 PM

Just forget about cryptos for one year if you can't stand the heat and you check the prices every hour. If you are doing this then you don't understand how the crypto procces work. Right now we are in the bear market and in my opinion the hole year will be in this situation so just be smart.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
johnyespapa

Activity: 257
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:09:23 PM

As i have observed these weeks, every week passes by, the market price of the altcoins is keeping on going down. I dont know whats the main reason behind it, But may I ask , Is there a pinch chance that the market price will be stable again?
Its purely manipulations of financial institutions like CME and Wallstreet they are getting this market more complicated when they have joined us few months ago that is why our market has stambled losing its balance,the possibility of recovering from these bloody market is very low compare to the possibility of its continously crashes,but the thing is we have a market volatility that makes it easier to recover regardless how bad the market is.

matsusomoto

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:14:28 PM

Chances are still there but the thing is we should watch out for the market manipulators because these people are going to ruin the market or making it worst than it was ever before,look at the bitcoin's chart its purely manipulations all the time that the market seems to be failing and because these people are making millions of dollars out from these bloody markets.

cryptomorphines

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:28:38 PM

As i have observed these weeks, every week passes by, the market price of the altcoins is keeping on going down. I dont know whats the main reason behind it, But may I ask , Is there a pinch chance that the market price will be stable again?
Market manipulations obviously the main reason why the market isnt recovering faster than the usual movements,bitcoin's charts are getiing manipulated by someone whi has billions of dollars,and guess what who? you are right those financial institutions who joiend us few months ago which is why the market has stumbled most of the time.
madtea

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:32:04 PM

The guys who got wealthy last year held for years and we may all have to hang on until 2019/2020 for the market to recover and flourish to mass adoption.
hungafub
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:33:07 PM

I will hodl. I will see this to the end, it doesnt matter if it ends for the good or the bad.

I am pretty much diversified in 40 different coins with BTC, ETH and NEO constitute around 50% of my portfolio.
cryptodrei

Activity: 207

The future is your Genome

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:34:08 PM

Yes of course because the market will crash soon if this doesnt recover,im sure those billion dollar investments from the big players wont be allowing that to happen,that is why the market will soon be recovered from these crashes.Bitcoin's value is being manipulated by the big players that is why our market cannot move on to the next chapter because something is going to happen i presumed this april.

BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:40:49 PM

Look in 2014 bitcoin tanked from 2k to 300 USD. way bigger fall ive seen 80-90% drops before. All the people who sold then were probably saying thank goodness I Sold. Yet come 2017 they would be up 10X had they held. Yeah you can say I sold at the right time and I will buy back in at the right time.
mangkanor

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:42:56 PM

Altcoins are normally going to bleed whenever bitcoin's value has been gong up or down,that is why the whole market is shaking when bitcoin moves,you need to be patience all the time because it is the nature of the cryptocurrencies,these can rise and fall all of a sudden that is why we need to stick with a plan so we wont be doing shit things like panic selling because we will only lose a lot of money if we do so.

martinrep

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:43:45 PM

I think we will market recover in this month!
AlexFF

Activity: 406
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:44:35 PM

Why not? Surely it will stabilise but still there will be a little fluctuations here and there. It is the nature of the business not to maintain  a steady price movement in one direction.

The restoration will not be the next 2 years. There will be big priests, instability and insecurity in the future, that's what awaits us.
joselitobayagbag

Activity: 231

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:51:31 PM

I dont see why would the market wont recover? because it its not going to get recover in the future there will be no reason why would we have a mrket,because cryptocurrency market will collapse when its not going to get recover no matter how or when it is going to happen the thing is we have a cycle each time,so be patient so that you wont lose anything.

sycaburatan

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:56:34 PM

It is going to recover no matter what happens to the market,every crashes will need some good pumps for it to be balanced,these market manipulations are common these days because those players wanted to get more bitcoins that is why they are keeping the market into this level so they will have sometime to get those cheaper coins before a bull run happens.

ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:06:11 PM

Yes that will, give a time for everyone espesialy new investor for buy in the deep price. We was felt when the price in high situation, and we got more income from that. Keep in mind the price cryptocurrency alwasy move, will not same and will be change. We wouldn't know what happen in the future, it not imposible some country will accept cryptocurrency and some company will use cryptocurrency it's a thing wich could be happen right?
nakauten

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:07:58 PM

Be patient,the market is being manipulated by the fiancial institutions that is why we cannot get recovered from the bloody markets that we have gone thru,but soon these people will stop what they are doing and that means we will have bullruns and you should take profits as early as possible because surely these people will try to get the market down again and again.

lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:11:55 PM

It seems to me that today we are talking about restoring prices on the crypto-currency market, which is probably how to talk about something fantastic, so I think that today it is not worth talking about this seriously, because there are simply no prospects.
cryptoprophecy

Activity: 145

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:16:05 PM

Of course we still have a chance to recover what we have lost from these bloody markets.Cryptocurrencies has high market volatility that is why it is much easier for the market to get recovered from thes crashes,keep holding your coin and im sure you will be rewarded when bull runs has come to our market giving us a lot of profits because we hold all the time.

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: