Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:37:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: who think this time is the end of alt coins  (Read 2282 times)
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:49:50 AM

This time is natural selection everyone who have invested in cryptocurrency espesialy newcomer or new investor will be questioned. If you believe this correction will make cryptocurrency end you will surrender and leave everything abouy cryptocurrency. And if you believe this correction is normal, I guess you are the person who not see cryptocurrency just in a value.

You need to learn more about cryptocurrency because your rank is member not newbie anymore. Being a member you should suggest to everyone espesially newbie to convincing that cryptocurrency will still alive though more and more come regulation who ban cryptocurrency. Because regulation just make price up and down not cause cryptocurrency end.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:20:42 AM

No alt coins just started the journey and a lot of new ICO keep on coming out, if people think that crypto is the end then they won't bother to create new coin, but the fact that new coins keep coming out then the market for alt coins still good, but we already got so many alt coins that is why it's kind of hard to see the coin price go up, and this bear market is just temporary

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
sorehammer

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:55:34 AM

dear all

now three months gone , but still the market correction going. Most of the days are red. Most coins are 50-90% depreciated.  what do you think about these?

is this a bubble or is this ending coming?  or  normal

This is not a bubble this is a dip period for entire crypto world.BTC,ETH,LTC,BCH,NEO,WAVES,MIOTA,EOS.BTC the king of all is highly volatile.Other than BTC all the above coins are depreciating to 80% but these coins are backed up by strong development team despite high depreciation these coins will survive in future and will increase tremendously in price.there are many other shit coins which will die after this dip period.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
Kayla

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:38:34 AM

Almost all altcoins have a huge decline. Maybe this is just a big bubble, which is temporary but the time is long enough. Believe me this is not the end of altcoin, market conditions are now saturated again. We must restore our belief in altcoin and do not rush to sell it. Thus altcoin will survive and the price will soon return to normal.

bambino

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:33:02 AM

dear all

now three months gone , but still the market correction going. Most of the days are red. Most coins are 50-90% depreciated.  what do you think about these?

I'm tired of repeating that this is normal. The market is volatile. Besides, it's fed up with shit coins and when trash will be completely eliminated, top coins will grow!
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:16:45 AM

Bubble prices is basic law in market. This is an under-developement ecosystem facing obstacles every day by every step when people still can't easly get involved into it. I want to mention tokens developped at the top of ethereum are forced to be limited by the smart contract which may not be lack updates and revision which may destroy the big part of the market. We need much more solid code for a valued token.
Well, that is looking at it from totally different angle which I definitely agree with you but we also need to know that the fact that we have some things going on right now in the market does not mean the end of it for altcoins. However, I believe a further crash for bitcoin may actually result in some altcoins packing but rather than generalizing it, it is not the end, it is just the beginning.

I'm tired of repeating that this is normal. The market is volatile. Besides, it's fed up with shit coins and when trash will be completely eliminated, top coins will grow!
Please bear with newbies as they do ask same questions out of panic and frustrations. We the people who are aware of what id happening and what will happen in near future alone must need to keep suggestion for not listening to FUDs so that they will not make any wrong decisions.
Dbigfoot102

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:32:48 AM

No I don't believe so. If it is then should come that the blockchain is no more and there are no users of any cryptocurrency. Am I seeing this now? No I think not. So it's noy the end yet.
strelko

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:47:23 AM

dear all

It is an indication that the alt coins have no real value. They were launched just to utilize the increasing popularity of bitcoins. Withdraw all yhe money from alt coins and invest in bitcoins.
harimauagam

Activity: 410

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:11:06 AM

just wait for when this ICO will end and when will be distributed the token that goes into our wallet ,, sometimes already specified the date has not come in I just keep smiling.
hetecon

Activity: 462

Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:12:31 AM

I do not think it's worth making such hasty conclusions right now. I would buy more Ethereum and Bitcoin for the long term.

ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:13:33 AM

dear all

this seems very normal because the price movement is up and down if yesterday bitcoin has gone up to very high then no wonder if bitcoin fall down again and it is certain the price will go up again. soon
alttravel

Activity: 406
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:16:52 AM

What happens today in the market is not the end, not a bubble and something else. The market is bought by very large players, governments and other state-owned enterprises. Now in the countries there will be not only a gold reserve but there will also be a crypto reserve, which we will only know about in a few years.
iamsediii

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:43:06 PM

No. I believe that more altcoins are upcoming this 2018, altcoin will survive and more to come because simply as long as there is demand for them.
hohuan101

Activity: 335

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:37:15 PM

dear all

I do not think it's too bad. Each time the red market will eliminate useless coins and let new potential coins be used. That's pretty good for the market, especially as more and more altcoins appear now
bawa_23

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:49:33 PM

It’s not ending, altcoins are volatile, Bubbles will come & coins will go to moon. We had to wait for some more time. Altcoins always follow Bitcoin. Price corrections are there & also rise afterwards that dosen’t mean it’s the end, relax & wait for sometime.
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:00:51 PM

In my opinion, this is normal not always the market will grow and correction comes, so buy coins and wait for better times.
Yes it is normal in the investment world, but what happened to me, after the market fell and almost every day the market flushed, I have lost half of my capital, because I continue to hold the altcoin I have.
Do I still have to believe in Altcoin's investment?
Xlmmooner

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

Synchrotron - Airdrop POS

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:03:15 PM

That's a very general statement. It should be the end of a lot of them over the coming years but use case will probably. invest in good projects, if they are useful they will survive the bubble

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
waorana

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:20:17 AM

I do not think there is a bubble, and there will not be the end of the cryptocurrency market, because we are only at the beginning, but it is clear to everyone that for many months now the cryptocurrency market has fallen a lot. I hope that there will soon be good news that will give a boost to the upside, and that after this strong downward correction there will be a robust recovery
bagikoin

Activity: 784

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 09:47:19 AM

This is not the end, this new even start. Although it is indeed a great many rejections that finally made the great decline of the crypto, certainly support for crypto also appear more and more. some countries have already declared their country could use crypto and this is a progress. even many of the facilities also have started using crypto. so this will make crypto still has a long journey and it will certainly be more promising value.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
marcripto

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:49:09 AM

We do not panic, even if the period for the cryptocurrency market is very bad we must be confident. This is a very risky market, but in a medium-long term timeframe most of those who have big losses are sure that they will recover their money and will also have good earnings
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: