Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:35:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: who think this time is the end of alt coins  (Read 2282 times)
Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:20:52 PM

why it end, yes it falling and have to make some cycle, I think it temporary and everything will change in good way.. just all we have to do it is wait
gavikzal

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:03:50 PM

Now things are much worse than at the time of creation topic. But nevertheless I think that this is not the end. Many altcoins that do not have a product can end their existence, but all other altcoins will recover after some time.

unknown-user

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:06:23 PM

Those who thinks that this situation would end the altcoins prior to its functionality in the market, are dellusional. Such difficulty is in nature of cryptos and is something that occurs normally not only in altcoins but to every crypto. Downtrend is indeed scary but always keep in mind that no backdrops are permanent.

Bromote

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:15:10 PM

dear all

now three months gone , but still the market correction going. Most of the days are red. Most coins are 50-90% depreciated.  what do you think about these?

is this a bubble or is this ending coming?  or  normal
It is definitely not normal, I am used to changes of about 10 percent, even 20 percent, but a coin that looses almost all of it's value in just a couple of weeks, that is definitely something.
AbelFF

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 10:19:05 PM

We do not panic, even if the period for the cryptocurrency market is very bad we must be confident. This is a very risky market, but in a medium-long term timeframe most of those who have big losses are sure that they will recover their money and will also have good earnings
Yeah, but it is definitely something strage, that a drop can take so long and there are not even signals of it stopping, maybe by the end of the year we could see some changes.
fakegurutu

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:00:17 AM

dear all

now three months gone , but still the market correction going. Most of the days are red. Most coins are 50-90% depreciated.  what do you think about these?

for a newbie, they think that its the end of the altcoins in crypto world. But this is just normal, maybe some whales out there playing and outmaneuvering the crypto market to have a better profit. All we need to do is trust the cryptocurrencies, they will rise again we just have to wait and hold.
Ortintin1

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 12:03:19 AM

All these are just guess and speculation, no one can actually tell
cardoyasilad

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:30:09 AM

Government can stop the crypto market no one else even if we come back at $10 although its impossible people will just buy and buy.

Sr. Member / Hero Member / Legendary:

dClinic.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
. A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain .
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk | Reddit

ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:41:29 AM

You can learn about the economic bubble that has happened before and you can compare it to crypto currency or as your plus value, you can compare it home with blockchain. The economic bubble usually only has a relatively short function and is felt by its users, but if you see the function of a blockchain technology or crypto currency I only have little chance that this technology will not be accepted by many people. Technology like blockchain will be needed by various agencies in the world, so they will be easy to adopt and realize this technology well, as well as crypto currency.
letsfly

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:46:44 AM

I think the end of unsupported altcoins and those that are just copy cats is near. On the other hand, there are also strong altcoins that have real world value and will be accepted by people. I think those coins will stay especially the ones in the top 100.

Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:13:49 PM

For me the one who think that this time is the end of alternativecoins is the one who think negative about alternativecoins in this currency because of being a negative thinker that can’t help you.
Bayonetto

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:17:57 PM

I think altcoins are still bad as a long term investment, with a few exceptions, but they are really suitable for daily trading, and you can make way more profits with it.
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:20:30 PM

As long as alts never have the zero value in the market and it has the movement of seeling and buying from different people it will never end.
We can see the value going down but we can also see it going up/.
It is a matter of time and waiting, we should wait for the people to give demand to any alts which will result to price pump.
Isiaka208
Copper Member

Activity: 411
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:22:42 PM

Its almost like a norm for the market and it seems the cycle is repititive annually. Although, the shit alts will go into extinction and may never return. The market will correct at some points no doubts but the days of green will surely come again.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Hell-raiser

Activity: 462
Merit: 515

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:58:57 PM

dear all

As I see it, some coins are definitely going to kick the bucket, and when I say some I actually think that many of them are in fact going to die soon. Some coins, for example, Litecoin, and maybe a few others (apart from Bitcoin obviously) have a strong usebase (if I can call it so), and theoretically, their price should eventually stabilize around their value determined by that use and real-life application. They are not gonna die. On the other hand, coins which are utterly useless, with their sole mission consisting only in being sold and bought for speculation, all these coins have small chances of survival, especially if things are set to go from bad to worse and from worse to worst. In fact, they are all gonna die one day, sooner or later, but the down market as of today will greatly facilitate their final downfall.
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:05:00 PM

Its not the end for alts, all of the people saying this are just a living hyperbole. If we will indeed enter into the crypto winter, a lof of shitcoins and semi-shitcoins can cease to exist but the strong players will still be there to kick some ass.
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:12:50 PM

This is not really the end, but somehow it would be the end for some shitty alts that have no solid project behind it. After this revolution, all that would be left standing would be good solid projects that actually have something to offer and not some 'pump and dump' trash.
carrascos

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:16:04 PM

no it's not a bubble and no it's not the end of the crypto currency. everything will be fine in the future and only those who can really survive and make unclear transactions will be able to earn

◯●●●●●       OmniBazaar.com       ●●●●●◯
Shop without middlemen. Pay without bankers
alttravel

Activity: 406
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:08:48 AM

I absolutely do not think this is the end of crypto. There are new promising crypto projects ahead. I believe that the future of the crypto market will be based on sales of tokens, with real business, with normal business ideas.
prukerohen

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:34:35 AM

Not me. I still do not believe that this is the time for altcoins death yet. Yes, they might be facing some challenges right now, and it may really seem like they are extremely suffering and doing the most to stay on track, but this is not their end yet. Altcoins will be back on soon, when the market fully recovers and I have faith in this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: