Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:31:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: who think this time is the end of alt coins  (Read 2283 times)
Adelbertsteiner

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:38:58 AM

I think the market changes during this period is normal, people should not be so worried about their altcoin. I believe the market will rebind strongly in the next few days.
lKSLMNSLKnkndlksnkJ

Activity: 770
Merit: 9

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:08:20 PM

Try to imagine the gold rush in the 1840's in California.  Once news got around, thousands flocked there on word alone, so desperate were they to cash in.  Or, just like the Internet boom where you had truck drivers taking computer courses and becoming admins.

Similar thing exists today with crypto.  Every developer out there with big dreams is trying to cash in on the frenzy.  And because projects fails for so many more reasons than is generally known, most of what you see today will be gone next year.

Yet there are projects and companies out there that will succeed.  With due diligence, investing in crypto in today's world is a great way to put circumstances in place to potentially change your life and your children's lives forever.

There were doubters when paper money started circulating in place of gold and silver, yet it took over the world due to it's convenience.

For the simple fact that cryptos are even that much more convenient for people with the added benefit of cutting out the skimming operation of the current banking paradigm, and you have all the ingredients for change.

It will take a while to unseat the entrenched money powers as they've held on for centuries, but the future is ours if we want it, not theirs.  The money changers have had their time.

Research, learn, accumulate, and hold. 

BEP-20  0x10f3Eb215Ee55f1B92c89420498aB832c53caBB9
ERC-20  0xFE4047353129ce0747632db8aFcfC2584391D824
odranoel

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:26:08 PM

I dont think that altcoins will end.I think there are lot of people saying that altcoins will end up because they want that this altcoin will destroy they will make fakenews to be able that altcoins will become end up.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Trollinator

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:34:03 PM

Not the end of alt coins, but the end of the crypto community falling for scam projects is nearing. They are many solid projects out there, and ten scammy ones for each. Thee scam projects are the real alts that need to die.
bizzargin

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:38:56 AM

Relax. Everything will be fine and the market will stabilize in the future. And it's time to buy altcoins.
nightfury

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:05:56 AM

The cryptomarket is bleeding again because of the decline of bitcoin's market cap so as with the altcoins that really looks dead already. But i believe they can recover soon without even giving signs to us for cryptocurrencies are very volatile in nature that a crypto's market price may double in just few minutes.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
dicaprio

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:12:18 AM

I do not think that such will be found because today crypto-currencies have very low prices that will attract more and more people, as soon as people see a new wave, as it was just recently, a fever will begin.
Adalwolf

Activity: 239
Merit: 4

AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:17:34 AM

originally I did think so, because the market conditions continued to decline. even many altcoin be can not spin anymore because of the very low price. even many of the projects also scam. all this makes me more confident to leave altcoin. but now I understand, not all altcoin it would have fared worse.

Autobay.io   │  The First Decentralized E-commerce platform Buy Sell Cars
JOIN TOKEN SALE    ►   1 OCTOBER 2018   ◄
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:18:33 AM

I don't know what happened, but this cycle happens almost every year, so we only need peace in doing activities in the crypto world
never panic, just because you see altcoin prices drop dramatically

active706

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:32:46 PM

The cryptomarket is bleeding again because of the decline of bitcoin's market cap so as with the altcoins that really looks dead already. But i believe they can recover soon without even giving signs to us for cryptocurrencies are very volatile in nature that a crypto's market price may double in just few minutes.
A lot of altcoins will die because they are bad, but really good ones will be successful and take a nice place in the market. Now we can see a correction of the market and we need wait to better times.
raden1922

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:42:44 PM

At this time, all markets still look normal (normal). I would not say that this is the end of Altcoin. So far I just thought everything was recovering soon, even though some altcoins or it could be said almost all had decreased. That is part of a market dynamics. Lips sealed

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
ICOSCORING_team

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:58:28 PM

ICOScoring believes that there are many promising altcoins on the market: coming and undervalued.
See our detailed reports to some of them: https://icoscoring.com/en/
GERMO COIN

Activity: 406

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:29:33 PM

indeed no one knows when the altcoin will end, but if I think now is not the time, because i think no easy to make altcoin ended.

andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:42:53 PM

dear all

now three months gone , but still the market correction going. Most of the days are red. Most coins are 50-90% depreciated.  what do you think about these?

is this a bubble or is this ending coming?  or  normal

Now your question is more actual than ever)) However I still think that this is just the correction of great growth in 2017. And I'm more than sure that we will see new all time highs on the market including altcoins which will moon even more than bitcoin.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:34:46 PM

I am agree with you that it will the increase of the market, the correction can not last forever. In my opinion the Bitcoin must touch the bottom of the 5000-4800 and only after that to increase.
Daniel9140

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:48:30 PM

This is not a bubble. Most cryptocurrency without good use case might find it hard to grow ever again. Some other good coins would grow when its time. This is not the end of cryptocurrency. The market is in negative sentiment and I think that with time, the market would improve and all other altcoins would grow as well
Cryptodiscuss

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:53:01 PM

When you say altcoin, you put in that basket eth, neo, ltc, dash, xrp... and a lot of others similar to those! I can't believe that someone with right mind think they can fail!
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 07:56:26 PM

Only a group of people who wants to spread FUDs are thinking/saying that this is the end of altcoin, but I'd say this is the beginning of cryptocurrencies including all major altcoins like ETH, XMR, NEO etc. You can see the market cap and compare with previous few years to know the actual scenario about the digital currency revolution.
boris1985s

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:26:04 PM

I think this normal phenomenon, what occurs in the market of cryptocurrencies now. To new coins at me not it is a lot of trust, and here I completely trust those which are already checked by time and I put in them.

BabatundeM

Activity: 317

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:35:00 PM

There is no doubt that some altcoin without a strong base will definitely be flushed out of the market.  Only those that are promising with good future prospects will surely stand the test of time. This is definitely not the end of all altcoin but an end to some unworthy coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: