Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:37:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: who think this time is the end of alt coins  (Read 2282 times)
pambud

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:48:47 PM

No this is not the end of Altcoins , bubble price is quite normal in the crypto market , I think we need some more months to recover the market , I hope the end of this year or the beginning of next year .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dommerty

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:59:45 PM

No way! I don't think about crypto end, I believe crypto will remain positions for a long period of time. To my mind it is only a start of crypto era and as well as crypto earnings will be only higher in future. Job opportunities are devoping here every year
Asmh85

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:02:52 PM

I don't think that all altcoins simply turn out to death but certainly some of them will die, altcoins are struggling until now and we don't know what will happen in the future,
dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:15:35 PM

Not the end of alt coins, but the end of the crypto community falling for scam projects is nearing. They are many solid projects out there, and ten scammy ones for each. Thee scam projects are the real alts that need to die.
If you say this is the end of crypto so why are you still in here now?
This is not the end of altcoin or crypto, up and down market are common in crypto. As long as people still use crypto and still have interest about crypto. It wouldn't died, some altcoin still increase it's value in red market that's proof if altcoin are not died.
abbywem

Activity: 100

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:27:25 PM

dear all

now three months gone , but still the market correction going. Most of the days are red. Most coins are 50-90% depreciated.  what do you think about these?

is this a bubble or is this ending coming?  or  normal

No way.  They are about to come back in a big way.  I would highly suggest not selling now.  You waited this long and the market is showing signs of life.  I'm holding on for the big ride later this year.  The fact Bitcoin can be gained with Altcoins will keep them around for a while. 

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
Inastran

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:28:34 PM

dear all

now three months gone , but still the market correction going. Most of the days are red. Most coins are 50-90% depreciated.  what do you think about these?

it is not the end it is the start the brand new start for so many coins and projects so i do not get why peopel are so pessimistic

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
vladimirhf

Activity: 590
Merit: 39

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:36:46 PM

really? they dont even started. the market is very speculative and most projects are not working yet. stay tuned!  Tongue
ekowkow

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

JUST HODL !

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:37:18 PM

Even though the price of altcoins is currently experiencing a very deep downturn, I never thought that altcoins would end, but some altcoins had the possibility of dying if the coins were not able to survive and left by all investors. Altcoins that will die have characteristics with very little volatility or volume.
James678

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:39:56 PM

I don't think that it is the end of altcoins era. moreover I've predicted that 2018 should become year of altcoins, but unfortunately i was wrong and this downtrend made all of alts worth nothing
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:09:47 AM

I think the market is still setting a price for alternate coins. The price shouldn't be based on the bull run that happens last December 2017 - January 2018. That is why the price keeps on dropping. Now, a lot investor has sold their token to minimize the loss and it is possible that we only have few investors for alternate coins. The demand of the alts are not that high resulting to depreciating price.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:42:16 AM

This is a normal thing to happen. the big rise in crypto late last year even until January. so currently consider it back down to the original price then is reasonable. Don't be too think too giddy because this always comes up and down cycle without being able to predict. hold and wait for the next hike to come then it would be a better decision.
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:52:03 AM

Even though the price of altcoins is currently experiencing a very deep downturn, I never thought that altcoins would end, but some altcoins had the possibility of dying if the coins were not able to survive and left by all investors. Altcoins that will die have characteristics with very little volatility or volume.
It's true and very little, even up to 0 volumes and you can get all the examples on IDEX, Forkdelta and Etherdelta Exchanges.
If the time the developer wants to continue to work then it is best to create a diffuse thing for the altcoins.
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 06:57:08 AM

That sounds like altcoins are doomed, well welcome to crypto world, its so normal to see everything in red ,and it's not normal to see bull runs all the time ,just HODL and wait for the next bull run? Easy ,whatever you think you lost will come back in fold

mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:00:41 AM

Not the end of alt coins, but the end of the crypto community falling for scam projects is nearing. They are many solid projects out there, and ten scammy ones for each. Thee scam projects are the real alts that need to die.
If you say this is the end of crypto so why are you still in here now?
This is not the end of altcoin or crypto, up and down market are common in crypto. As long as people still use crypto and still have interest about crypto. It wouldn't died, some altcoin still increase it's value in red market that's proof if altcoin are not died.

Well said I really can't understand why people are coming up with such questions. If the market is down it doesn't mean it is dying, none of coins are introduced to bury themselves. Think logically.

kevincandra

Activity: 261
Merit: 1

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:26:11 AM

the market is not good enough, but that doesn't mean this is the end of the altcoin, I think this kind of situation is quite normal where crypto prices are very volatile

▆▆▆▆▆▆   :[Fintropy]:   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
Tokenized ETF Management Platform
www.fintropy.io
signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:48:28 AM

Though things may look rusty in the market right now, that doesn't predict altcoin reign is going to an end,in time thighs will bounce back and investor will laugh
Your opinion is right, I think that developing and losing the cryptocurrency from the investor himself if the interest of investors is large, the crypto currency will develop and that is the best hope of investors.
atayating

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:50:20 AM

If the decline in the market means the end, how does the stock and futures market survive to this day? ? I don't understand people who always say the end of the market!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
thichtieuthuong

Activity: 310
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:55:19 AM

dear all

The thinking and perception of the end of the Altcoins in the crypto market is completely wrong. Because in my opinion the Altcoins are temporarily sheltered when Bitcoin is hibernating. Maybe this hibernation will end this October and it will be back.

lamacchia

Activity: 342
Merit: 4

LUCRETOKEN.COM

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:57:03 AM

in my opinion, the situation of a market that has experienced a very drastic price decline now, normally occurs after the market has experienced a very drastic pumping like the end of last year, but that does not mean that when the coins on the market experience a very drastic decline this is the end of crypto, there is still the possibility for crypto to recover only that no one knows exactly when the recovery will occur.

LUCRETOKEN.com ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:01:30 AM

dear all

Well I don't think that it's the end of alternative cryptocurrencies and I do think that alternative cryptocurrencies has a very bright future ahead because since they have started they have gained a lot of popularity among the people all over the world and their demand among the people all over the world has also increased a lot.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: