Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:36:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GoldenTowns.com - Get Paid to Play - Signup/play Bonus - UP TO 1.12 FREE BTC  (Read 34911 times)
lerelerele

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 09:56:04 PM

User: Lerelerele  Claim Step Bonus 1  Btc Wallet: 111K3XBc95w85MLXn41DjvHRpcPoSvGyz
BardanDoyle (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 09:57:02 PM

Username: LavaWave
Step 1 Bonus
1P1A8ttw9KfPhaVLRjYoczNwqyq8pzuhhv
Thank you!
Name: Masterkoolb
BTC: 19bo6mZLM9g4QmVorpAmr3Mvkowe2WL9hT
Claiming for Step 1 Bonus: Claim 0.001 BTC Bonus.
Username: userwins
Claimin step 2 reach level 5 bonus
address: 1PneZMJfvRmWenm7jNHrw3xYG5h2XYHJ8J

All the claimed Bonus has been paid BTC, thanks Smiley
lerelerele

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 09:59:18 PM

User: Lerelerele  Claim Step Bonus 1  Btc Wallet: 111K3XBc95w85MLXn41DjvHRpcPoSvGyz

Received ty
Hura

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 10:06:02 PM

I want to find towns of good starting players so I can buy their town shares first when they reach lvl 5. Like some of you guys  Smiley
How do I do that?

What?
Is possible sell a town?

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2013, 10:19:14 PM

I want to find towns of good starting players so I can buy their town shares first when they reach lvl 5. Like some of you guys  Smiley
How do I do that?

What?
Is possible sell a town?

He is talking about town shares.  When you buy town shares, you can hold up to 10% of everything earned in that town.  I currently have 1500 + shares from hundreds of towns.
Hura

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 10:24:18 PM

How do I do that?

What?
Is possible sell a town?

He is talking about town shares.  When you buy town shares, you can hold up to 10% of everything earned in that town.  I currently have 1500 + shares from hundreds of towns.

Wow. It seems interesting.
And how is possible buy this town shares and how did you bought? with gold?

Thanks Smiley

monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2013, 10:27:46 PM

How do I do that?

What?
Is possible sell a town?

Thanks Smiley

With gold and only gold,, yep.  It pays diviends automatically once gold hits 1.00 or once raw materials hit 1000.
Hura

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 10:35:16 PM

How do I do that?

What?
Is possible sell a town?

Thanks Smiley

With gold and only gold,, yep.  It pays diviends automatically once gold hits 1.00 or once raw materials hit 1000.

Ok, thanks Smiley
But i started now and i haven't gold... probably next year Smiley

Off topic...: just now new All time high for a BTC 531,46$ (MtGox)

LavaWave

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 10:46:01 PM

Username: LavaWave
Step 1 Bonus
1P1A8ttw9KfPhaVLRjYoczNwqyq8pzuhhv
Thank you!
Name: Masterkoolb
BTC: 19bo6mZLM9g4QmVorpAmr3Mvkowe2WL9hT
Claiming for Step 1 Bonus: Claim 0.001 BTC Bonus.
Username: userwins
Claimin step 2 reach level 5 bonus
address: 1PneZMJfvRmWenm7jNHrw3xYG5h2XYHJ8J

All the claimed Bonus has been paid BTC, thanks Smiley

Thank You!

░░  ░░░     ░░░▒▒░░░░
          ░▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▒░░░░    ░░▒░░░░
      ░▒▓▓░▒▓▓░░▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▒     ░░▓▒░
     ░░░▒▒      ░░░ ░▒▓▓▓░░░▒▓▒  ░░▒░░
    ░▓▓░  ░░░░░       ░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓▓ ░▓▓▒░ 
    ░░░ ░░░░░░░          ░░▓▓▓▓▓ ░▒▒░░ 
   ░▒▓░  ░░░░░░            ░░░░░ ▒▓▓▒░
    ░▒▒░   ░░                   ▒░░░░
     ░░░ ░░░░░░              ░░▓▓▓▒░
        ░░░░░░░           ░▒▒▒░░▒░░
          ░░░░      ░░░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░
          ░░░░░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▒░░▒▓▒░░
           ░░░░░  ░▒▓▓▓▓▓░
            ░░░░░░  ░▒▓▒░░  ░░░
             ░░░░░░░      ░░░
               ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
                   ░░  ░░
  COSS.IO
Crypto One Stop Solution
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
..⧉ Multi-Wallet  ⧉ Exchange   ⧉ Merchant Platform
       COSS Token - An ERC20 based Token - revenue generating cryptocurrency     
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
..  ICO Details   
Whitepaper         ANN
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
ChaosFox

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

Certified fox posing as a cat posing as a human

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 10:48:01 PM

I'm starting to see how complex this game can really get.  Shocked It doesn't only matter where you place your buildings and how you manage your energy, but also what you upgrade and when. If I understand correctly, as soon as you hit level 5, you'll be taxed for 10% that go into your town's shares which other players can buy from the Miner's Fund.

By then, you probably need to have enough production power to be close to, or already be able to make barracks since other players will both buy your town's shares AND begin to attack you. That's a 10% on top of the 10% referrer's tax that's unavoidable and the 10% shares tax. If your country is occupied, it means an additional 10% tax. That's how it adds up to 50% in the worst case, and 20% in the best case, I believe. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.  Grin

10% Referrer's tax
10% Country fund tax
10% Shares tax
10% Occupied country tax
10% Occupied city tax

EDIT: It was mentioned earlier this thread, in a post I commented on. Seems like I overlook the worst-case tax payment scenario, but it was posted there as well. Seems to be really important to have military power not only to defend yourself, but also so you can occupy other towns.

Look! An ad-free signature!
leancuisine

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2013, 10:58:41 PM

Would it be possible to purchase all of your own town shares to prevent any other users from getting the 10% tax?  Tongue

monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2013, 10:59:55 PM

Would it be possible to purchase all of your own town shares to prevent any other users from getting the 10% tax?  Tongue

you can't purchase your own town shares.
Chaosfox, yes I had already metioned that.
BardanDoyle (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 11:01:06 PM

Would it be possible to purchase all of your own town shares to prevent any other users from getting the 10% tax?  Tongue

Unfortunately is not possible Smiley

Shares is a good way for people with a deep gold pocket for have additional resource, but first focus on build your town production Wink
ChaosFox

Activity: 178

Certified fox posing as a cat posing as a human

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 11:11:57 PM

Something that also worries me is what was posted in this thread where you may end up with negative production of the lower tier products at 50% tax if you wanted to do a full production cycle of all six. Is the math actually right for such case? Also, consider that there's also an "implicit tax" in having to replace workers after they die, so it's also something you need to consider and why having high happiness is so important.

Look! An ad-free signature!
BardanDoyle (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 12:13:49 AM

that's why my happines is 100, my new workers now live 60 days Smiley
digit
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2013, 02:14:49 AM

No, you can't.

The notorious reseller Sirdiman has paid for the option to get all the people that signup without a referal link as their referer.

So, at least there  you have some cashback Wink

this explains why he spams the market with them :\

have they also got some preferential treatment regarding ads, i made the mistake of paying for 2 of them, only for them to never show and the "usual" names seem to always get their ads placed.

Stay Safe and use NO KYC exchanges ■ Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi  ■
BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
shutik

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 02:28:16 AM

Would it be possible to purchase all of your own town shares to prevent any other users from getting the 10% tax?  Tongue

Shares is a good way for people with a deep gold pocket for have additional resource, but first focus on build your town production Wink
But it's possible to buy each other shares, right?

I figured out how to search for town shares if  you know user name of player. It's under inventory, financial news, town shares there is search box.

OP, what is your user name in the game?
leancuisine

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2013, 02:34:03 AM

I figured out how to search for town shares if  you know user name of player. It's under inventory, financial news, town shares there is search box.

Yeah, purchase all his shares.   Cheesy

monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2013, 02:51:07 AM

The OP's current shares have stabilized long ago, you guys probably won't get anything out of it, trust me.
Most high levels or high leveled investors have a stable share price.
cdtc

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 03:03:41 AM

The OP's current shares have stabilized long ago, you guys probably won't get anything out of it, trust me.
Most high levels or high leveled investors have a stable share price.
How can I make the townshares list to show me users who are level 5?

BetFury                                                     
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: