Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:10:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MOSAIC - Gateway to the Crypto World!]  (Read 1477 times)
precilamanalo

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:13:57 PM

just for clarification in the platform it said that if contributor give the wrong information they will downvoted the question is who is the one decide in that matter i mean in upvoting and downvoting?
i think our developers and tech team of mosaic will be the one in charge of that
ah ok its more clearer to but i suggest its better that the contributors must do the upvoting and downvoting its more fair to everyone

Hi! We are of the same thinking, i.e, that the users and contributors themselves do the downvoting and upvoting.  Let me quote in one of their articles from Medium blogspot:  

On rewards mechanism, "Our protocol rewards all contributors according to the accuracy and quality of their posts, as well as
the length of membership of both the contributors and the users who give feedback on contributors’ work. The more members rate the contributors highly, the longer those members have been on Mosaic, and the more MZX (Mosaic tokens) they own, the higher the rewards."

I hope this helps. Smiley
ok it will be better thnx
arjaymanalo

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:21:10 PM

when will be the platform be live in the public for testing
as for the moment, platform is still on pre-sale and they will announce as soon as they will announce their public testing
Thanks for the info do you have idea when the ICO will start
after pre-sales they will announce.
hope it will announce as soon as possible so i can watch how people will purchase MZX
precilamanalo

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:15:20 PM

is there any transaction fee needed if i want to transfer my MZX tokens from my wallet in platform to other erc20 wallet
arjaymanalo

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:22:20 PM

what is the main purpose of MMIP in the platform
Dulce2017

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:00:12 AM

What made you guys decide to make this on blockchain?
Just to prevent scammers, some dummy accounts. Investors should be aware what currency should they invest, Mosaic is there now to research
chartreusse

Activity: 139

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 12:58:36 AM

as for the moment, platform is still on pre-sale and they will announce as soon as they will announce their public testing
after pre-sales they will announce.
hope it will announce as soon as possible so i can watch how people will purchase MZX

with so much good info on this project, i can't wait for their beta public testing as well as their official announcement on token sale!
erzascarlet_30

Activity: 210
Merit: 42

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 01:51:12 AM

what is the main purpose of MMIP in the platform
The MMIP provides a distributed, immutable, and transparent ledger of review history that can be utilized to evaluate and track the quality of research and accuracy of predictions produced by analysts. It compensates analysts via smart contracts coded to reward both long term predictive accuracy and popularity. Malicious users who may attempt to manipulate public perception via consistent upvoting of low-quality (or downvoting of high-quality) material will see their accounts lose influence over time.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
erzascarlet_30

Activity: 210
Merit: 42

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 01:52:46 AM

is there any transaction fee needed if i want to transfer my MZX tokens from my wallet in platform to other erc20 wallet
there are images on the mosaic whitepaper on transferring mzx tokens to third party wallets. you may see their whitepaper on mosaic's website, www.mosaic.io

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
ruberuza

Activity: 176

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:53:27 AM

What are the difference of mosaic solution, to other cryptoassets researcher?
Dulce2017

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:37:14 AM

What are the difference of mosaic solution, to other cryptoassets researcher?
Mosaic has a deepest research. Research include fundamental,reviews,market research, valuation,technical analysis, and buy and sell recommendation.
chartreusse

Activity: 139

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 07:14:37 AM

In the Medium article entitled "Introducing Mosaic Data Platform," different metrics such as trading data,  network data, wallet data, mining data , social sentiment analysis and tech activity analysis were mentioned.  Care to elaborate on these metrics? What are they for?

Will be waiting for the admin's reply. Smiley Thank you.
atejeanelle

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:24:46 AM

just for clarification in the platform it said that if contributor give the wrong information they will downvoted the question is who is the one decide in that matter i mean in upvoting and downvoting?
i think our developers and tech team of mosaic will be the one in charge of that

Mosaic is a decentralized network hence, Mosaic places the power to vote on the direction of future analyst research into the hands of its subscribers.  Projects to be researched will depend on the user's demand. It is better to supply a research that the community demands than featuring a research that nobody wants, thus, no research effort is ever wasted on an unreceptive audience.

Though we will make various suggestions to our users (including potential areas of interest based on the recognition of prior engagement patterns, exploration of new cryptoassets, etc.), the network’s direction ultimately lies in users’ hands
dimon2307

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:36:47 AM

Devs, do you have one-pager with the most important information to attract investors at the stage of acquaintance with the project?
arjane15

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:40:58 AM

Devs what makes Mosaic is more special or differemdt compare to other projects?
iamgenie

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:41:44 AM

The roadmap indicates Q2 so hopefully we will hear about it soon on their telegram channel.
atejeanelle

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:50:44 AM

What made you guys decide to make this on blockchain?

CEO of Mosaic, and cryptocurrency researcher at Cambridge University,Garrick Hileman, said:

“I’ve been involved in the blockchain research community since its genesis, and the dearth of quality research available at a time of such explosive industry growth is alarming. With the team we’ve assembled,  we believe the Mosaic platform can be the decentralized, trusted solution to this lack of rigorous and trustworthy research- leveraging the incentives mechanisms enabled by blockchain technology to grow a strong, global research community.”
stylonius

Activity: 175

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 10:58:14 AM

Q: I have a question on the platform. If a contributor would would post wrong information, how could the team know if the given information is wrong?

A: As a contributor, you need to send MZX Token to the platform before you can post your research. This research will then be rated and voted by the community. If the community downvoted your research heavily because of wrong information, you will lose your tokens and will be put in a pool for staking, and your reputation will be heavily affected.

Now, as a contibutor, will you risk loosing your tokens and damage your reputation by posting worng information?

--

That way contributors would only contribute legitimate information.

Brilliant idea!

M  O  B  U ──────── The Future of Security Tokens
Pre-ICO soon: Get Whitelisted!   https://www.mobu.io/
Dulce2017

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:41:18 AM

How ever if an investor decide to invest in this Mosaic Network, does it have a short or long  time benefits?
arjaymanalo

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:32:47 PM

why mosaic is being created?
precilamanalo

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:37:30 PM

from where is the concept of mosaic coming from?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: