Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:39:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MOSAIC - Gateway to the Crypto World!]  (Read 1477 times)
Buyingallcoinsz

Activity: 392
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:39:24 PM

From what i have read from their articles an whitepaper Mosaic is aiming to solve the massive disinformation and misinformation problems in the cryptoasset space. The value Mosaic will bring is through them being the main crypto app, where people go for their information on cryptoassets.

To improve ones assets, Mosaic aims to help people make better decisions when they decide to utilize certain cryptoassets.

This is very much possible
arjaymanalo

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:52:23 PM

Metrics

We aim to explain the trends around the following metrics. In order for the MDP to enable researching the metrics we will need to incorporate data from multiple sources ranging from exchanges to developer repositories and community forums.

i read in one of your article how can this thing be done with the help of Mosaic platform
precilamanalo

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:17:05 PM

I read in one of the article that the contributor will incentivizes by giving the right information ,my question is what if all the contributors give the right information where can did you get the incentives that you will give to all the contributor that include in the research to the platform? how can you sustain the incentives that you will give to the contributor how can you make profit if all the contributor have the same mind of thinking? just confused with this  kind of mechanism of staking
erzascarlet_30

Activity: 210
Merit: 42

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 12:16:12 AM

I read in one of the article that the contributor will incentivizes by giving the right information ,my question is what if all the contributors give the right information where can did you get the incentives that you will give to all the contributor that include in the research to the platform? how can you sustain the incentives that you will give to the contributor how can you make profit if all the contributor have the same mind of thinking? just confused with this  kind of mechanism of staking
Mosaic is an erc20 based token. It will be used for subscribing into the platform. Staking tokens are also needed in the platform as if you do bad on your posts, tokens will be returned to the pool and vice versa. There’s also smaller staking system wherein you used tokens to participate in the network.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
erzascarlet_30

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 12:33:48 AM

why mosaic is being created?

After finally breaking into the mainstream consciousness, it has become clear that cryptoassets are now in a precarious and dangerous position. With each additional victim of a pump-and-dump scheme and new bit of disinformation spread about existing projects of high worth, the crypto community grows weaker and faces a heightened risk of regulatory crackdown and public loss of faith. We must act
quickly to seize back control. that's why mosaic was created.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
erzascarlet_30

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 12:43:14 AM

Devs, do you have one-pager with the most important information to attract investors at the stage of acquaintance with the project?
yes we do have, you can check it out here - https://www.mosaic.io/pdf/Mosaic%20One%20Pager%20-%209.pdf

arjaymanalo

Activity: 179

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:55:15 AM

why mosaic is being created?

After finally breaking into the mainstream consciousness, it has become clear that cryptoassets are now in a precarious and dangerous position. With each additional victim of a pump-and-dump scheme and new bit of disinformation spread about existing projects of high worth, the crypto community grows weaker and faces a heightened risk of regulatory crackdown and public loss of faith. We must act
quickly to seize back control. that's why mosaic was created.
brilliant idea and concept
precilamanalo

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:00:21 AM

how can we assure that mosaic itself is not a scam project? like how mosaic is being created  i mean the purpose of this project
erzascarlet_30

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 07:17:18 AM

how can we assure that mosaic itself is not a scam project? like how mosaic is being created  i mean the purpose of this project
the ceo of mosaic Dr. Garrick Hileman has already a lot of crypto interviews and i think that if a project is really a scam, they are afraid to be shown on interviews and videos and that is the alternative for mosaic that everything is very transparent, every update that they have is fully announced.

stylonius

Activity: 175

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 08:04:30 AM

the ceo of mosaic Dr. Garrick Hileman has already a lot of crypto interviews and i think that if a project is really a scam, they are afraid to be shown on interviews and videos and that is the alternative for mosaic that everything is very transparent, every update that they have is fully announced.
Agreed, these interviews that Dr. Garrick Hileman is participating unto, is making his characteristics transparent, and making his attitude towards making this project possible is serious.

He does not want to ruin his reputation, honor, and respect by trying to make the project he is working very hard a lie or scam.

M  O  B  U ──────── The Future of Security Tokens
Pre-ICO soon: Get Whitelisted!   https://www.mobu.io/
atejeanelle

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:19:13 AM

Devs, do you have one-pager with the most important information to attract investors at the stage of acquaintance with the project?

Here you go: https://www.mosaic.io/pdf/Mosaic%20One%20Pager%20-%209.pdf

If you want to know more, white paper is already available as well on the website:
https://www.mosaic.io/
atejeanelle

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:17:06 PM

In the Medium article entitled "Introducing Mosaic Data Platform," different metrics such as trading data,  network data, wallet data, mining data , social sentiment analysis and tech activity analysis were mentioned.  Care to elaborate on these metrics? What are they for?

Will be waiting for the admin's reply. Smiley Thank you.

We will have posts about individual metrics later on closer to the platform launch. But all these metrics are useful when analysing a coin’s potential from an investment perspective.
Dulce2017

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:04:27 AM

The CEO and Head of the Reseacher Garrick Hileman is very popular now..
 Very admirable.
ruberuza

Activity: 176

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:26:30 PM

Because of Mosaic solution, the users become  educated by engaging with high-quality research
and information.
stylonius

Activity: 175

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 02:44:35 PM

All of these interviews that Mosaic's CEO Dr. Garrick Hileman is participating into makes him more transparent of a man.

Meaning you can see through his knowledge about cryptocurrency, blockchain, and any other crypto related topics through his participations.

M  O  B  U ──────── The Future of Security Tokens
Pre-ICO soon: Get Whitelisted!   https://www.mobu.io/
precilamanalo

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:37:47 PM

I read in one of the article that the contributor will incentivizes by giving the right information ,my question is what if all the contributors give the right information where can did you get the incentives that you will give to all the contributor that include in the research to the platform? how can you sustain the incentives that you will give to the contributor how can you make profit if all the contributor have the same mind of thinking? just confused with this  kind of mechanism of staking
Mosaic is an erc20 based token. It will be used for subscribing into the platform. Staking tokens are also needed in the platform as if you do bad on your posts, tokens will be returned to the pool and vice versa. There’s also smaller staking system wherein you used tokens to participate in the network.
its not clear who will awarded by incentives is that who all give all the right information or is there only one who will be awarded? please clarify and be more specific
precilamanalo

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:32:08 PM

how can we assure that mosaic itself is not a scam project? like how mosaic is being created  i mean the purpose of this project
you have a point that Mr Hileman don't ever exchange his very popular credibility to create a scam project
erzascarlet_30

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 12:44:46 AM

I read in one of the article that the contributor will incentivizes by giving the right information ,my question is what if all the contributors give the right information where can did you get the incentives that you will give to all the contributor that include in the research to the platform? how can you sustain the incentives that you will give to the contributor how can you make profit if all the contributor have the same mind of thinking? just confused with this  kind of mechanism of staking
its not clear who will awarded by incentives is that who all give all the right information or is there only one who will be awarded? please clarify and be more specific
Everyone who do the research will be given the right amount of incentives it gave to mosaic.

Dulce2017

Activity: 167

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:15:49 AM

Mosaic network offer  product
categories, fueled by a unique protocol and token-based economic engine, and
present them to the community in a user-friendly interface.
precilamanalo

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:14:10 AM

Everyone who do the research will be given the right amount of incentives it gave to mosaic.
ah ok its more clearer tnx
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: