Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:05:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MOSAIC - Gateway to the Crypto World!]  (Read 1477 times)
stylonius

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 07:09:48 AM

Are there any token bonuses for a researcher who is consistently contributing to the platform?

M  O  B  U ──────── The Future of Security Tokens
Pre-ICO soon: Get Whitelisted!   https://www.mobu.io/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
atejeanelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:11:49 PM

Hmmm... just wondering.

Is Mosaic Can Help  Solve Critical Issues  about  cryptocurrency?

It is our aim and long term vision:

Co-founder of Mosaic, and cryptocurrency researcher at Cambridge University, Garrick Hileman, said:

“Ultimately, we want Mosaic to serve as both a social network and data software platform for the cryptocurrency research community. Utilizing our unique market intelligence protocol and years of  experience in this space, we’re confident Mosaic will become the public’s trusted portal to the crypto world in the years to come.”
Dulce2017

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:33:59 PM

I have read on white paper Mosaic is tackling two of the most pressing problems
plaguing the cryptoasset space today.
(1) unreliable and
insufficient data and research
(2) an overall painful
user experience for market parAcipants.

Thank you Mosaic team this would be big help to investor
ruberuza

Activity: 176

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:33:40 PM

Mosaic was born because one of the reason is,
Most cryptoassets research is of
poor quality and dubious impartiality.
Kisse

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:32:32 AM

Mosaic Protocol and Token
The blockchain-based Mosaic Market Intelligence Protocol (MMIP) enables Mosaic
to be more free of biases and conflicts of interest—and therefore able to deliver
more reliable research—than centralized research plaEorms. The MMIP provides a
distributed, immutable, and transparent ledger of review history that can be uAlized
to evaluate and track the quality of research and accuracy of predicAons produced
by analysts. It compensates analysts via smart contracts coded to reward both long-
term predicAve accuracy and popularity. Malicious users who may aZempt to
manipulate public percepAon via consistent upvoAng of low-quality (or downvoAng
of high-quality) material will see their accounts lose influence over Ame.
stylonius

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 05:21:09 AM

(1) unreliable and
(2) an overall painful

Providing the platform as a guiding-light through these problems is a great idea!

Dulce2017

Activity: 167

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:20:54 AM

(1) unreliable and
(2) an overall painful

Providing the platform as a guiding-light through these problems is a great idea!
Precisely correct, this is win-win situation for developer and investor.
arjane15

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:57:24 PM

How do you think competition will develop in this segment of the market following your ICO?
atejeanelle

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:20:46 PM

did mosaic will use AI in the platform

The platform have a machine Learning-based idea discovery that helps the network discover new
cryptoassets and underserved topical areas, and suggests potential areas of interest for users through user engagement pattern recognition.
stylonius

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 05:52:57 AM

How do you choose on which articles to be featured on your social sites?

ethan21

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:10:15 AM

Why there is ICO?
What is the main reason why..investor choose MZX Token.
atejeanelle

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:16:20 AM

Can you summarize what is mosaic_io is all about?

Mosaic a decentralized market intelligence network aims to solve this problem though a decentralized platform for reliable research, market information, and discussions on cryptoassets and related areas.

Mosaic delivers research and market data through a user-friendly app—with data feeds, portfolio-tracking software, and community-engagement features—and is powered by Mosaic’s market intelligence protocol.

Vetted contributors (research analysts and ecosystem participants) post in-depth research reports, articles, market updates, discussion threads, comments, and data after rigorous research and discussions.

It will form the industry’s first decentralized market intelligence platform, leveraging its market intelligence protocol to provide objective, accurate, transparent, and valid research from vetted contributors.

The technology not only incentivizes researchers for high-quality, unbiased content, but rejects contributors posting content for personal gain.

"We believe Mosaic will be the main app--the gateway to the crypto world.. the app people use worldwide to get their research and data, discuss crypto, manage their portfolios, and eventually hold and trade their crypto.
atejeanelle

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:17:44 PM

Devs What kind of problem, market deficiency or opportunity inspired you to launch your project, and how will your project address this kind of a problem?

Most cryptoasset purchasers invests without the proper information. The lack of reliable information leads to investment failure or missed opportunities. We desperately need a platform to give us, a clear, concise and reliable information that is transparent and unbiased.

Mosaic, a blockchain-powered research network was created to provide cryptocurrency analysis along with an accompanied token sale.

Mosaic  goal is to bring more transparency and quality control to cryptocurrency research and analysis through an analyst vetting process and a unique market intelligence protocol.

With the team we’ve assembled, we believe the Mosaic platform can be the decentralized, trusted solution to this lack of rigorous and trustworthy research- leveraging the incentives mechanisms enabled by blockchain technology to grow a strong, global research community.”

atejeanelle

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:48:52 PM

How will your project address this problem, market deficiency or opportunity in a unique way?

Mosaic  goal is to bring more transparency and quality control to cryptocurrency research and analysis through an analyst vetting process and a unique market intelligence protocol.
Dieniz

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:38:26 PM

Hi, guys, can someone tell me. Sintez is a long-term investment so i dont want to sell it too early. will i get an option to hold tokens on cold wallet?
stylonius

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 11:33:12 AM

Many  people say that the whitepaper is not a guarantee that their project is good..How about MOSAIC?
Mosaic also has a whitepaper which you can see on the first page of this thread, and I can give it a well done and outstanding whitepaper.

Because it explains what needs to be fixed on the cryptoindustry, and how Mosaic network could provide ways to cure it.

To be honest with you, every whitepaper doesn't really guarantee that the project is good.

For me, the factor that I look at is how the team progresses to reach the same goal.

Look at Mosaic's Co-founder for example, he is always participating on discussions on crypto-related matters.

This way you could see that the project is great because the team has experience on their field, and so the product would be marvelous.

ruberuza

Activity: 176

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:53:48 AM

With Mosaic solution,Users become better educated by engaging with high-quality research and information.
stylonius

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 10:19:44 AM

Hi, guys, can someone tell me. Sintez is a long-term investment so i dont want to sell it too early. will i get an option to hold tokens on cold wallet?
Based on the whitepaper, Mosaic allows giving and gathering information. I don't think you can store cryptocurrencies there.

atejeanelle

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:58:05 PM

What is the main function of Mosaic in crypto world?

Mosaic aims to solve the lack of reliable information by piercing together the truth. The network aims to solve this problem though a decentralized platform for reliable research, market information, and discussions on cryptoassets and related areas.
atejeanelle

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:00:58 PM

It's been a while, I wanna know what is mosaic's current progress?

You can ask this live tomorrow for the QnA every Monday at 1Pm GMT here:
https://t.me/mosaicnetwork
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: