Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:49:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🍏🌾🌻[ANN] NAgriCoin ITO. We are what we eat - invest in it 🌽🌱🥕  (Read 19448 times)
supernva

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:44:19 PM

https://coinidol.com/nagritech-new-name-in-organic-farming/ - on more article Grin Roll Eyes Wink
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:36:52 PM

Very interesting idea concept. This topic attracted me, because I have my own garden. And so you want to integrate your token into the real agriculture sector? Do I understand correctly?  Like anybody could buy your product online or in the ordinary shop? Or it would not available for small buyers. I would like to test it
yehor

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:19:09 AM

Hello,

I’ll be happy to see you on Skatt listing platform!
You will be able to register for free and show your project to the world.
Information about our platform on BitcoinTalk.
Also you can follow us in Twitter, Telegram and reddit.

Good luck with your ICO guys!
good for all of us Smiley
kalincoolcute

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:29:48 AM

what an amazing project! The development team looks promising.
idioma1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:10:07 PM

Its so gooooooooooooood, I will support this campaign

I have found NagriCoin ITO recently and just fell in love with what they are doing . 7 years of testing fertilizers quite long term to be sure that Nagri Tech company is going straightforward to its goal. I really believe that this ITO will be more than successful so I will support it as well
idioma1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:12:50 PM

Have you ever want to do something great, help people or the environment? NAgriCoin is giving you this opportunity to invest in a project that give the society green, healthy and natural food. The NAgriCoin project have been in existence for over 7 years. it aims at bringing a revolution to the agricultural industry.
It will be a great opportunity to be part of this project, because everybody is going to benefit. With the introduction of more sophisticated cultivation methods, food will be able to reach the world growing population

In modern world we do not pay attention to the quality of food we consume. the majority of products are artificially greted or were grown with the help of chemical fertilizers that harm our health. So I am absolutely agree with you organic fertilizers is a good way to change the situation for the better.
idioma1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:14:37 PM

Thanks for making our Earth healthier!
Where are you going to sell your product? Just in Brazil and EU?

For sure we have the plans to expand to all over the Earth (and who knows, maybe Nagri would be the first fertilizer, used on Mars  Wink Wink ). But the first priority markets are Brazil and EU

Wow Mars you are kidding  Grin I 've read you are going to cover 9 markets on different continents after the ITO. So I gladly become a part of this global "invasion" of the agricultural market. Let's to the moon!
yehor

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:32:15 AM

Do I understand correctly that your Nagri product is an environmentally friendly product. If you manage to find a sale, then this is possible, it will be a gold mine for investors.
I say even more that for 7 years of testing the product shown only positive qualities. on the site you can find relevant research
yehor

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:40:58 AM

Hello Team  Smiley

I am an editor from cryptoslate.com, a popular destination for cryptocurrency investors and researchers — featuring cryptocurrency news, coin rankings, initial coin offerings and blockchain events.

We just added NagriCoin to our ICO database and is now available on our website.

Check it out here —> https://cryptoslate.com/coins/nagricoin/

https://i.imgur.com/gO1I5mx.jpg

If you need help in editing any information about your ITO, please go to NagriCoin ICO page on our website and click "Suggest an Edit" or send us a message via https://cryptoslate.com/contact/.

Thank you!

Cool. One more crypto website posted your ICO Cheesy
Yes, waiting for another one Wink
yehor

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:51:06 AM

Have you ever want to do something great, help people or the environment? NAgriCoin is giving you this opportunity to invest in a project that give the society green, healthy and natural food. The NAgriCoin project have been in existence for over 7 years. it aims at bringing a revolution to the agricultural industry.
It will be a great opportunity to be part of this project, because everybody is going to benefit. With the introduction of more sophisticated cultivation methods, food will be able to reach the world growing population

In modern world we do not pay attention to the quality of food we consume. the majority of products are artificially greted or were grown with the help of chemical fertilizers that harm our health. So I am absolutely agree with you organic fertilizers is a good way to change the situation for the better.
and as I understand that your fertilizer helps to increase the harvest.
Marizy

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:26:52 AM

The project with its overall structure is no doubt this. The purpose of the project is very noble jyga for charity
egretia
HelenS

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:24:21 AM

What I liked is these fertilizers' ability to sustain the soil structure.
HelenS

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:34:10 AM

It's cool that you care about the environment. Recently I've read a post about bees on NagriCoin FB page and the way chemicals influence them  Shocked Hope that this project and Nagri fertilizers will save these little creatures!
supernva

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:06:12 AM

It's cool that you care about the environment. Recently I've read a post about bees on NagriCoin FB page and the way chemicals influence them  Shocked Hope that this project and Nagri fertilizers will save these little creatures!
I like that it's not only about environment and all that eco-friendly stuff. They have great team and business strategy. In this case money would go where they should go.
supernva

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:01:29 PM

I've read some lab tests and as I understood, it increases the harvest, plant growth and makes plants stronger. It's not only for vegatables and crops, people can use it for trees, for example.
supernva

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:27:12 PM

For sure we have the plans to expand to all over the Earth (and who knows, maybe Nagri would be the first fertilizer, used on Mars  Wink Wink ). But the first priority markets are Brazil and EU

Wow Mars you are kidding  Grin I 've read you are going to cover 9 markets on different continents after the ITO. So I gladly become a part of this global "invasion" of the agricultural market. Let's to the moon!

To the moon and back)) because our main treasure is under our feets - land and soil!
idioma1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:57:17 PM

Project is related to nature. But I don`t believe in this idea, because this is aimed at a narrow segment.
As far as I know NagriCoin is going  cover 9 markets on different continents after the ITO and their organic fertilizers will be sold all over the world. So it's a profitable investment.
idioma1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:59:05 PM

To the moon and back)) because our main treasure is under our feets - land and soil!

Oops you are right Grin But who knows as it was said "maybe Nagri would be the first fertilizer, used on Mars" Wink
idioma1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:00:29 PM

Chemicals destruct our soil and harm our health as we consume food grown on this soil. Organic fertilizers is a good way to change the situation for the better
Nowar

Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:03:59 PM

You can try to convince me that these are worthwhile investments.  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: