Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:49:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🍏🌾🌻[ANN] NAgriCoin ITO. We are what we eat - invest in it 🌽🌱🥕  (Read 19450 times)
Nagricoin (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 10:12:28 AM

Nagri becomes more popular! Like that you are attending crypto events 

We are doing our best to reach as much investors we can

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:29:00 PM

This project has a very good token price for now but is it going to have a bad impact with the current Bitcoin price reduction.

Everything is unstable now. So we’ll see...

Everyone feels it with the unstable price of Bitcoin and other altcoins and price declines.
Nagricoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 03:33:14 PM

This project has a very good token price for now but is it going to have a bad impact with the current Bitcoin price reduction.

Everyone feels it with the unstable price of Bitcoin and other altcoins and price declines.

Let's hope on positive dynamics of the market very soon!

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
idioma1

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:18:52 PM

I would galdly listen about the influence of cryptocurrencies on the global financial landscape and the place of NagriCoin in it
idioma1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:19:46 PM

Nagri becomes more popular! Like that you are attending crypto events 

We are doing our best to reach as much investors we can

You have made a great work with your marketing plan
idioma1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:20:59 PM

I like that one can read not only about NagriCOin ITO but other useful things on your social networks
HelenS

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:22:32 PM

Tell me, how many tokens have already been sold? is this information available? are there any arrangements with any exchanges?

We already sold near 32 thousand tokens. Negotiations with multiple exchanges are already underway and you can see in our roadmap that we plan to do listings as soon as possible. Unfortunately, there could be no confirmation or guarantee of exchange listings before the end of ITO.

it's great. at what price do you sell tokens now? what currencies do you accept as payment? just eth or bitcoine?
now you can buy coins with25% discount with both ETH and BTC

When does this offer end?

In 15 days. Until the end of ITO, am I right?
HelenS

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:23:57 PM

I guess it is also dependable on the state of affairs in the agricultural market.
HelenS

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:25:34 PM

I like that one can read not only about NagriCOin ITO but other useful things on your social networks

The same with me. I like to read about different startups, innovations, and lifehacks in agriculture  Cheesy
supernva

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:37:43 PM

I got a letter, in which KYC was mentioned. Do you have KYC?

I got it too. Don’t open it! The team told me that it’s a skam!
supernva

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:38:52 PM

I guess it is also dependable on the state of affairs in the agricultural market.

Yeah. And Nagri product is tied to a real economy. I hope it will be stable.
supernva

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:41:09 PM

Tell me, how many tokens have already been sold? is this information available? are there any arrangements with any exchanges?

We already sold near 32 thousand tokens. Negotiations with multiple exchanges are already underway and you can see in our roadmap that we plan to do listings as soon as possible. Unfortunately, there could be no confirmation or guarantee of exchange listings before the end of ITO.

it's great. at what price do you sell tokens now? what currencies do you accept as payment? just eth or bitcoine?

Only 2 weeks left..
ololesia

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:00:03 PM

The key advantage of NagriCoin over other cryptocurrencies is it’s sectoral specificity.

Yeees! No pipe dreams but real things.

yes, this is the most important advantage. . I do not invest in ICOs without a ready-made product and only with airy promises to do it in the future. So, in my opinion existing of the product increase the chances of the project to conduct successful ICO and prosper in the future

That's true. The real and reliable product makes NagriCoin stay more stable
ololesia

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:01:39 PM

Only 2 weeks left..

And what's next? What are you going to do after the ITO?
ololesia

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:03:20 PM

This is great timing to take risk on this project I hope this will go to the moon.

Yes! To the moon!!

What do you mean? Why risk?
ashuawei

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:50:43 PM

Definitely, the key advantage of Nagricoin is that it is one of the few ITOs in the real sector of the economy.  They have Nagri product which has been in development for more than 7 years, very helpful application in the agricultural sector to increase yields and improve the quality of almost all crops. Hopefully this kind of product will also be applicable to all types of land and climate environment.
Nagricoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 09:39:37 AM

I got a letter, in which KYC was mentioned. Do you have KYC?

I got it too. Don’t open it! The team told me that it’s a skam!

Yes, this was an attack on our domain. It's already deflected, but still, do not open any KYC letters or follow any links

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
Nagricoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 10:03:05 AM

Definitely, the key advantage of Nagricoin is that it is one of the few ITOs in the real sector of the economy.  They have Nagri product which has been in development for more than 7 years, very helpful application in the agricultural sector to increase yields and improve the quality of almost all crops. Hopefully this kind of product will also be applicable to all types of land and climate environment.

Thank you for your trust! Join us at social networks and follow the bounty campaign!

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
HelenS

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:59:18 PM

Only 2 weeks left..

And what's next? What are you going to do after the ITO?

Probably, the next steps depend on the result of the ITO. I hope that the result will not alter the main mission of mahri - the promotion of organic farming.
HelenS

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:00:41 PM

Yeah, it is applicable: it was tested in a lot of countries with different climates, and the results were the same good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: