Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:12:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🍏🌾🌻[ANN] NAgriCoin ITO. We are what we eat - invest in it 🌽🌱🥕  (Read 19454 times)
ololesia

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:33:55 PM

Why NGRX? What is it?

As far as I can understand, it is their new cheaper token. Hope I will finally get them

But if I bought NGR I will get less???

Hope no Smiley I guess it is just like with fiat money. You can get $100 by 2 notes of $50 or by 100 notes of $1. The amount remains the same
ololesia

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:40:28 PM

Scam alert. Why copy another company's product and pretend it's yours? This is serious issue! check the below company out.

http://kgsagro.com/

I'm sure some other organic fertilizers already exist. But that doesn't mean they are similar. As far as I know, Nagri has been developed by Vitalii Smirnov and Valentyna Smirnova for more than 7 years, and it has a unique formula. Looks like you just try to create a bad reputation for this project.

Even if he was wrong with the link he provided here, it's better to ask then to be silent if something like this comes up.

You're right. Let's wait and see what the admins will say. But I'm pretty sure it's a mistake
Nagricoin (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 11:36:31 AM

Scam alert. Why copy another company's product and pretend it's yours? This is serious issue! check the below company out.

Hello! Great to hear that you registered at the forum to tell users about that.
We and kgsagro were partners at the beginning of the development of our organic fertilizers. Currently, we are offering a product called Nagri-HL witch is liquid. You can read more about non-liquid fertilizers that we made before at our website https://nagritech.com/

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
amishgiant

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:04:45 PM

We and kgsagro were partners at the beginning of the development of our organic fertilizers. Currently, we are offering a product called Nagri-HL witch is liquid. You can read more about non-liquid fertilizers that we made before at our website https://nagritech.com/

Hi, spoke to KGS agro CEO just now and he has no idea who you are. He suggested you take down all the test / trial results you have on your website or he will send a cease and desist soon.

Nagricoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 04:20:57 PM

Hi, spoke to KGS agro CEO just now and he has no idea who you are. He suggested you take down all the test / trial results you have on your website or he will send a cease and desist soon.

Hi!  We just contacted our lawyers, they will soon contact the KGS agro CEO and you, as a person, who is spreading wittingly false information

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
Nagricoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 04:33:13 PM

By the way, KGS agro CEO has no patents nor any rights to these products. They never paid to Vitaly Smirnov, who invented this technology. Let him send a cease and desist letter and show us all worldwide patents for this technology.

Otherwise, we don’t want to continue this conversation.

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
amishgiant

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:43:48 PM

By the way, KGS agro CEO has no patents nor any rights to these products. They never paid to Vitaly Smirnov, who invented this technology. Let him send a cease and desist letter and show us all worldwide patents for this technology.

I have no intention to continue this conversation as well. My main issue is your Greenmax / Agronomax trial result on your website.
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:50:21 PM

This could be a story developing that is good enough to get some drinks and some popcorn out. Tongue

idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:18:13 PM

Why NGRX? What is it?

As far as I can understand, it is their new cheaper token. Hope I will finally get them

But if I bought NGR I will get less???

Hope no Smiley I guess it is just like with fiat money. You can get $100 by 2 notes of $50 or by 100 notes of $1. The amount remains the same

Tha's nice thanks for explanation
idioma1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:19:32 PM

NagriCoin represents a product and not just airy promises as well as has a well developed plant and strategy.
idioma1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:20:51 PM

And also, what about KYC? Do you already have it?

KYC is obligatory everywhere now. It is a requirement of the exchanges

OK, but how will I pass it?

I think they have to announce it
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:30:18 PM

Why doesn't the KGS agro CEO come here and talk for himself? I think it is a bit weird that he stays silent so far even though he knows what is going on (if it is true what you say).

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
T85083598

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:15:14 AM

Time will tell if this can ensure a good return on investment for investors. I wish you, success !!!!
mixgo

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:46:31 PM

The ATF technology allows you to control the vegetation process at any stage of the plant's growth. Let's take a look at the development of the root system and greens of a tomato plant that we have put under the ATF conditions.
viettell

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:58:03 PM

NAgriCoin offers a very interesting project idea, especially now when the market is actively developing. I'm sure this project will attract investments for development the startup, I wish the project to make a quality product that will begin to develop a huge market.
idioma1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:53:20 PM

NAgriCoin offers a very interesting project idea, especially now when the market is actively developing. I'm sure this project will attract investments for development the startup, I wish the project to make a quality product that will begin to develop a huge market.
NagriCoin is going  cover 9 markets on different continents after the ITO. The goal is to provide Nagri fertilizers to everyone from seed companies and commercial farms to home gardeners.
idioma1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:53:41 PM

How to pass KYC?
idioma1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:07:38 PM

Time will tell if this can ensure a good return on investment for investors. I wish you, success !!!!

Hope so
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:27:47 PM

NagriCoin is going  cover 9 markets on different continents after the ITO. The goal is to provide Nagri fertilizers to everyone from seed companies and commercial farms to home gardeners.

Which are the nine countries where Nagri will launch first? Is this mostly in countries with large agriculture sectors?

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Coka2209

Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:01:07 AM

NagriCoin has split its current token structure to increase the circulating supply of it’s NGR token to 365,853,659. The increase is 30 times the initial circulating supply but keeps the current capitalization of the company intact while reducing the token price to $ 0.10 USD.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: