Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:36:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: the benefits of managing bitcoin  (Read 4588 times)
mung_nasib

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:25:25 AM

Actually traders do not need to be too dizzy when bitcoin value has not been maximized because with many bad issues we should be able to be patient in holding assets and losses can be avoided in the future to make traders become more motivated in utilizing bitcoin as a place of income.

sembilu

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:33:08 AM

There are some entities that can manipulate bitcoin prices but rules can solve this problem. But I do not agree with this management by any country. I think there is a high probability that people are more likely to be rich or have stable financial resources. We can decide when we will sell some and invest to make more, clever to spend time and conditions.
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:41:42 AM

if bitcoin can manage in a country I think bitcoin will be the best things that will make the country will be more advanced than other countries, because we can see about the ICO and other projects that we have. it will be the good field for develop the dreams and make it realize

bethooven

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:51:16 AM

If a country will manage bitcoin, that country will be richer than any other country, i think bitcoin will benefit their holders in many ways, even though the value of bitcoin now is at low, it will be change time by time, depends on the market. bitcoin is serving so many people for the past years, i think it will be a lifetime investment.
BitRentXx

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:28:27 AM

It would be difficult for the government to actually regulate bitcoin, bitcoin is not a coin that uses a centralized system. So if the government thinks of regulating bitcoin, I think it does not fit the bitcoin ideology.
Dswaggers

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:08:21 PM

You get to be in absolute control of what happens to your money and your asset. You get to pick, what to buy, when to buy and you pick out when to sell and do with your money as you like.
True, also with bitcoin the chances of profitting big is bigger, especially for investors who bought their investments a lower value. I would say that now is a good time to invest because the value is lesser. So if there is a rise the new imvestor will have higher gains!

It's good for us in managing bitcoin because we are the one who can benefit of this.. As what we see there a lot of benefits can get not only for ourself but also in our society..through managing bitcoin we can help or solve our problems and help our family....
weiweianll

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:45:31 PM

BTC will be used as a criminal tool by some criminals. This has led to the prohibition of BTC by many countries!
BTC's management and supervision have always been a problem! Because BTC is decentralized, no country or government can control BTC!
pretfeestje

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:55:08 PM

too much control is dangerous but if the country doesn't manage it at all it won't become popular. Maybe they could teach stuff like this on schools while handeling economics.
Jihuny23

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:22:07 PM

Yes, if bitcoin can be managed properly, there will be no price manipulation done by giant bitcoin holders. Prices can be stable. Besides that, if indeed this control is good then I hope the crime through bitcoin can be prevented even the person can be traced so as to be responsible for his actions. I believe that crime can be revealed when bitcoin is really well managed. I also hope that it is better not to have anonymous because I am sadly if bitcoin become victim by people who are not responsible for crime transactions.
Jcag07

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:25:52 PM

when bitcoin prices are drops, I think we better talk more about the positive value of bitcoin. do not think about the value of bitcoin today, because thinking about it will only make us panic and confused. enough G20 make us calm.

So, now. we are talking about the benefits of bitcoin if bitcoin managed well.

what do you think if bitcoin is managed well by a country?

If bitcoin is managed well by our country it will help to reduced the poverty. It will makes life of every one more better. It will make the future of young people brighter and i think bitcoin will become their way to meet their goal in life and to be successful someday. A lot of benefits bitcoin can gave to us if we continue to support,trust,believe and patronized it.

As what we see there a lot of benefits can get not only for ourself but also in our society..through managing bitcoin we can help or solve our problems and help our family. we can provide assistance to the poor of the results we get from investing in bitcoin
thegreatdodoy

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:28:19 PM

Yes, if bitcoin can be managed properly, there will be no price manipulation done by giant bitcoin holders. Prices can be stable. Besides that, if indeed this control is good then I hope the crime through bitcoin can be prevented even the person can be traced so as to be responsible for his actions. I believe that crime can be revealed when bitcoin is really well managed. I also hope that it is better not to have anonymous because I am sadly if bitcoin become victim by people who are not responsible for crime transactions.

Managing bitcoins having many benefits because bitcoin is more advantageous than other cryptocurrency and the profit we earn is really big compare to other coins which we think profitable also.
Oppang Inamo

Activity: 290

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:28:24 PM

You get to be in absolute control of what happens to your money and your asset. You get to pick, what to buy, when to buy and you pick out when to sell and do with your money as you like.
True, also with bitcoin the chances of profitting big is bigger, especially for investors who bought their investments a lower value. I would say that now is a good time to invest because the value is lesser. So if there is a rise the new imvestor will have higher gains!
Exactly. So you have nothing to worry if where will your money go because you have all the rights to monitor it. Also, let us take the opportunity to invest now in bitcoin because the value of it is low, you can invest in a lower price and just wait until bitcoin recovers and surely your investment will grow. Just take time to wait and monitor the chart to know the value.
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:43:05 PM

when bitcoin prices are drops, I think we better talk more about the positive value of bitcoin. do not think about the value of bitcoin today, because thinking about it will only make us panic and confused. enough G20 make us calm.

So, now. we are talking about the benefits of bitcoin if bitcoin managed well.

what do you think if bitcoin is managed well by a country?

It will be have a lot of regulations and people will be more open to embrace this new technology and everything else will follow. Just take Japan for example, government manage well cryptos and hundreds of merchant are now accepting bitcoin and don't fear volatility. In fact proper knowledge and raising awareness can help people to deeply understand this.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
poletando

Activity: 364

PlayGame.com

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:05:43 PM

for the country and government right now I think there are no benefit from them because as we can see that bitcoin is not regulated yes in some of country and I think the government can get the benefits when their people using bitcoin for their currencies

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:12:35 PM

for the country and government right now I think there are no benefit from them because as we can see that bitcoin is not regulated yes in some of country and I think the government can get the benefits when their people using bitcoin for their currencies

should be regulated by government authorities in order to be controlled and will increase the trust that can be built
Punisherx100

Activity: 122
Merit: 23

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:36:35 PM

Indeed! but if you are referring to the bitcoin itself. There's a lot of benefits you can get when you are able to manage the whole bitcoin. It is a currency other local currency like the banks has a lot of benefits what more the bitcoin right?

callmeback

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:42:05 PM

In fact proper knowledge and raising awareness can help people to deeply understand this. through managing bitcoin we can help or solve our problems and help our family. we can provide assistance to the poor of the results we get from investing in bitcoin. I think there is a high probability that people are more likely to be rich or have stable financial resources. We can decide when we will sell some and invest to make more, clever to spend time and conditions. It will be have a lot of regulations and people will be more open to embrace this new technology and everything else will follow.
Gathel

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:44:20 PM

the benefit is to become savings and sell when bitcoin prices are high, then we will benefit
lakita

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:32:19 AM

I do not want that, controlling my property is something I do not like.
It's a virtual marketplace on the net, it's free trading is what I like about it
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 06:38:09 AM

We cannot really predict or control the price of bitcoin, that's why it has volatility effect on it. Some people holds bitcoin sometimes do panic selling if price is going drastic and they felt they may lose profit if the price go downwards more that they are not expecting to happen. Bitcoin holders should put more trust on bitcoin because in the first place they took the risked already on putting venture on bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: