Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:22:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: the benefits of managing bitcoin  (Read 4588 times)
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:59:06 PM

when bitcoin prices are drops, I think we better talk more about the positive value of bitcoin. do not think about the value of bitcoin today, because thinking about it will only make us panic and confused. enough G20 make us calm.

So, now. we are talking about the benefits of bitcoin if bitcoin managed well.

what do you think if bitcoin is managed well by a country?

of course you have a lot of chances to get bitcoin, you can buy it at low price like bitcoin price right now and you can sell it when price is at peak, that's what I like from investing in bitcoin. especially if bitcoin well managed by a country of course this will facilitate us in the transaction.

Josiah Dave Leonor

Activity: 97
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:04:08 PM
Merited by white.raiden (2)

The benefits of managing bitcoin are having the sense of trying or risk taking on something like trading and buying tokens , and also it helps you on how the market is moving and also how it operates
SplendidHunter

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:27:04 AM

when bitcoin prices are drops, I think we better talk more about the positive value of bitcoin. do not think about the value of bitcoin today, because thinking about it will only make us panic and confused. enough G20 make us calm.

This is what a usually say in conversations like this. If in the government will be sitting a wise and futuristic directed guys, they will take care of bitcoin well, and make it for the benefit of country!
Shopping Coin Official

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:54:24 AM

Try to see the long-term in managing bitcoin, because bitcoin still have hope for the future will be better as the year- the previous year.when bitcoin prices are drops, I think we better talk more about the positive value of bitcoin. do not think about the value of bitcoin today, because thinking about it will only make us panic .
brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:47:46 AM

benefit of managing bitcoin i think you will have an asset for the future , because no other technology have like bitcoin (beside another cryptocurrency)
so your assets would be useful in the future
makatia

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:14:44 AM

Bitcoin management is a good thing, you should be careful with this, it can be stolen whenever you want.
doyouslide

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:16:45 AM

when bitcoin prices are drops, I think we better talk more about the positive value of bitcoin.
Great way to spread good vibes
Jlv

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:55:28 AM

The benefits of the right way of managing bitcoin is we can provide a better living for our family, we can give them brighter future, if the bitcoin is well managed by the country then I think we can avoid poverty, people should teached how to handle their bitcoin to have a good life.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
rindayle

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:19:37 AM

I can not say the benefits of bitcoin management, but we can say that it is very strongly affects the capitalization and the state of the market. Since, has a great strength and price, which can affect the growth of other coins.
DeimunHailstrom

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:40:46 AM

The existence of bitcoins are the best thing that will ever occur not just in an individual's life but also to their society as well since having one is such an opportunity not because of its monetary value, but its essence in economy, life and society.

That is why, if a country is able to manage bitcoins into utmost importance, it can be able to progress and develop its territorial and economical aspects that will not just uplift the country but also the individuals in it.

The bitcoins' value is not the crucial thing but the essence of its existence.
raahi

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:29:52 PM

In terms of a user, there are many major benefits many of which include that of not paying the taxes allocated upon the general public by the governments or banks for financial transactions and the other is that bitcoin is much safer than fiat as it can not be destroyed by any physical cause.
Moblie_Legend

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:01:21 PM

maybe if bitcoin can be managed by the country well I think it will make investors feel safe in investment and will make investors more interested in bitcoin investment
travieso

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:28:13 PM

I agree with you now it's time to talk about the benefits bitcoin.jika lot of money we should buy bitcoin as much then we sell later when price have gone up
nazarovv

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:34:15 AM

You get to be in absolute control of what happens to your money and your asset. You get to pick, what to buy, when to buy and you pick out when to sell and do with your money as you like.

and if you are smart enough, you get high profit by buying or selling at the right time
kumarabbn

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:38:20 AM

Yes I agree. Good news about bitcoin should be our focus because having in panic about its present price can not help. What if you panic? Do you think its price will change if we panic? All we need to do is to continue because as we say bitcoin is volatile. It has the ability to change and it can change for better
KID_28

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:43:22 AM

First, you'll have to manage your own investment and trade on you own. It helps you control your emotions while trading. You'll soon realize that market fluctuations are very normal and you do not have to sell when others are panicking.
justapache

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:24:55 PM

Managing bitcoin is meaning managing your own portfolio in your trading, you have to make everything discipline and be smart in every decisions of yours.
saranadia199

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:39:03 PM

true, a lot of benefits of managing a bitcoin currency. Because crypto currency fluctuates and prices are influenced by both internal and external, either need, oversee or manage the resulting bitcoin currencies very carefully and equally invest to avoid taking an unwarranted risk that places an insecure financial nest or danger.
Mcdacillo

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:02:05 PM

I think, if bitcoin will be managed by a country, its nonetheless its price will go down if it will be corrupted, even I don't know if that is possible to happen that bitcoin or other currency can be corrupted, but if it is true therefore its price will go down if it is not being manage by a good king or president. Also if bitcoin will be managed properly it can be a good start for that country to have a trading with other country.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity

inv_ker

Activity: 144
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:08:18 PM

I think, a country which knows how to manage bitcoin also knows ho to manage its economy. And it further knows how to help its constituents especially the needy ones.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: