Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:48:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: the benefits of managing bitcoin  (Read 4588 times)
BurstBurst

Activity: 494
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:44:46 PM

It should not be managed by anyone. We are eliminating the middleman here. That's the primary purpose of bitcoin. Yes, there is some entity that can manipulate the price of bitcoin but yet regulations can solve this. But I disagree with managing this by any country.
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:47:55 PM

when bitcoin prices are drops, I think we better talk more about the positive value of bitcoin. do not think about the value of bitcoin today, because thinking about it will only make us panic and confused. enough G20 make us calm.

So, now. we are talking about the benefits of bitcoin if bitcoin managed well.

what do you think if bitcoin is managed well by a country?

If bitcoin will manage well as a cryptocurrency, I think there is a big probability that people are more likely to be rich or have an stable financial source. We can also get control on our own money. We can decide on when we will sell some of it and invest ot to make it more. The transaction will be faster. Buying something in internet will be very easy.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:06:28 PM

It will very well I think if bitcoin has manage by the country, but some government was actually bad you know,  they might be make a good decision about bitcoin but I'm pretty sure that they will make kinda a complicated rules, taxes or something that could make us never think about it. 
mung_nasib

Activity: 602

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:32:37 PM

I think if a trader can be positive when bitcoin prices decrease so patience needs to be increased to achieve success and more motivated merchants in utilizing bitcoin as a place of future income.

Diki Santo

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:53:56 PM

for the future and suitable to invest
somtandon2015
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:17:06 PM

Well,it is smarter form of money that does not need any kind of cost and time in managing it by any authorities.So,there is a hockey stick growth in bitcoins demand.To buy or sell,or exchange bitcoins for local currency,it just take few seconds for the transaction.
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 06:25:19 PM

It should not be managed by anyone. We are eliminating the middleman here. That's the primary purpose of bitcoin. Yes, there is some entity that can manipulate the price of bitcoin but yet regulations can solve this. But I disagree with managing this by any country.
Yep, that's decentralized meaning. No third parties. The government can only control taxes related to the use of cryptocurrency, if it is legal in their country. If bitcoin is controlled by a particular country, it will remove its decentralized essence.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Cryptocb

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:44:45 PM

Bitcoin has been as easy transaction for a future used, and is faster than bank, and it has reduce stress and save time of going to bank and daily processes, before it delivered. And many more benefits
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:59:35 PM

We can get so many benefits if we get to manage our Bitcoin holdings I our personal way. We can buy anything from anywhere; make transfers or payments anywhere in the world, we can stay anonymous hence we can keep our funds or transactions private. Therefore, there is no need to give credit card details or any other detail which carries the risk of being stolen. The community supporting the Bitcoin will also increase as more people will join the Bitcoin community.
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:29:04 PM

when bitcoin prices are drops, I think we better talk more about the positive value of bitcoin. do not think about the value of bitcoin today, because thinking about it will only make us panic and confused. enough G20 make us calm.

In managing bitcoin is hard to guess because of inconsistent value of bitcoin it's all about being wise and take the risk in buying bitcoin and Hold some people does they wait until the bitcoin increase you need to take a risk if you want to earn a lot of money i know the bitcoin will increase because it's popular right now in trading bitcoin to money in transaction. Other people does they try not to look at the price of bitcoin, Just don't mind the current market right now but i know bitcoin will increase sharply.
andregunawan1

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:51:11 PM

for me bitcoin is very good for me, bitcoin is very profitable for me, i am sure the country will manage bitcoin well and bitcoin price will not go down. i'm sure bitcoin will be king of coins
Tatars kun

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:24:35 AM

Blockchain technology has the potential to revolutionize applications and redefine the digital economy. the second Internet, personal computers, and local area networks. The third platform delivers computing anywhere, immediately, and allows organizations to deploy and consume computing resources in shared communities.
krixi

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:48:56 AM

Good management will make a lot of profits
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:44:48 AM

Bitcoin is that powerful crypto currency, if managed well and wise, can change the entire situation of any country, I mean from worst to best. Bitcoin is that resource if used wisely can help the entire country and boost up the development of any country to a very great heights. Bitcoin has always proved its potential by helping millions of people to earn their livelihood and providing them employment and thus reducing poverty and thus is very helpful in increasing the GDP of any country.
soplo

Activity: 123

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:06:40 AM

many benefits that I can if have the patience to save and we use as a good future investment let alone see the development now many people who have menngukannya as a source of income and meet the needs of our family life.
although the price is now less stable but I am still patient to let some things I have because I'm sure someday will find and feel the happiness Wink
kauban2018

Activity: 271

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:09:28 AM

If Bitcoin will manage by well by a country it will really assure the development of people  It will help not just in limited ones but to all. Managing of Bitcoin is really hard but once you understand and practice it a good way to success is what we will going to have. It is a good way in dealing the business that we must not think for today's value because it will just create a discouragement to yourself. What you need to do is to think on how to manage and how to deal with it.
fire rab1

Activity: 179

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:18:36 AM

I find it funny to read. Any control of bitcoin by the state, this will mean that you will buy bitcoins cheaply and sell them even cheaper. Bitcoin has value only if it is not managed by anyone. Intervention of banking and government sector isn't possible in whole world, that will happen in some countries I'm sure in that, but in most countries bitcoin and crypto will be regulated but not banned.
Abigail Asi

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:34:46 PM

Holding a bitcoin is the best way to gain profits. You can bitcoin at a low price now and hold it for a longer term where you sell it to get profits when price increases.
Daday23

Activity: 153

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:38:45 AM

With bitcoin the economy of a country will decrease and it has a lot of benefits that we can get and thru bitcoin all transaction make it easier and faster.Managing bitcoin make our life better and specially to its investors it gave a better profit.Bitcoin at first is really hard but once you understand and practice it a good way to success is what we will going to have. I hope more people will involved so that many life can have change of bitcoin.
lonmobilio

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:26:43 AM

If bitcoin is well managed by a country it will be very good, because there are already rules and management arranged so that people will be more daring to invest Bitcoin. with so many investors the bitcoin price will be higher.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: