Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:17:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: the benefits of managing bitcoin  (Read 4588 times)
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:11:34 AM

when bitcoin prices are drops, I think we better talk more about the positive value of bitcoin. do not think about the value of bitcoin today, because thinking about it will only make us panic and confused. enough G20 make us calm.

So, now. we are talking about the benefits of bitcoin if bitcoin managed well.

what do you think if bitcoin is managed well by a country?
there are many benefits of bitcoin by managing it wisely you cn gain or earn more profit if you mage it in the right way for exmple you invest yoyr bitcoin in a good ico or project then you will get double price as you get

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
IndigoRed

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:24:07 PM

A country that manages bitcoin well will enjoy the benefits of an efficient payment system, security, transparency, eradication of corruption and overall, power is equally enjoyed by everyday people, which I think will help the economy thrive.
CryptoLoverz

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:41:38 PM

yes, I agree with what you say. better now we are talking about the positive value of bitcoin. I think it will be very much the benefits of bitcoin if bitcoin can be managed properly by a country. bitcoin can be one of the economic sources of society. with bitcoin, possibly unemployed people who find it difficult to find work, can use it to work to earn money from cryptocurrency. so also someone who already has a job can make cryptocurrency as an additional job to supplement income. may also reduce poverty. with such benefits, I think the country will get ahead with a good economy, and better than ever.
saranadia199

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:02:26 AM

we think that if the bitcoin currency is well managed by all the countries it will be of great benefit or great advantage to the State, it may be improper that the incomes of the population will become more advanced, and the country is increasingly famous also to bewit the currency can done in transacting with digital currency.
Chaelbrin

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:05:31 AM

Bitcoin administration is exceptionally troublesome for individuals however the individuals who are working for crypto and they are getting things done in a group they are making an arrangements for this cash and they fruitful later on now the vast majority of the general population are exchanging some of them are contributing while some of them are simply working for bitcoin clients to get bitcoin as an installment so it is imperative for us to oversee bitcoin to cheerful in future.
BagzMM

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:10:22 AM

when bitcoin prices are drops, I think we better talk more about the positive value of bitcoin. do not think about the value of bitcoin today, because thinking about it will only make us panic and confused. enough G20 make us calm.

Well in my opinion, if bitcoin is being well managed by a country it is a big privilege to people to have job that could help their family for the future. It is an opportunity to everyone to develop their living through using technology. Transactions made easier  only by accessing it by internet.
saranadia199

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:15:30 AM

this is very unique from a bitcoin currency, there are many inherent advantages such as transacting through bitcoin currencies that are hard to find by users of other currencies. The digital currency is a relative exchange medium, or has not been tested at all and the use of such currency must be very careful to consider the benefits and risks of investing.
Dr.Nina

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:19:52 AM

We have to manage bitcoin by targeting as a long term project. If we want to get benefit within a short period of time then we may not succeed. So, we need to manage bitcoin positively for a long time. There is a great benefit of managing bitcoin. If we manage bitcoin positively our life may be changed. But it is not so easy to manage.So,before enter this industry we needs to study regarding this industry. Then, the chance of get benefit will be high.
jayveerastrullo

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:44:57 AM

First thing you will know everything what is happening with your account or bitcoin. You can track the movement of the price and you know when is the right time to sell or buy.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
cardo

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:23:59 AM

There will be lots of benefits if bitcoin will be managed countries, bitcoin could give jobs in unemployed individuals they could be also involved in trading and some bitcoin thing that might give them resource of their needs.
sitbang

Activity: 382

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:35:12 AM

in our opinion this will further increase the economic values in a country if the Bitcoin currency is held as well as possible. Through regulation or using tax breaks from the results of bitcoin currencies, this greatly helps economic growth in a country, because the currency that can circulate in the blockchain is greater than the money circulating in the ordinary wallet.
letua

Activity: 160

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:49:19 AM

There should have sufficient provisions for all citizens in the country. The government will probably provoke the people to support bitcoin to manage well in order to make everyone as beneficiaries to bitcoin benefits. Of course there are adjustments and advantages and disadvantages.
joshb028

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:16:15 AM

Yes I agree. Good news about bitcoin should be our focus because having in panic about its present price can not help. What if you panic? Do you think its price will change if we panic? All we need to do is to continue because as we say bitcoin is volatile. It has the ability to change and it can change for better
kencot

Activity: 151

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:25:14 AM

Certainly there should be a deeper review and approval from various parties until in the end for the government to manage bitcoin. If bitcoin is well managed by all levels of society and government and there are rules about it (especially tax) of course a country's economy will have good growth. Of course it is very good, with a note: good management and there is an expert behind it all.
zanhef24

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:30:32 AM

If the government handle bitcoin as a economic development for every country maybe theres a lot of people are beneficiary and our country will be more progressive because its usage but the problem of the government on how to avoid those hacker and scammers that will make government big problems if they regulate well.
demonist

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:15:17 AM

regulation of bitcoin by the state will contribute to its development, management arranged so that people will be more daring to invest Bitcoin. with so many investors the bitcoin price will be higher.
baho11

Activity: 263
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:43:20 PM

Some benifits of managing bitcoin are livelihood changes .In other hand also is that development of  economic crisis .
Most important also is that family`s source of income .
Jessica2009

Activity: 348

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:09:05 PM

Bitcoin is the first and famous cryptocurrency in the globe and it is a decentralized one that is operated without an intermediary  . This technology is operated on a blockchain technology and it is a peer to peer type of transaction done all over the world . Bitcoin is a digital currency so it can be mined . The benefit of the Bitcoin is that the transactions can be done with low fees because there is no third party influence in the transactions the other benefit is its anonymity so no identification is required .

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Odlanyer

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:46:49 PM

For me managing of bitcoin has benefits like my knowledge is improve, and livelihood change. Its difficult in the beginning but if you hardworking you success.
BorisVirla

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:50:29 PM

I believe that in the future the state will manage the bitcoins and will be able to raise the economy of the country.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: