Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:20:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: the benefits of managing bitcoin  (Read 4588 times)
bajigur894784

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:57:32 PM

Bitcoin is a growing innovation and a new business opportunity, I think, the government will get tax-related benefits if it is managed properly. On the contrary, a Government that prohibits Bitcoin will prevent its business and domestic markets from developing, thus shifting innovation opportunities to other countries.
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:10:24 PM

It is waiting for the difference in price of BTC

cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:07:59 PM

The benefit of bitcoin are so numerous due to it capacity to transformed if it is properly managed, bitcoin has a high advantage on the economy of any country so long the government has the will and means to manage and regulate the involvement in bitcoin, it all bowl down to proper management and the will to accept bitcoin into the economy as a secondary currency and as a means of payments.
abhi777

Activity: 457
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:32:43 PM

I like this idea of ​​yours. At this time bitcoin prices are not fluctuating too much and are controlled.
the benefit of managing bitcoin is that we can work anywhere. bitcoin is digital money created in 2009 and has gained a lot of trust in the community to buy and sell services that are very fast to get a lot of profit.
Birin016

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:56:15 PM

when bitcoin prices are drops, I think we better talk more about the positive value of bitcoin. do not think about the value of bitcoin today, because thinking about it will only make us panic and confused. enough G20 make us calm.

So, now. we are talking about the benefits of bitcoin if bitcoin managed well.

what do you think if bitcoin is managed well by a country?

Managing bitcoin comes with so many benefits which we cannot end if we start listing them. Management of bitcoin make one guarantee himself/herself as financially sound. Aside the maximize profits it brings to it holders, it also makes their holders innovative and get to know much of technological changes going around the world.
catherinaos

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:06:46 AM

Really, do not worry too much about bitcoin prices now, it just makes a panic. this is just a normal market cycle. sooner or later the bitcoin will recover. let's see the many benefits of bitcoin, and many success stories of people who hold bitcoin.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:13:10 AM

As for me I try not to look at the price of BTC, I know its in red but as I keep on looking at it I'm getting more stressed. I advise to you guys to follow my move, just don't mind the current market price right now.
While you have that opinion some does not, well its up to you though, but I believe others are doing the opposite, but your suggestions might actually help some.

Merugu

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:41:30 AM

for us to invest in bitcoin is also a positive thing, we can get many benefits, even though now the price of bitcoin is falling, we will always wait for a more profitable price.
PJLimbo

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:56:42 AM

I think If bitcoin is overseen well by our nation it will help to diminished the neediness. It will makes life of each one much better. It will make the eventual fate of youngsters brighter and I figure bitcoin will turn into their approach to meet their objective throughout everyday life and to be effective sometime in the future
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:06:21 AM

when bitcoin prices are drops, I think we better talk more about the positive value of bitcoin. do not think about the value of bitcoin today, because thinking about it will only make us panic and confused. enough G20 make us calm.

So, now. we are talking about the benefits of bitcoin if bitcoin managed well.

what do you think if bitcoin is managed well by a country?
As we all know that bitcoin bitcoin is very sustainable, successful and the most popular crypto currency available in the the crypto market and there are many reasons for the success of bitcoin and these reasons are responsible for making bitcoin so successful and the foremost reason is the trust worthy nature of bitcoin, bitcoin is very trustworthy crypto currency and its transactions are very safe and confidential and then next , it is the most beneficial crypto currency which can provide very good profit in very short span of time.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:31:21 AM

Bitcoin management is little difficult to people for those who are working for crypyto and in a teams of projects can manage but keeping safe of wallets from the hackers would be a main part of managing bitcoin one should keep safe of their keys and etc.
Well in the bitcoin there is a lot of potentials which we had already seen  people who was invested In it especially those times where bitcoin would goes to peaks. And at thoes times people would get high profits and they can mange it easily.
luffyzxc

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:32:52 AM

in my opinion, the benefits of managing bitcoin is bitcoin will have a chance to big the profit, and its a big deal with the investor who bought their investments a lower value,and if bitcoin is managed well by our country it will help to reduced the poverty.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:42:00 AM

Managing Bitcoin is one of the smartest move an investor can perform. Exercising patience as you hold your Bitcoin for the next bull market is what is required and never to panic sell.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
nehemiah31

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:28:57 AM

Bitcoin gives a lot of benefits when managed wisely.These include faster transaction of payments,easy  and secured access  of digital money,long term investment,etc.So invest bitcoin now.
samsamuelson

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:42:42 PM

1. BTC can be sold for fiat-currencies (USD, EUR, etc..) through online exchanges (Coinbase, Bitfinex, Kraken, Gemini) or person-to-person locally (Localbitcoins).
2.The Lightning Network is now live which enables payment channels with BTC, Rootstock will implement smart contracts on top of the bitcoin blockchain, and Drive Chain allows sidechains.
3. BTC is King and will remain King. The only fully decentralized and leaderless cryptocurrency and the only one which qualifies as a SoV (Store of Value).

If you want more, here is the article that explains everything about bitcoins: https://www.coinreview.com/bitcoin/
SecureCryptoPayments

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:21:28 PM

Without support of the interested countries I think not to manage. But we can not know if they will still regulate the price of bitcoin. Unfortunately. And the very appearance of such an alternative to the currencies known to us and in general the payment system is a huge step. And it is very interesting to live in such a turning point

#support SecureCryptoPayments
Winterwood21

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:30:05 PM

as long as bitcoin is regulated properly, what the government fears about bitcoin might not happen. proper regulation and supervision can make Bitcoin potential have a positive impact. There are several countries that have fully legalized bitcoin and this is claimed to provide benefits in the country including America, Canada, Australia, Singapore, Japan, Italy and England.
kelenikels

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:31:15 PM

Having been engage in the community of the Bitcoin crypto currency is not a bad thing but indeed a good thing that will be a life changer to one people's life.Bitcoin is indeed a powerful crypto currency that can serve as a good life changer to anyone.
Kimskie12

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:32:37 PM

look bitcoin for a long term, just be patient and don't panic.
fordrenok

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:34:40 PM

A positive outcome will happen if a certain person can manage its Bitcoin in a right way that will lead to benefits and profitable future.And at thoes times people would get high profits and they can mange it easily.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: