Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:40:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell or wait for bitcoin to grow?  (Read 1459 times)
Ruffian14

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:40:50 AM

It depends on you if you want to sell now all your bitcoin but for me I don't want to sell it if Im going to lose profits. I still believe that bitcoin will recover and the price will rise again this year but it is really unpredictable so no one really knows exactly what will happen this year. I hope that it will rise again and reach its peaked price last year which is $19000. Before you sell, just ask yourself if it is worth it to lose or gain a little if you have still profits or wait until it rises again.

GunsNRose

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:12:03 AM

A very ambiguous situation develops in the market. It is unclear which way Bitcoin will move. Maybe up, maybe it will collapse. In this situation the best solution is to take a short vacation and rest to wait out strange times.
marmeladko

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:31:30 AM

Everything depends on your situation. If you have free money and can lose them – invest in bitcoin and wait for a while. I think in nearer months we will see great pump or dump. So you can risk and you will win or lose.

You must remember that most altcoins are useless, so holding them is risky deal.

Beroximos

Activity: 96

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:38:03 AM

Not sell, but Buy more. Smiley
And hodl a few next years. You will not regret.
Dewao

Activity: 337

Qravity is a decentralized content production and

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:47:44 AM

Everyone around me says, " sell all your tokens before bitcoin dies." Please tell me how to do?
No, don't sell your bitcoin ,it's never die believe me, maybe it's just facing down the market now but it will recover. Don't believe those people who really don't know what bitcoin is. Hold and I'm sure you will not regret if you hold your bitcoin .
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:56:34 AM

Some time patience can give you more benefit that doing any decision in hurry so i would like to say that now the selling is not good but you have to wait for the right time and then you will make some benefit over that if you sell now then it is true that you will use it but the value will be less as compared to the month after and those who have sold bitcoin in the last month of December.

SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:01:06 AM

I think you should patiently hold your bitcoins. Panic selling now won't help you at all. You should try and keep faith in bitcoins as it's price has gone up sooner or later, after every drop it has ever had. So, I think it would be the same for this time as well, but you just need to wait patiently for that.
ezajavo

Activity: 405
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:01:33 AM

Depends on your situation, how you view it, and what you think the market will do?
For me is not right time for sell bitcoin now, and i would be to hold and wait for it to surge again i believe it will only boince back as time has shown it does.
Irsanhadi

Activity: 137

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:01:48 AM

this time is not the right time to sell your bitcoin.
you better wait and be patient to sell it when bitcoin price rises.
you know now the bitcoin value goes down, but it's your right if you want to sell it now.
Dudesss

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 11:04:01 AM

You should probably wait because it is not the right time to sell Bitcoin that will be a huge loss once you sell it now, so probably wait til you earn some.

-FILIPINO TRANSLATOR-
JPablo

Activity: 221

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:05:46 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2018, 03:40:24 PM by JPablo

Everyone around me says, " sell all your tokens before bitcoin dies." Please tell me how to do?

I think they prank on you in selling your bitcoin and in the end you will see the bitcoin was start rise again but not now because we know how the true condition of the market.
luckybit1

Activity: 429

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:10:34 AM

Wait for bitcoin to grow Don’t let yourself be fooled by this insignificant gain. Hold it long term. Protect it like you would a million dollars in a bag,do not risk losing that for anything. because your 1 Bitcoin is extremely valuable.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:15:14 AM

Its up to you if you will sell your bitcoin but I think it is not a good idea and we all know that bitcoin will never die. You must be patient so that you can gain much income. Just hold your bitcoin and wait for the right time to sell it because the price of bitcoin will rise again and it will become more expensive.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
anahawjeff21

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:36:56 AM

Dont sell it, just wait until bitcoins price rise again, if you dont need immediate money, just wait until its price rise, we dont know, maybe its price will become same last november, in few weeks or months, just be patience.
Erik Fox
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:38:27 AM

You should absolutely NOT sell your bitcoin for dollars or any other fiat currency!

Bitcoin is on the rise and will continue to do so for a while in my opinion.

Hodl your bitcoins! In a few years they will be worth way more than they are today.

Bitcoin is a stable store of value in the long term. I would maybe diversify a little bit and exchange some of them for Ethereum, Litecoin and Ripple and then hold those for a couple years.
jaymmagne

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:40:18 AM

For me, i lost a lot of percentage since the bitcoin goes down so badly. My only option now is HODL till it is worth it.
bolbau

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:40:28 AM

it all depends on how much bitcoin and other coins you have and how important the decision to sell bitcoin for your daily needs. I can not ask you to wait until bitcoin prices go up or even say bitcoin will die soon. my advice you can divide the bitcoin you have for short-term (sell or short-term trading) and half to invest long-term. but it's all back to you, how do you believe in bitcoin right now and in the future.
gelaskopi

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:40:39 AM

Do long-term bitcoin investment. Forget anything related to bitcoin, and do HODL. Make an alarm at a certain price point, if the alarm sounds. It's your time to sell.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:43:05 AM

Are you really thinking of selling your bitcoin right now? It is not wise to sell it now. But even if you do it...it will be more for us
At this very moment you might think twice about that because we're not really sure of what is going to happen. But for me I think it's better to wait for bitcoin's growth because there's a chance to have get a higher value. We just need patience to get into there because it's not an easy thing to do.
SyrulRamadhan

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:45:55 AM

that's your decision. but I think bitcoin will not die now, it's just a matter of time for bitcoin to go back to the price of $15k or more. be patient if you still believe in bitcoin, but do whatever you feel right Good luck
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: