Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:55:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell or wait for bitcoin to grow?  (Read 1459 times)
cypress257

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:26:02 PM

No do not sell, that is the mistake people are all panic selling cause they are seeing the prices dropping from it's high. Look back on the charts and look at the price it was at this day last year and look at the difference now. This is a slow time of year for btc and all crypto, especially because of some of these bans and some new rules and regulations that they are trying to make which will still overcome. If anything, buy some more if you have the funds and sell it around Nov/Dec time before it takes the drop again. It's a trend for crypto/tokens to rise and drop toward the end of the end and then buy it back around this time of these when it gets low. It's a common pattern. I would ride it out if I was you and see what kind of difference it makes. People who have been in crypto for a while are happy at this time of year because it gives them a chance to pick up more. I am about 4k down in USD but I know the near future will be promising.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:35:09 PM

If so said to you, believe it. But that's just what you are in your heart to follow, are I right? For me it's better to HOLD than to panic selling.
Hold your bitcoin to grow is very good decisions. Don't ever believe on spreading this kind of news that bitcoin will dies. Rather, believes that bitcoin this year will grow ever more that price could increase this year.
Bodik1710

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:36:49 PM

If i have Bitcoin i will be wait for it grow but if you haven't got money i recommended you to sale you Bitcoins
Apple Mac

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:41:30 PM

Everyone around me says, " sell all your tokens before bitcoin dies." Please tell me how to do?

If you are really hesitated, sell enough and take the risk to wait for the rest, cause its part of the cryptocurrency, its part of the Bitcoin and it helps it a lot, if the Bitcoin is is in stable price the progress will never be fast as what it is nowadays, and we cannot be in this place right now cause probably a few people will acquire Bitcoin, will invest ,and will work for this currency to have their own profit.

Draizzy. Aryan

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:42:21 PM

Don't sell now, now time is holding time.BTc will be grow again.
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:44:37 PM

Everyone around me says, " sell all your tokens before bitcoin dies." Please tell me how to do?
People almost always says that. I suggest you do not believe to what they are saying and keep your head in the game. Just hold all that is needed to be held until you know the perfect time to sell. People who are dependent to the advice of others are mostly not successful in life. You have to develop your own way of thinking so that if you made a mistake, you will accept and learn from it in your terms and not in the terms of others.
tramadols

Activity: 239

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:49:39 PM

sell the token before it goes up, chances are you will regret it.
that's all I can give you advice.
for me personally, every decision is in my hands. because after all I always involve knowledge and most importantly looking for information and news sources new about the development of bitcoin and crypto.

ozgun_a

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 02:52:58 PM

What were they saying when Bitcoin was going to 20K? Think about it..then to the exact opposite.

This graph make me believe that something is gonna change in BTC on the 9th of April but who knows. TA is just another way of creating hope / despair.

https://invst.ly/73ncm

Buying.com
Decentralized E-Commerce Network
●    PRE-SALE: October 1, 2018    ●
jaggijagjit

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 02:54:00 PM

Its is your decision, if you short term investor and don't want to wait then sell your bitcoins otherwise wait because, bitcoin is first choice of investor's and it will grow definitely. I think if you will keep hold your bitcoins for long term, then it will gives you a good returns.

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
Gabriellefull

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:56:14 PM

Yes, we need to sell bitcoins before we die to avoid losses. But we don't know when bitcoin is going to die, and that's not going to happen, so you can exit it now to avoid risk. You may have lost money on your investment, but you have chosen to sell now to reduce your risk. After you sell the bitcoins, the bitcoins stop falling and start to recover, and you'll regret your choice.
Btcmarmipp2

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:00:21 PM

Well, if I were you I will hold my tokens for the meantime. You must keep watching the value of bitcoin and when the time the value of bitcoin gets high then that is the time you will sale all your tokens. Just remember that bitcoin will not die as long as there is a technology and people who support the organization.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
jerry3k5jamiso1

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:01:23 PM

Today, bitcoin prices are also fluctuating, it tends to decrease. This is the time when investors should buy more bitcoin and keep the bitcoin, should not sell right now. If sold at this time, profit will not be high (selling losses). If we keep going, I believe bitcoin prices will increase in the near future and we will make a high profit.
sumit2103

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 03:03:03 PM

I have seen so many threads for this same question.  Most of the persons are replying same also. Being an investor you must no bitcoin investment is subjected to market risk. Also bitcoin have a history of making investors financially free and self employed. If prices are down then it's the best to buy the btc and when prices are up then it's the best time for the seller. If today prices are going down from last couple of weeks then it doesn't mean that the prices will not grow again. Soon the prices will touch the sky and negativity will be over. So just hold your btc to have high potential gain.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:04:37 PM

If so said to you, believe it. But that's just what you are in your heart to follow, are I right? For me it's better to HOLD than to panic selling.
Hold your bitcoin to grow is very good decisions. Don't ever believe on spreading this kind of news that bitcoin will dies. Rather, believes that bitcoin this year will grow ever more that price could increase this year.
Yeah still the price is quite low and selling it now will even cause you to have a great loss. Since the ups and downs in the price are the ongoing processes so, one needs to be patient and avoid panic selling under such circumstances which I consider a massive mistake. I think the price will soon uptrend that is why you must be holding it right now for the future to gain the desired profit out of it...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
nara1892

Activity: 1610
Merit: 686

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:08:12 PM

Bitcoin dies when the price is $0. But as we know that the price is around $7000, and it is still a high price I think because a few years ago it was around $500.

And I suggest, if you sell your coins now and think that you will get profit, sell it then. But if you still trust bitcoin, you need to wait for some period of time.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Basmic

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:08:35 PM

I think this is a difficult choice for everyone. I also can not bear to watch as the constantly decreasing price of bitcoin. But now there is a war of nerves. I decided for myself that I will not sell bitcoins. They'll go up in value and make me happy or die in my purse. I expected the price drop to last a long time so I have a supply of Fiat to wait.
hurry_hore

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:14:34 PM

Most posting about consideration to sell or buy as I see always to refer for expectation or hope, it is not true mate. This habit will bring you to lose all your money...ruining out. It is advised to carry analysis either technically or fundamentally. To know that kind analysis, this thread can be a basic reference: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2960563

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:18:51 PM

just do it if you want to fall for the loss.
but I suggest that you do not follow the orders of people who have no basis for what they say. who can predict bitcoin will die? during the available intenet bitcoin will never die
kwabeedat

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:18:55 PM

Well that depends on you and what you want to do. But i will advise you to endure for sometime because this is crypto, everything can turn around for you at anytime.
Disclaimert

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:22:08 PM

stop, do not do that. do not believe in the false news. keep monitoring bitcoin prices some time in the future the price will increase again and you will get unexpected benefits
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: