Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:40:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell or wait for bitcoin to grow?  (Read 1459 times)
Cryptoipad

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:07:33 AM

Threr are selling to bitcoin cxchange in currency early investors can't just spend those earnings right away they have to sell their digital currency first. That's created an investors for people with some of dollars in their virtual wallets Should they cash in on some of their investment now, or leave it untouched, potentially earning them even more money, but risking a crash that could leave them handed.Some cryptocurrency experts recommend cashing in a portion of your bitcoin now, especially if you're risk or have pressing financial needs to growth of btc.
pelipurlara

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:08:49 AM

If you invested in something like bitcoin or any other altcoins in the market  don't listen to anyone, you must have your own decision.

You can take risks and you will win or lose. It all depends on your situation. If you have free money and can lose them - invest in bitcoins and wait a minute. I think in the next few months we will see a big pump or dump
kiddeon123

Activity: 291
Merit: 101

https://icoenergy.org/

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:28:52 AM

There wikk be ni one who can tell you what is going to happen in the future. Making these decision to hold or not can make you a millionare or a homeless man in the future. It is up to you to decide on it. I will just reminf you to think carefully before you act

leninabli

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:30:12 AM

Everyone around me says, " sell all your tokens before bitcoin dies." Please tell me how to do?

Do not sell the current price levels as prices are already quite down. You should wait for 2-3 months and cash out when it reaches $15000 or so. You can get even more if you wait for an year.
sutil

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:31:26 AM

Unfortunately I sold already all my Bitcoin.. I store all my investment in my local bank. I'll just rebuy BTC when it reached $3k. I guess $3k is the lowest support line Bitcoin will dump to. Then $100k within 5yrs.

Everyone around me says, " sell all your tokens before bitcoin dies." Please tell me how to do?

Polkadog is the most meaningful meme coin project ever created
Mapagmahal
Copper Member

Activity: 772
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 04:33:48 AM

It depends on the situation if we want to sell or wait. For example if i need money and the value of the bitcoin is low then i will have a thoughts of selling it even if at loss because i need money but most of the time i don't do selling because i think that only lead to my loss especially if i bought bitcoin at high price. There's no harm in waiting the only downside is we get tired of waiting but for me. Just keep holding until we finally come back from high price.

i use to be a hunter
Hitesh Ohri

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:32:06 AM

since rise of fall in the prices of bitcoins depend on the market forces so nobody would say about its fluctuations....it is upto the choice of investors whether to sell or wait for bitcoin to grow...
CADguy

Activity: 330
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:37:49 AM

The fall is attributed to the possible tightening of the policy on crypto-currency in Asia. After in South Korea banned the free circulation of bitcoin on a par with other currencies, bitcoin was heavily handled. And if someone else bans: he will surrender. Bitcoin is the future, only a very distant one, not the present. Now, operations with crypto-currencies are in pure form a game of chance. And in gambling today, you can be a millionaire, and tomorrow - a beggar.
taeewo

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:39:57 AM

Dont sell now, still hold and am very certain the price will be corrected to normal in due time as many professionals in the field already predicted the bullish run soon...
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:40:59 AM

There are no real reasons for bitcoin to die. Bitcoin on the contrary, recently restores its functionality, so I do not see any reason to sell the existing crypto currency now, when the price for it is so low. In this world, growth does not happen without falls. We need to have patience. Those who now sell their coins to themselves at a loss, then they will regret it.

Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:41:25 AM

then why do not you sell it right now?
I think you should have some knowledge and experience in every sepulation like the current situation. there's a lot you can do with this setback. you can stick with your bitcoin, or try to trade it with some other crypto. To be honest, technical analysis nowadays has no major effect in reading the market charts. So, experience is what helps you
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:49:33 AM

For you should wait to high bitcoin before you sell it sometimes we regret in selling bitcoin with a low price. So wait a little more time.
if my suggestion still have bitcoin better lasting and do not be sold because I guarantee it in the not-too-obviously you who have bitcoin will get huge profits and can get the benefits can be doubled if you want to wait for the price rising bitcoin

Gens09

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:51:15 AM

I think bitcoin will never die. If ever I think after how many decades before it totally remove. Do not sell your bitcoin if you have not something to do with your money. You can only sell it if your urgently need money but if you don't have any, then it is good to save it, hold it and wait for the right to time to sell you btc.
vhroen

Activity: 114

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 06:03:42 AM

We can't blame people for being weak hands in this current situation. Selling at a loss if that's what makes you feel satisfied then go for it, it's your choice. But one thing for sure, Bitcoin is not dying its evolving. Grin
tikaka

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:06:49 AM

I think you should keep it. You should try to keep it a little longer. Its value will definitely increase. Many people forecast that prices will rise quite high by the end of this year. So do not rush to sell it at this time. Do not panic because bad news has reduced the bitcoin value. I'm sure many people are still trying to buy into bitcoin. and wait for good market opportunities again

Nikolya

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:10:21 AM

I think we should not hurry and panic. Now it is just a turning point when the growth of the bitcoin and other crypto currency can begin.
enwi

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 06:29:34 AM

I think, bitcoin will not die but will continue to grow and will soon recover so do not listen to what your friends say, you have to believe with bitcoin and hold the bitcoin you have, be patient because the falling price is normal and bitcoin price will definitely go back up

hrz

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:43:35 AM

do not sell bitcoin, hold first bitcoin when it's expensive you sell bitcoin. the bitcoin price drops not a sign of bitcoin will be lost.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:45:07 AM

If you have enough bitcoin invested don't listen to them, follow what is in your mind and plans to do in your coin, in the end if you do holding and wait until the bitcoin will rise it would be profitable someday. Don't be panic of what is happening in a market trends because the cryptocurrency is hard to eliminate or die without nothing. Basically its just part of digital currency being volatile.
CryptoBatman1

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:48:44 AM

I think it is a very good time to buy Bitcoins now rather than selling it for a loss. Bitcoin value will definitely rise in the coming months. All we have to do is stay away from the FUD and don't  let banks steal our cryptocurrencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: