Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 04:07:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell or wait for bitcoin to grow?  (Read 1461 times)
knight20

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:36:30 PM

Everyone around me says, " sell all your tokens before bitcoin dies." Please tell me how to do?

I suggest you to hold right know if don't want to lose lots of your profit. Bitcoin will dump up again soon just wait. Although no could predict it but still I trust bitcoin. If you have some extra funds there try to buy also the altcoins maybe it could help you to earn more if it goes up again.
NightCloudz07

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:38:17 PM

Everyone around me says, " sell all your tokens before bitcoin dies." Please tell me how to do?
i think its better to hold it or buy at this time because i believe that bitcoin is gonna be grow after its falling so my opinion to help you is hold your bitcoin and be patient.

▲▼▲▼ZICHAIN ▲▼▲▼ JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO
▲▼ BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ▲▼
pusa aso

Activity: 207

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:39:49 PM

i am a very patience person and of course i have to wait until bitcoin will grow higher,and i know that this could be happen and then that's the time i will sell my bitcoins.
TeraBitHoven

Activity: 143
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:40:50 PM

No bitcoin will not die, you just have to wait now because its still recovering from 6k it is now 7k usd,  its just volatile. If you want to invest or buy, I can say its the best time to buy while bitcoin is still low.
nano77

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:41:00 PM

of course I will hold the bitcoin I have because if I sell it now then I will lose so much and I do not want it, I'll wait for the bitcoin price to go up again and I believe the bitcoin price will definitely recover soon
Khupeha

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:41:12 PM

I can confidently believe that it is definitely worth waiting for the growth of bitcoin, even if it does not grow at the end of this year, there will definitely be growth next year. Too many people interested in this.
wormgummy019

Activity: 328

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:44:55 PM

In my own opinion, bitcoin will never die. Maybe the price of bitcoin will go down but it will never die. It's your choice if you want to sell your bitcoin now. But if I were you, I will wait for the time that bitcoin price will become high. But if you already need money, you must sell your bitcoin now even though the price is low.
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 01:48:20 PM

Wait as Bitcoin looks like to hit again, but that much not. In the Bitcoin went to 6k now wait 2 to 3 days and see how it moves, then decide for yourself.
Current price of BTC is 7,062.00 US Dollar

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
19nataliya12

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:49:25 PM

The 20-fold increase in Bitcoin's rate last year made even the housewives talk about the crypto currency. All sharply began to dream of garages with Lambs and to estimate what would be the earnings in case of investments in 2011. Some stopped talking, others decided to get down to business. If you are going to start a crypt or just continue your favorite thing, this article is for you. We asked experts about the prospects for 2018 - what to expect, what to remember and it's not too late to join the topic.

Revision 2 Bitcoin contacted seven experts in crypto currency. Among them are authors of video blogs, developers and enthusiasts of mining. Each received five questions that affect the niche as a whole and a personal attitude towards the occupation. Hopefully, the answers will help you understand the industry a little better.
jaylhynne018

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:51:01 PM

just wait a little bit my friend i hope that bitcoin can be increase in the next days so be patient and calm because that was the better way to do for now.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
redfin31

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:59:45 PM

i can say this is a bad time to sell your bitcoin now. i will never sell my asset when i am losing.
i think it is normal, the market not always grow up as we imagine. did you remember at the beginning of last year when the bitcoin price around $1000 and now the price is $7000, it is fantastic I think. then we know bitcoin price always increase every year.
but back to you, it is your money, you free to do what you want.

rodskee

Activity: 2422
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:18:38 PM

do not listen to other people spreading the fake news about bitcoin die or crypto currency end, just listen to yourself and stand your own decision if you know the importance of bitcoin follow your feeling what is good for you sell it or hold it.

i still believe bitcoin continue to become famous even if some people want to destroy bitcoin by making fake news, because i understand the importance of bitcoin as decentralized cryptocurrency.

Nenni

Activity: 371
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:28:52 PM

I will keep waiting for bitcoin prices to grow again, because I strongly believe bitcoin will never die
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 02:32:51 PM

Who are around you in the first place? Maybe crypto noobs who do not know what bitcoin is and its potentials. All the same, you can sell without any restriction but I advice you to wait 4 more months. Things will change very soon, don't get panic with the current market.

Seriousbizz

Activity: 155

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:49:51 PM

I am definitely not selling any of my bitcoins now because I would be making so much losses if I sold now and I don't plan to make any losses on the coins I have.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:50:36 PM

do not listen to the people around you make your own decision for your investment if you need to sell your bitcoin because for your needs in daily expenses
sell it, i suggest if you not need money for your expenses hold it because the price coming up.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:07:31 PM

Sell. Do what you want. Honestly, if you're anxious about the price falling, then I think it's about time to rethink your investments or just wait it out until bitcoin prices fluctuates back up. But it will definitely take some time to do so and it's very unpredictable.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
xxxRaidysxxx

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:15:21 PM

As for me and all who I know hold all coins. some times change to fiat for everyday live and no more. people wait when marketplace will stabilize and price will increase
amirmrida

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 03:27:43 PM

No one can say it properly because bitcoin grow or down is not depend one factor. It,s is depend various factors. It is depend how many investor want to invest bitcoin. Now mining day huge bitcoin. For this reason day day decrease  bitcoin demand.

Professor gladstone says--- Don't put all egg in a basket .
Ian11

Activity: 145

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:36:23 PM

For me it is depend on your own opinion and choice, but for me the best way is to wait for it to grow if you have some informations or facts about the growing of bitcoin price and if you have a assurance about it. But in last your own choice or opinions must be follow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: