Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:24:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell or wait for bitcoin to grow?  (Read 1455 times)
Guryon_master

Activity: 384
Merit: 12

Student Coin

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:21:06 AM

Everyone around me says, " sell all your tokens before bitcoin dies." Please tell me how to do?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2966679.0 this is the link where you can read that anonymous person invested in bitcoin with 400$ million dollars. Now do you think waiting bitcoin for the recovery of price is better or while it is at bad condition?

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram◂[/center

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:26:41 AM

Everyone around me says, " sell all your tokens before bitcoin dies." Please tell me how to do?

it's just a bad influence, it's better to hold the tokens and assets you have to be able to earn a lot of profits because I think the token price when first distributed is still very cheap will usually go up when the token is very useful and useful.
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:28:23 AM

For now I recommend to wait, do not ever sell cheaply because the amount of negative information about bitcoin of course made the investors to make users bitcoin panic and sell cheap then they buy cheaply and soon there is a big pump soon happen.

AteenaD

Activity: 208
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:07:33 PM

Just ignore them. They maybe jealous of you that you even have bitcoin and they don't. They were bitter. Be steadfast and hold that bitcoin until you have achieved your longtime financial goal.
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:47:31 PM

In the investment of course it takes patience, if we just think that bitcoin invest today so tomorrow we are rich then it is wrong because based on previous experience takes at least a year to get big profit if invest bitcoin.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 08:12:10 PM

In the investment of course it takes patience, if we just think that bitcoin invest today so tomorrow we are rich then it is wrong because based on previous experience takes at least a year to get big profit if invest bitcoin.
and are you sure that the investments in Bitcoin year will come to you tomorrow? Apparently, a good profit received in 2017, And those who then invested, but today does not suffer any attempts.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:36:52 PM

For tokens it would be better to sell asap after being traded, but for bitcoin, it would be better to hold. You do not have to be easy to believe if anyone says bitcoin will die, because I personally very sure bitcoin will survive for a long time.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:41:47 PM

I think it's better to wait to sell the price than now, especially as the price began to rise slowly, but for a higher price you need time
Yes it is right that it is always better to wait instead of selling our bitcoin in current price. Actually bitcoin price is currently trading in a low price, and i am sure that it will not stay here for a long time, very soon its price will start increasing and hope that this time bitcoin price will very easily and smoothly cover 25000$, so i think that it is better to wait instead of selling our bitcoins.

That's will be a great profit to come mates, if all of use here with bitcoin community will not think of an instant money. We needed to learn something difficult and just hold or wait, because your money or asset wouldn't be rotten due to its a digital form. The chances of growing your bitcoin is obviously high nowadays, and many of the incoming investors waited for that signs because they're just expecting much higher price rather than the latest pumps. Patience is our key to achieve that goals for trading bitcoin and in order to do that we should think long term for our holdings to gain huge profits.
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:12:58 AM

For tokens it would be better to sell asap after being traded, but for bitcoin, it would be better to hold. You do not have to be easy to believe if anyone says bitcoin will die, because I personally very sure bitcoin will survive for a long time.
on Bitcoin Dad a lot is being said that today there is a lull in the market And after that another drop in prices may follow again. But I'm not sure about this information, since the crypto currency has always been unstable and it was very difficult to predict .
NEUROSEED

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:15:12 AM

I think it's better to wait to sell the price than now, especially as the price began to rise slowly, but for a higher price you need time

You needn't to wait for sales, because our project has tokens with bonuses! You can view our web-site to make sure that it's true https://neuroseed.net
For fast registration https://wallet.neuroseed.net/register/ref/6a0514979ddd360ffa93192ea27e8db0
btcrich2020

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:33:19 AM

Instead of selling the Bitcoin for the low price, hold the Bitcoin as long as possible until you make the good profit on it, Already you can see in the market the price of Bitcoin is kept increasing. So don't get excited about it instead of selling it for the low price.
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:18:14 PM

Well, I suggest you to hodl your tokens or bitcoin for now, never believe that bitcoin may die. As long we used this bitcoin everyday do not scared because bitcoin will survive and you know what? Bitcoin is a currency in the future. Better to hodl for now because we know that bitcoin may rise soon.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:33:21 PM

Well, I suggest you to hodl your tokens or bitcoin for now, never believe that bitcoin may die. As long we used this bitcoin everyday do not scared because bitcoin will survive and you know what? Bitcoin is a currency in the future. Better to hodl for now because we know that bitcoin may rise soon.

Yes. Hold the bitcoin long time. Coming future bitcoin price will be increase. So don't sell it. Wait for the price increase. Then plan to work and complete the process. People will be learn more information from bitcoin. It good opportunity for future investment. So it will help to improve the future business process.
zngit

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:56:45 PM

They are crazy! I am not sure if of their motives towards your live as bitcoin holder. What is the reason to sell all your bitcoin for it is not dead. It is still active and not dyeing. Much better not to sell your bitcoin rather wait bitcoin to rise again and sell it if you want then go back to your friend and bring them in the beautiful place or buy new house and lot from your bitcoin money.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:40:56 PM

I will wait the price to grow again and for sure if you buy bitcoin today you can hold it for few months maybe your money will become double or tirple...
Singbatak

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:47:47 AM

For me, I wait until the price is grow bigger. I believe Bitcoin cannot end. I am sure you get your profits at the right time. And no one say the Bitcoin price flow. Just hold it for a long time.
Fedor07

Activity: 282
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:12:15 AM

Take your own decission my friend  , its your choice and no one else can tell you what to do . But if you need our opinion then i will tell you my opinion. Well , my opinion is that you should definetly wait for the price to go up , to grow to a higher price becouse he will definetly do that . Bitcoin value now is just 8k $ , its a big price but also a small price , if you will wait a couple of months you will not have any regrets . Bitcoin will reach over 13k $ in a few months so i think its worthing to wait a couple of months more .
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:47:17 AM

Why people don't have patience in holding and wanting to sell immediately when the fact they know that bitcoin is still in just early phase and will have more years to innovate. If you buy bitcoin be ready to hold it for long term so if the price fluctuate it will doesn't bother you.
We all need ton of patience to be able acquire a significant amount of profit.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
campica

Activity: 645
Merit: 145

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:48:14 AM

Never listen people around you when it's about money. Many of them are just jealous on you and they tell you to sell it now, so you won't get more profit if you hold it little longer. Bitcoin have big potential and price will just rise, so your token will worth more too.
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:01:48 AM

Never listen people around you when it's about money. Many of them are just jealous on you and they tell you to sell it now, so you won't get more profit if you hold it little longer. Bitcoin have big potential and price will just rise, so your token will worth more too.
Well basically a self confidence in ourself., here is so important, and we do have to really can be examine everything as well as possible by ourselves and keep looking for the latest things till never feel too dependent to the others people.
Yeah., token price movements certainly can still be said to be controlled by bitcoin price movements, don't decide something without thinking further.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: