Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:53:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell or wait for bitcoin to grow?  (Read 1459 times)
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:27:01 AM

Why people don't have patience in holding and wanting to sell immediately when the fact they know that bitcoin is still in just early phase and will have more years to innovate. If you buy bitcoin be ready to hold it for long term so if the price fluctuate it will doesn't bother you.
We all need ton of patience to be able acquire a significant amount of profit.
it's better to wait for bitcoin to grow than to sell it because if you want to wait patiently for your bitcoin you will get a huge profit. but if for example want to sell your bitcoin is also okay because it is your right too. I just want to suggest that all of you who want to sell bitcoin it is not sorry

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:34:15 AM

Why people don't have patience in holding and wanting to sell immediately when the fact they know that bitcoin is still in just early phase and will have more years to innovate. If you buy bitcoin be ready to hold it for long term so if the price fluctuate it will doesn't bother you.
We all need ton of patience to be able acquire a significant amount of profit.

Basically they see bitcoin only as a source of quick buck. I don't think these people don't even know what bitcoin really is because if they do, then they'll realize that selling at 8k is not a very profitable idea. Just because btc is showing signs of moving up doesn't make it a good idea to sell. This would be a  small fraction of what btc value could be in the future

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
lifengpu

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:57:37 AM

in my opinion it is better to keep bitcoin, and it's worth selling only if you need money in all the rest is better to keep
Wong Goblog

Activity: 310
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:35:40 AM

I never hesitate with the future of bitcoin so wait is a very good and profitable option, I'm sure that patiently waiting then we will get big profit and now it all looks real as the price keeps rising.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:50:19 AM

I never hesitate with the future of bitcoin so wait is a very good and profitable option, I'm sure that patiently waiting then we will get big profit and now it all looks real as the price keeps rising.
for now, I better take the decision to hold the bitcoin I have. there is a high probability that the price will continue to rise. this maybe will happen until the end of this month. well, i hope that at this time bitcoin price can go up as high as possible.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:25:48 AM

for now, I better take the decision to hold the bitcoin I have. there is a high probability that the price will continue to rise. this maybe will happen until the end of this month. well, i hope that at this time bitcoin price can go up as high as possible.
Hold as much as you can, don't panic and get lost at the end and nowhere to go. It's never easy, but the risk can be reduced if one is creative enough in making effective and informed decisions. Stay patient, and compassionate. Be blessed and rewarded.
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:01:58 AM

Everyone around me says, " sell all your tokens before bitcoin dies." Please tell me how to do?

I think it's better to hold back and wait for bitcoin to return to its highest price, but if you feel it is enough to earn so much profit then you can sell and profit you get. my advice is better to wait until you can get a lot of benefits from the coin you have.
ajdaj

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:03:11 PM

do not listen to others, listen to your own heart and I think bitcoin will not die but will soon recover because the price is down is normal, bitcoin has a fluctuating price, wait bitcoin will soon recover and will increase again
I think that there is still the best way to dispose of its crypto currency . first of all need not give on investment all their means that you were going to invest in bitcoin. the best redirect them on the stock Exchange, and do every day trade.
icoworld

Activity: 300

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:01:53 AM

it will be best to wait until the price for it starts to increase, because from this you will get more benefits
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:28:09 AM

Everyone around me says, " sell all your tokens before bitcoin dies." Please tell me how to do?

I think it's better to hold the bitcoin and wait until bitcoin prices go up again because I think bitcoin still has the potential to make price recovery and become a very expensive coin.

Also many people have bought bitcoin over 10,000$ or even 15,000$ so there is no point for anyone of them to sell at a loss. For those who have bought in cheap like 6000$ Range, should also keep save their bitcoins as the prices have started to recover and we shall see very good movement in volume in next 2 to 3 months.
CuDoCuDau

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 06:46:08 AM

I think you should hold btc
semarmesem195

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:39:17 AM

If you believe in bitcoin, then you know what you should do. People near you may only see when bitcoin falls, but other thing with you that I think may always know the development of crypto especially bitcoin.
My advice, it's better to follow your thoughts and do not comply with what people around you says.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:04:47 AM

I think it's better to hold the bitcoin and wait until bitcoin prices go up again because I think bitcoin still has the potential to make price recovery and become a very expensive coin.

Also many people have bought bitcoin over 10,000$ or even 15,000$ so there is no point for anyone of them to sell at a loss. For those who have bought in cheap like 6000$ Range, should also keep save their bitcoins as the prices have started to recover and we shall see very good movement in volume in next 2 to 3 months.
I truly agree! It's a matter of having an eye on the price, market condition, and more factors to consider. Waiting can be boring, but if you know it can give you huge returns then the more it makes exciting and surprising. Buy as much as you can while the value drops, hold, and wait until it soars again. It's a game, you may win or lose, but if you learn how to play the game strategically, you'll be headed to the right path. This journey is not easy, learn to stabilize more on your emotional and mental aspects and be ready for the possibilities and don't ever panic. This might help you, try visiting this website https://www.ccn.com/marketcap/.
imapessimist

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:22:56 AM

If you've made a good profit then sell part of your investment.  No point in sitting on a profit and then crying when the price goes down.  You need to apply common sense.  No guarantee whether or not the price is going up or down from here.  I think it could reach 10k and then go down.  But it's not going to rocket. 
King Koy

Activity: 160
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:22:54 PM

A person who said that was someone who may not understand the importance of bitcoin and can't see its success or he was just intentionally creating a FUD against bitcoin. If a group or a someone want to get easy success love to spread any untruetfull news just to make their project put into desire position. So better to neglect such person or any questionable statement.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:18:25 PM

Yeah, selling it now makes no sense as the price had just started to incline and one won't be liking to regret when the price will attain a supreme value. And even there are those who had bought it at a high price, so selling it now to just reduce the loss extent is unjustified. As the market is getting on track, I believe one must be patiently holding it as a huge profit waiting ahead...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
dolagani

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:18:07 PM

It depends on you if you want to sell now all your bitcoin but for me I don't want to sell it if Im going to lose profits. I still believe that bitcoin will recover and the price will rise again this year but it is really unpredictable
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  

Jump to: