Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 02:55:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic sell?  (Read 1786 times)
masterfocus

Activity: 283
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:47:57 AM

Don't be a fool. Ups and downs are natural. Cryptocoins raised A LOT in price and, right now, they are only stabilyzing their prices. But even with all the downs, their prices is still HIGHER than last year.

So, sell IS NOT a good option right now, EXCEPT is you bought during the even lower price last year before december's big boom.

But if you insist in selling, just do it. But you were warned. =/
QFT

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:48:21 AM

Bitcoin started going into a period of accumulation around 6570-6940 poles all day yesterday and trading volume in this area is not large. I think it will be low more in next week, good for now is invest the good altcoin
I have seen lots of charts and lots of moon prediction . But currently market going downward trend more ICO's collected funds and tehy are dumping coins . Now has to be wise before investing any coins see the purpose and solutions. Dont be greedy yo get huge profit . Market will recover for sure in this year.

I can't take a technical analysis on altcoins and even bitcoin seriously, seen too many wrong ones  Cheesy
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:55:46 AM

To some extent, we are to blame for the drop in prices on the market. With a serious drop in prices in the market, people start to panic and sell their coins cheaper than market value, to stay with anything, while collapsing the price of the coin to a minimum.
palermofc

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:56:40 AM

Due to unstable price of market, Is it now the best time to sell all the holdings of altcoin and revert it back to tether for safe mode? Will the price of each altcoin keeps going down? Please can anyone reach me on this.
Bitcoin price is very low atm and if you sell all your altcoins you lose your position. Then if you revert your bitcoin to tether, that means you sell your BTC from a very low price. You should consider selling when the prices are a little bit higher than this.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 12:05:33 PM

This time is not good for sell as market is in bearish mode and try to find its support level and when it start moving upward after hold its prices for some days then you can sell your coins.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
musta5a

Activity: 294
Merit: 7

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:06:46 PM

Due to unstable price of market, Is it now the best time to sell all the holdings of altcoin and revert it back to tether for safe mode? Will the price of each altcoin keeps going down? Please can anyone reach me on this.

if you're not ready for a ride and volatility of cryptocurrencies, it's best for you to sell. If you are willing to accept the risks, then do not sell and keep your coins, it's surely worth it Wink

BITDEPOSITARY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - JOIN US -
| ● Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY | ● MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE, STOP SCAMS WITH BITDEPOSITARY |
Polipog

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:06:57 PM

In crypto business, not totally all people are thinking on their future income or large future income, but instead of being contented on what they have earn instantly, and not for fan of holding their stocks, and we cannot blame for them because, it is their own decision by grabbing the time of earning money without thingking for tomorrow's price that would surely grows and double their profits.
NerdYale

Activity: 276

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:08:22 PM

Actually the reverse, it is the best time buy coins because it is so cheap for the moment. We cant really know if this goes on for the next 2 months. So while there is chance to buy cheap coins (especially ethereum for me), I'd rather buy and then just wait until the end of the year.

kirana08

Activity: 122

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:21:09 PM

my suggestion is better to hold on until June and see what will happen and I am sure Altcoin price will return to normal because at this time apart from the government's ban effect there is a market correction that makes the price down.
dennis047

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:23:29 PM

Have patience dude, if you sell your coins now and the price will shoot up you will regret everything. It happened to me several times dude, just wait and hold your coins as long as you can. Some people don't know how the market works that's why they lose a lot of money.  Wink  Cheesy You know investors are happy once they see the market falling down, they invest more and hold until the last quarter of the year.
Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:23:48 PM

When you sell your asset, you fix the loss and lose the opportunity to restore the capitalization when the market is rebuilt.
tonmoycrypto

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:27:02 PM

Panic sale always harmful for the market . right now sale is the worst decision most of the altr price down even eth btc price also down. i dont know when market will be in action but still i am holding my altr and save my btc for future.
primeminer

Activity: 424

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:38:51 PM

what if your money back and you are satisfied with the value, it is okay to sell altcoin you have. the decision is all in your hands and if you sell you get a loss, better hold it first and wait until the price goes up.
max65

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:41:08 PM

Don't be panic to sell all altcoin you have,just be patience to hold on.That is the worst decision you made if you sell it in a lower price because you are lossing a profit.
waorana

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:48:55 PM

In this period a general panic has been created that I do not agree with. It's true, for some months the market has been falling sharply, but this descent will not be able to continue indefinitely. You have to be patient and think in the long run, this in my opinion is the best time to buy and not to sell
andishmes

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:49:54 PM

I think we need to just hodl and dont sell, because nowadays many people left crypto and soon we will go to the moon again!
DimOrloff

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:53:36 PM

I think that it is not good time to sell alttcoins right now. Markets are in down. Investors are waiting what to do. The best decision is to whait for 2-3 month.
Hamphser

Activity: 2534
Merit: 331

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:53:55 PM

what if your money back and you are satisfied with the value, it is okay to sell altcoin you have. the decision is all in your hands and if you sell you get a loss, better hold it first and wait until the price goes up.
If you sell out into these very red or bearish market if you do able to get break even when it comes to usd value then it would just fine as long your capital isn't being decreased or you are on negative profits but if you sell on loss then this is the biggest mistake that you will ever do.Why? because price would really recover no matter what and its better to wait than to panic sell.Instead on minding to sell out it would be much worth of if you would tend to buyback even more coins which you do believe that can potentially rise later on.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Jangangyn

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:54:28 PM

Now it is better to get rid of deposits in the cryptocurrency, because so far everything is going to hell.
Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:57:28 PM

Understand, if you now sell your coins at a price lower than what is offered on the market, to get at least some profit from it, thereby crumbling the market. In such a situation, what is happening in the market is best to keep your coins and, if possible, buy more.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: