Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:11:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic sell?  (Read 1786 times)
Mohamme

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:04:05 PM

Does it depend on your lack of money?
If you are short of money, I suggest you sell these tokens, or you will be anxious every day.

Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:05:18 PM

Due to unstable price of market, Is it now the best time to sell all the holdings of altcoin and revert it back to tether for safe mode? Will the price of each altcoin keeps going down? Please can anyone reach me on this.
Selling at this kind of market is not worth it even if you sell it and buy coin on lower price what is the difference between them, but the only thing that you can do is to hold your coin and wait for the news of the coin you are holding if it is negative or positive impact it will dictate what the market would will happen just make sure your coin that you are holding is active and has an update about the project.
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 03:07:31 PM

Apparently, panic sell has been going on for a very long time, why does the market fall so much? Why did everyone start selling cryptocurrency, it is very promising! She has where to grow, what is the point in gold, platinum or oil? Cryptocurrency is much more necessary for this world and technology blockchain.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
DyllanGM

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:14:49 PM

It all depends on your nervous system and on the need for cash. In any case, the decision to take only you, so as not to blame anyone later.

Yeah I feel this, but I think only the need for cash should be the best excuse why you sell your coins at the moment. Other than that, hold your coins no matter what, if possible dont look at the market and ignore the prices till the end of the year.
cryptotsunami

Activity: 114
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:15:52 PM

Due to unstable price of market, Is it now the best time to sell all the holdings of altcoin and revert it back to tether for safe mode? Will the price of each altcoin keeps going down? Please can anyone reach me on this.
I don't think it is the time to sell, you should do the opposite.  One thing you need to learn on this red market is make sure to have an extra money if the market decline. so you can still get profit if the market recover and lucky if the pump exceed to the price that you buy at high.
Hammerman

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:28:30 PM

You ask a very good question. The answer to it interests every player of the crypto market. You need to understand whether to believe in the crypto market or not. If you do not believe - sell everything and forget about it for better times.
DiceChain

Activity: 353

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:35:43 PM

You will have 2 options. sell and buy lower price. or hold until the price goes up again. That's the best way at this point
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:37:32 PM

i wander if you have already sold your altcoins in this dropping time few hours ago, it has happened so quick that we can not react. so this time is not a good time for us to sell to cut any losses, let think about the dropping time will stop in next few months and start rising again, if any investors still hold altcoins until that, they will become rich.

aizadelacruz99

Activity: 295

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:38:42 PM

Dont panic sell if the coin goes down a price. Just wait for the right time to sell.
lucario21

Activity: 146
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:52:19 PM

I should buy rather than sell, as they says "Patience is a virtue" crypto-exchange will be back at the right time. At first is there anyone who predicted that BTC value might reach upto 18,000$? I'd read about an article where btc histograph detailed and they found a trend in price fluctuation over a period of time. And mostly likely it increases during october to december.

(((   BIDIUM.io   )))    ICO ACTIVE
█████████  JOIN NOW!  █████████
NN52NN

Activity: 647

buy bitcoin

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:55:02 PM

Yes, this is panic, and how long it will last is an open question. Nobody knows where the bottom is. The analyst is arguing about btc 4k-5k

buy bitcoin
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:01:17 PM

The idea of putting money into Tether has been expressed many times. But sometimes I feel that its not worth doing that as you would end up in the loss if the prices start coming for the altcoins that you exchanged with the Tether. You will have zero time before you could get back all your alts and then benefit from the price rise. We all hold the coins in their original forms because we believe that their prices will rise in the value and then we will end up above the break even point thus making huge profits. On the other hand if you put everything into the USDT then you will just lock down your altcoins with specific price. Thats loss in long terms.
thongs

Activity: 231

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:04:48 PM

The idea of putting money into Tether has been expressed many times. But sometimes I feel that its not worth doing that as you would end up in the loss if the prices start coming for the altcoins that you exchanged with the Tether. You will have zero time before you could get back all your alts and then benefit from the price rise. We all hold the coins in their original forms because we believe that their prices will rise in the value and then we will end up above the break even point thus making huge profits. On the other hand if you put everything into the USDT then you will just lock down your altcoins with specific price. Thats loss in long terms.
If we do panic selling all the time then the tendency that we will gonna have someday is nothing, losing patience will lead you to panic that is why everyday you have to have more patient here.

Cryptokingind

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:22:51 PM

In this situation, I suggest you to hold your coins  because this is not right time to sell coins, wait for some time because market will goes up. And you will get good profit.
sonphamuser

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:56:05 AM

Bitcoin started going into a period of accumulation around 6570-6940 poles all day yesterday and trading volume in this area is not large. I think it will be low more in next week, good for now is invest the good altcoin
I have seen lots of charts and lots of moon prediction . But currently market going downward trend more ICO's collected funds and tehy are dumping coins . Now has to be wise before investing any coins see the purpose and solutions. Dont be greedy yo get huge profit . Market will recover for sure in this year.

But i don't think moon soon but i thought moon is  possible, but seriously i don't know sure about time, but with long holder, i can waiting more while i still work normally and invest more when i have more money
skaya7

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 07:58:13 AM

the prices that you will sell at the moment will suffer a great loss.if you have the possibility to stand it will definitely return to the old levels in a short time

CRYPTOV8 ◄◄◄◄ Bringing banking to blockchain►►►► (https://www.cryptov8.com/)
sonphamuser

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:27:09 AM

Bitcoin started going into a period of accumulation around 6570-6940 poles all day yesterday and trading volume in this area is not large. I think it will be low more in next week, good for now is invest the good altcoin
I have seen lots of charts and lots of moon prediction . But currently market going downward trend more ICO's collected funds and tehy are dumping coins . Now has to be wise before investing any coins see the purpose and solutions. Dont be greedy yo get huge profit . Market will recover for sure in this year.

I can't take a technical analysis on altcoins and even bitcoin seriously, seen too many wrong ones  Cheesy

Of course you don't need to watching one or few technical analysis, most technical analysis are of reference nature. Often i will read news, watching few community and make your own judgment
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:33:35 AM

It is not necessary to panic all in the near future will stabilize and undoubtedly go up, the main thing is to wait for a drawdown.
L00n3y

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:36:29 AM

People results to panic selling because they want to cut their losses but i think that this is a very wrong move because they will only cause for the prices to further go down. The best thing they can do is to hold and wait for prices to bounce back.
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:28:40 AM

I personally do not ever to sell cheap bitcoin or other digital currencies because the digital currency will not always collapse there will be time to be able to make price recovery again so you should be patient and do not let you are affected with bad news.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: