Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:15:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic sell?  (Read 1786 times)
Ninellechka

Activity: 332
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:02:07 PM

Of course, it's not the best time to sell. Now you should calm down and wait. I'm using this bear trend to have a rest and do the things I didn't have time to do when I was totally focused on crypto.

Mero Currency, The First Low Burn-Rate Deflationary Token
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:17:07 PM

Of course, it's not the best time to sell. Now you should calm down and wait. I'm using this bear trend to have a rest and do the things I didn't have time to do when I was totally focused on crypto.
Panic selling? Yes, every people works here made panic selling but right this time it is really not the best time to sell your coins because bitcoin right now drops its price. Every people right now tries to wait to the price they must receive.  But if you already have much coins then keep it right this time and sell it in the right time.
chrismartin

Activity: 340
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:20:33 PM

We all know that markets are now in red but we have so many option on what to do mate. If you think that your coins that are holding has no chances to gain better price,just sell that. Second is, we can buy some more of it mate, then hodl untill it will pump but depending on how the developers manage it.
egoryana

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:25:23 PM

If you are sure that the price will continue to fall, it is better to sell altcoins. Then you can buy more. If the situation is not clear - it is better to wait. The growth of bitcoin will begin, the altcoins will also grow

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:26:27 PM

Due to unstable price of market, Is it now the best time to sell all the holdings of altcoin and revert it back to tether for safe mode? Will the price of each altcoin keeps going down? Please can anyone reach me on this.
No one knows the answer to this question. You must determine your own strategy. Much depends on the price at which you bought the coins that you currently have.
bazar111

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:28:06 PM

Just hold your altcoins for 1-2 months, and you will see a significant growth after middle Jule I think.
wedosgibas

Activity: 535
Merit: 33

here we go

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 12:34:25 PM

Altcoin price is up and down due to supply and demand factor, so we have to choose selective or resist option, can be seen token / altcoin with little supply it will make the price is expensive.
TreXzar

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 12:36:28 PM

All the altcoins are doing well and most of them are up at least 10% since last week. Heck look at Ontology... up 50% in the last 2 days.

If you have to panic sell, just dont sell ETH for USD yet, it is basically at the bottom of the dip

◼◼  WorkChain.io  ◼◼                                            
◼◼ The Future of Payroll   ◼ Make Every Day Payday
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:57:26 PM

Panic selling is not really a good idea as far as your investment is concerned. What on earth should you sell your digital currencies at a losing price? You better hold it for long and buy more while the price is down.

hot_ads

Activity: 299
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:07:27 PM

Selling your BTC before a terrorist sell-off is the wisest choice. If you sell when it's scary, you're losing money.

yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:12:45 PM

Due to unstable price of market, Is it now the best time to sell all the holdings of altcoin and revert it back to tether for safe mode? Will the price of each altcoin keeps going down? Please can anyone reach me on this.
I know about bitcoin and altcoin in 2014, first having falling prices, and I sell all of my altcoin and bitcoin. Do you know.? I regret. because after I sell it. the price went up 2x from my purchase price. then the second year. I experienced a return. when the price drops. and sell all crypto currency assets. and boomm .. i regret again. because the price went back up. until I got the conclusion from my friend. do not sell your crypto currency assets, when prices fall. better holding and buying again. that's the best way. so in my opinion. you should hold and be patient to make a profit. do not panic to sell.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:15:58 PM

if you can take the losses well go sell all your funds,but im telling you this wont help the market because the more you panic sell the more you make the price drops..so my advice for you if you can hold more then do it,youre the one who will responsible for youre losses and this aint good if you sell now
aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:21:24 PM

Yes obviously, when bitcoin falls down,  all altcoins will drop too. Dont sell all your holding coins,  because sooner or later, they will all pump again. Dont get panic when the market turn to red,  because this is naturally normal,  even though some people are getting panic that creates a massive dump to make all coins into reds. But after dump,  pump will surely come and no regrets, this will happen in this year. Just believe and dont lost hope.
kinki32

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:23:43 PM

I think best time not for buying coin but for buying BTC because his dominance is growing.
evader11

Activity: 434

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:58:12 PM

When bitcoin price will drop down, it will affect all the coins too. Don't sell it much better if you hold it because it will go up again just wait to recover its value. Don't be panic of whats happening now because it so normal. Don't lose your hope while you are alive its better to believe so you can fulfill it.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:10:56 PM

I think best time not for buying coin but for buying BTC because his dominance is growing.

Lol best time to sell? Following the buy high sell low policy are we? Panic selling only means removing all chances of recovering from a loss and digger yourself digger in it. It's the worst thing you can do in a red market. You lose money and you contribute to pulling the value of the coin further down

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
joletartare

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:29:11 PM

Panic sell is the worst idea one can have... When you decide to sell, it's already too late and you're sure to lose a lot.
So it's better to set your own rules and to follow them.
For exemple : sell if "-10% or +30%", this way you control your maximal losses.
Of course your rules must be set according to your goals, if you like risks you can try "-90% / +1000%"  Wink
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:33:10 PM

Yes, unfortunately today in this terrible period of panic sell to me nothing else remains except to say that this period is very useful for investors who today have little money to invest in different projects.
sinduarianto

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:38:50 PM

in the current circumstances the market is erratic but I choose to hold all my coins until things get better even though it takes a long time to get back to normal.
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:41:04 PM

Altcoin prices are very low now and I don’t think it is a good time to sell. Most of them decrease 50 to 90% from Jan 2018 prices.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: