Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:52:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic sell?  (Read 1786 times)
micheal wang

Activity: 212
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:43:23 PM

If you don't lose your money when you sell your altcoin now, it's good safe your money until the lower price and you can buy again later. But if you lose your money when you sell your altcoin now, it stupid decission for me. For example you buy ethereum when the price at $700 and you hold but you late for sell when the price continue to fall, if you sell ethereum in the price now $380, how much you lose your money? So it depend on you (lose or not lose). But a good decission is you hold your altcoin until the price high again, be patient because after dark it will appear a bright.
anjohyx

Activity: 451
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:44:21 PM

My advice is patient and wait for bull market coming, I don't recommend exchange to tether when market price drop, just go to research some tether post then you'll know that why we don't want to use tether, just remember, patient is our key in crypto world to become richer

MiChaeng

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:56:24 PM

do not be too hasty in making decisions, it will only hurt yourself. I think the fall in prices at the beginning of the year is common. a true trader is not easily discouraged even though prices are declining because they believe the price movement will return as expected. so always optimistic and positive thinking is a way to respond when there is a decrease in price.
rupesh2

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:04:04 PM

Due to unstable price of market, Is it now the best time to sell all the holdings of altcoin and revert it back to tether for safe mode? Will the price of each altcoin keeps going down? Please can anyone reach me on this.

why anyone will sell his costly altcoins in dip ?
in such market selling is done by panic seller and intelligent people buy the coin in low price .
stillerror

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:04:11 PM

Just needed good news and Bit started grow. I think everything bad happends with it till last 3 month. So altcoins still grow too after Bit. Just wait and your waiting will be paid!
coolws

Activity: 126
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:19:03 PM

Most of people may lose confidence in alt coins since the down trend still goes for a long time. If you hold any other alt coins, you'd better convert these into BTC and ETH and would make great profits. People would be in a panic selling, do not sell, hold them all.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
nomenclatur

Activity: 1344
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 06:10:45 PM

If selling assets under such circumstances would be a great loss, even if we can buy back at current prices it will certainly take a long time to defend it, we should keep our old assets lalau use new capital to buy coins at current prices.

█▀▄        ▄▀█
      █ ▄▄▀▄    ▄▀▄▄ █
     █ █  █ ▀▄▄▀ █  █ █
    █ █ █▌ █▄▄▄▄█ ▐█ █ █
   █ █ █ ▐▙▄   ▄▟▌ █ █ █
  █ █ █  ▄ ▀▀  ▀▀ ▄  █ █ █
 █ █ █ █▀▀▀▄▄▐▌▄▄▀▀▀█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █     ▄▀▀▄     █ █ █ █
 █ █ █ █    ▀▄▄▄    █ █ █ █
  █ █ █ █   ▄   █  █ █ █ █
   █ █ █ █   ▀█▀  █ █ █ █
    █ █ █ █      █ █ █ █
     █ █ █        █ █ █
      █ █ █      █ █ █
       █ █        █ █
        █ █      █ █
         █        █
E S C R O W
P R O T O C O L
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
GLOBAL INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT PLATFORM 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▎
   ▐▌
   ██
   ██

██
   ██
   ██
  ████
▄██████▄
█████
 ▀▀██▀▀
  ████
 ██████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram 
Facebook  ⚒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  █▒▒▒ █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     ▀▀ █▒▒██████▒▒▒▒█
        █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     █▒▒███████▒▒▒█
  █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ █
█▒▒▒▒████████████
█▒▒▒▀▒▒ ▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▀▄
   █▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  █
     ███████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Youtube
⚒  Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀
CrazyJoker

Activity: 689
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:25:19 PM

I think no one knows about the future situation exactly. Everyone is worrying about current uncertain situations that gives no opportunity to make any plans on the future!
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:55:02 PM

Due to unstable price of market, Is it now the best time to sell all the holdings of altcoin and revert it back to tether for safe mode? Will the price of each altcoin keeps going down? Please can anyone reach me on this.
I will recommended you just to selling some coins that has slow recovery only, but yes put it all down to Ethereum is good decision so far as Eth has good bounce back rather than other altcoin. I don't think so the price of each altcoin will keep going down because many of them has good dev project offers. The falling price in the market nowadays was because some of fud news related banning ico and crypto advertise by google and facebook.
hisyam_fathoni

Activity: 331

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:43:08 PM

I think now is not the time to sell altcoin. with the current price is you will loss. now it's time to buy and hold until prices are high
dimon01

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:09:02 PM

Much depends on what exactly you hold, because there are coins that I would not personally sell. I still keep the Ethereum and I think that the course will be restored.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:12:57 PM

I think no one knows about the future situation exactly. Everyone is worrying about current uncertain situations that gives no opportunity to make any plans on the future!

Future might not be good with cryptocurrency but it is meant to stay. Panic selling will make your money lose easily so you better hold on that good coin and wait for you to make profit. Stop worrying just keep on believing that cryptocurrency is our future.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:15:57 PM

Well, if you are late on selling, why would you bother selling for losses. I am sure that you are aware that the market will recover soon. So, why sell, if you can wait for the market to recover. Holding is a good alternative than cutting losses. The market might dip some more, but, take it as a chance to get more coins at cheaper price.
Kiefner

Activity: 921

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:18:25 PM

I think that is the market prices to fall below will not. Most likely, the drawdown will end soon and prices will gradually rise up again.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
CryptikEnigma

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:54:52 PM

I do not keep coins very much, I mostly do day trading and now it's not easy. I think that long term investments are no longer profitable.
Crypto-capitalist

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:32:50 AM

My advice is patient and wait for bull market coming, I don't recommend exchange to tether when market price drop, just go to research some tether post then you'll know that why we don't want to use tether, just remember, patient is our key in crypto world to become richer
Agree with you.
I prefer long term investment (few years), so I don't need to panic, because after few years I will be a rich or not).
Luwi

Activity: 123

Personal text: “The Internet of Sovereignty”

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:18:01 AM

It returns our confidence. We all know the prices of almost all altcoins are getting down. If you sell it now you will lose. We can not be sure until when the altcoin price going back to normal as late December 2017. Look for information that makes you more confident to sell or hold it. It all depends on you.

waligu

Activity: 259

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:23:14 AM

The panic passed in the market. Remained only those who strongly believe in the future of the cryptocurrency. Such people will not take their money until there is a collapse of the cryptocurrency. Therefore, I think that now the lowest price and should not be sold. Better buy it if there is such an opportunity

Thyaga

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:24:39 AM

those who sell coins for fear that the market will be destroyed like 2016, I think it is a wise decision, just look at it next year.
may crypto currency still exist.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:29:20 AM

I think now is not the time to sell altcoin. with the current price is you will loss. now it's time to buy and hold until prices are high

Always trade with your target price, its ok to cut loses but if its too much loss better to hold on it. Setting goals can really help you decide on what to do especially when bear market happens. Cryptocurreny is good in long term, don't panic because everything will be back to normal again and you can make profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: