Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:32:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic sell?  (Read 1786 times)
torai

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:58:26 PM

The market of cryptocurrency is quite stable and there are a lot of very experienced traders, I can't imagine what could happen so that the BTC price would fall less than $3000. So it's unlikely to see panic sell.
cryptocrocs

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:01:22 PM

Our market would always be unstable that is that fact that we should all accept! bececause our total marketcap is still too small,that is why i can easily be manipulated by these big players from the financial institutions like CME and Wallstreet,panic selling wont give you any positive outcome that is why you need to HOLD until some green candles has come so that your loss would be minimal.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
usd.dev

Activity: 266

✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:06:34 PM

I do not give in to panic moods and to you I advise the same. After all, to engage in trade with the feeling that you are losing in the most important game in your life, it's very sad. It is necessary to remain positive and wait for growth. I do not advise you to succumb to provocation, because the most terrible enemy for a man is himself.

cryptonero

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:12:57 PM

Due to unstable price of market, Is it now the best time to sell all the holdings of altcoin and revert it back to tether for safe mode? Will the price of each altcoin keeps going down? Please can anyone reach me on this.
It might go down,because as per technical analysis shows bitcoin's value might drop to $3k levels if the current support levels will be broken,which would be the main reason why our market will dip further! we should try our best to hold our coins so that these big players will eventually stop what they are doing when they have found less people selling in panic.

Osiris0

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:14:19 PM

If you are not a well-experienced trader - there is only one good strategy - hodl. New grow phase with collossal jump up is coming soon...
Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:28:16 PM

If you are not a well-experienced trader - there is only one good strategy - hodl. New grow phase with collossal jump up is coming soon...
This strategy is good for experienced investors. For the newcomers, the safest is to set the stop loss. It is better to lose 5-10 percent and wait for a good market with money in hand, than to lose 50-80% (by asset valuation) and wait for the market to recover in this position.
pluto1970

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:29:43 PM

Due to unstable price of market, Is it now the best time to sell all the holdings of altcoin and revert it back to tether for safe mode? Will the price of each altcoin keeps going down? Please can anyone reach me on this.

Just do invest for a few years.
singpolyma

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:34:25 PM

I do not notice panic selling of coins already, I noticed that everyone is now in a state of waiting as the market will behave further.
jonahhex

Activity: 167

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:35:53 PM

My council is patient and the market comes to wait for a bull, I don't recommend exchange on a leash when falling of market price, is simple to go to a research some leashes the message, you will know that why we don't want to use a leash, you just remember, the patient our key in the crypto world to become richer
johnyespapa

Activity: 257
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:36:07 PM

Nope,not a good idea because it could rekt your portfolio and you wont be able to recover from that,you need to have some solid plan of whay you need to do when the market shows some failing trend so you could prevent these big loss,never sell in panic and you will be fine,but if you are weaklings who doesnt want to see their portfolio lose its value you can go ahead.

Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:41:23 PM

Market is down already and you want to sell?.....
No, that's not a nice move. Let's hope the market recover soon. Best thing to do now is hodl!
It is normal for market to go up and down, its better to buy when market is down and sell when market is up.
Lernerz

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:42:37 PM

The price after a long bubble is reduced by waves. Now we are looking for a new bottom, and then growth will start from the previous highs. Such falls are caused by nature. Even manipulators do not completely influence the market and are subject to regularities. Read about fractals and the golden ratio.
Crypto__Men

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:47:31 PM

I don't think it's the best time for sale, personally I sold some tokens to live April Smiley Grin
pitek jahanam

Activity: 103

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:14:51 PM

Due to an unstable price of the market, Is it now the best time to sell all the holdings of altcoin and revert it back to tether for safe mode? Will the price of each altcoin keep going down? Please, can anyone reach me on this?
Are you sure you will sell all the altcoin you have? Are you not afraid if you will regret it? Do not you mind because selling now is the same loss. Why can not you be patient for a little while, and easily eaten by the circumstances? I am sure altcoin will rise in price, it has been proven from year to year altcoin always increase. So my advice you do not sell out all the coins you have.
Kaburitto

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:21:26 PM

The market of cryptocurrency is quite stable and there are a lot of very experienced traders, I can't imagine what could happen so that the BTC price would fall less than $3000. So it's unlikely to see panic sell.
When we talk about bitcoin and blockchain in general, we can not talk stability, it's not applicable. Several news can both raise the price and lower even a few thousand
alexzorgo

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:05:23 PM

It all depends on what kind of altcoins you have in your portfolio.
Option one: you have coins from the top 50 and you have a source of additional income not associated with cryptomarket. Then you do not need to sell, unless you are a trader on cryptomarket. At the moment the market is in a bearish trend. It will ever end.
Option two: you do not have a source of additional income, except cryptomarket. Then to maintain life, you will have to sell some coins. And you will have to redouble your efforts to increase income.
maliha tahir

Activity: 103

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:13:02 PM

I figure costs will go down till july. I'm certain you can offer your coins now and get it less expensive one week from now. However you can hold and it can gives you benefit however in the long separation. So it's' dependent upon you, and recall about dangers
dazuixia456

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:25:02 PM

I think it will keep going down for a month period of so, slowly slowing down in the end of April.
Then, depending on hype and new technologies it will raise again, not sure if rapidly but it will definitely come back up.

bennysax

Activity: 190

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:54:40 PM

It's really not advisable to sell your altcoin now. I think if one sell now he may regret it in the future and that future is not far, sincerely speaking. If you sell and buy more altcoin, don't also forget that the value of the new altcoin purchased will also drop as it goes dip.Therefore, selling now is never a best option. Just my opinion.
vike

Activity: 411
Merit: 100