Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:01:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic sell?  (Read 1786 times)
mammoniter

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 03:37:20 AM

Due to unstable price of market, Is it now the best time to sell all the holdings of altcoin and revert it back to tether for safe mode? Will the price of each altcoin keeps going down? Please can anyone reach me on this.

Never sell when the market is red, never resort to such options like cutting your loses and doing another investments. It may seem safer but it would just make your hard earned money to the drain in which it shouldn't be if you just wait patiently.

islakevin

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 03:42:14 AM

Never sell on cutloss you just need to ba patient. Why ? Cause it will recover maybe not now but soon when bitcoin bullruns . just do whatever you are doing like airdrops or bounty but dont sell at the moment.

heinz

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:02:07 AM

And I think that you must do as your heart tells you. Nobody knows what will happen next and no one will tell you exactly whether alts will grow or fall even more.
The prices of altcoins continue to decline, sell at this time that the market is a bit unstable I think not
It is a good idea. You must also do what you want but you have to be patient if you want to get the profits
of the money you invest and not spoil it, try to keep them.
ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:36:56 AM

Panic SELL is the worst thing that can happen to you because the pain of regrets is very huge when you will realize that you have lost your time in vain.

I do believe that all guys that were in the panic when the market was down now are regretting about selling their coins. Yes, there is still a very high volatility of the crypto, but this a normal situation.
flat1983

Activity: 199

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:01:12 PM

That's the worst case scenario. What else could happen? So I keep holding on.
pheonyx

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:04:13 PM

If you are a trader the best thing to do is to buy and buy with the potential altcoins and then wait for the moment that the price in thearket will rise again.
Pr.Victus

Activity: 322

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:05:58 PM

Due to unstable price of market, Is it now the best time to sell all the holdings of altcoin and revert it back to tether for safe mode? Will the price of each altcoin keeps going down? Please can anyone reach me on this.
Now there was a market correction. You need to calm down and get used to the fact that the market is very volatile. The price jumps can be 10-15% daily, which of course affects the nerves of traders.

TheMeowsParadox

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:15:39 PM

I do think it would be much better to hold on right now. Rushing things and panic selling rarely get you anywhere. The fluctuation on cryptocurrency world market is quite normal nowadays. Even more, there are always a hope that the prices will increase depending on the demand in the market;  we'll just have to be patient.  Smiley

loof99

Activity: 524
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:32:32 AM

There are times in cryptocurrency many people sell their investment once the market value of bitcoin or any other electronic coin in the blockchain market are too low,
because they are afraid from the too much loss that the company gives from their investment.
Winnerschapel

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:53:36 AM

If we do panic selling all the time then,  the tendency that we will lose money is guaranteed. losing patience will lead you to panic selling and  that is why everyday you have to have more patience in holding your coin and also ability to choose the right coin that would likely do well in the long term

xKARELx

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:19:19 AM

I think you should not panic, and you should not sell everything, because it's best to hold everything at home and wait for a better time .. because the price is now completely different, in order to sell everything
Fugaga

Activity: 283

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:25:18 AM

We don't have course for alarm, since everything is going back to normal, the market is healing gradually. So, don't let panic drive you to loss all by selling your coins and regret later.
acmrl

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:27:03 AM

Why everybody is doing panic like this, I dont understand, bitcoin drops just 200 dollar and peoples are doing panic and selling altcoins, it is not good and must not be like this, if you are doing panic you can lose a lot of money at this market.
crypto_lisbao

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:59:25 AM

Do you think all these panics will influence ICO campaigns?
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:16:17 AM

Indeed many people including me personally when the cheap price of a coin surely I am very panicked to sell. Probably for fear of loss when the price goes down. Though it is a natural thing in a trade when prices rise or fall. Because here we train mentally when the price down and do not panic.
anwar98

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:27:57 PM

First of all, before you open a transaction, you must have a trading plan that determines the entry and exit levels (either profit taking or stop loss), based on good technical analysis and money management. Thus you will be more objective in making decisions.
Secondly, when there is a panic selling action, you must remain QUIET! Do not panic and do not get carried away.

All you have to do is have a stand in following your trading plan. When you have to limit losses / cut losses, do the level you have "planned" before. Do not let your emotions influence the decisions you make. When you have cut loss and loss, do not be disappointed or sad. Be thankful because the losses you are experiencing are controlled.

Third, plan the buy back at the right momentum, ie when the price is in the peak position and show signs of reversal. How to determine peak and reversal signal? I prefer to use a technical approach that can be used to predict the market quickly and accurately, even if I still pay attention to the fundamentals.
Tiigon

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 12:30:50 PM

If viewed from the chart maybe this month is suitable to re-invest in altcoin, and I think altcoin down because BTC has decreased so that others follow the flow Smiley. Never panic sell though often happens but make it a lesson for the future Smiley Thanks

SCAVO  Technologies
SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO MINING FARM  BY USING RENEWABLE ENERGY RESOURCES - LIFETIME CONTRACT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Ann Thread     ───────  Join our ICO:  July. 15- Oct. 31
Ethan Becker

Activity: 142

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:37:21 PM

Panic sell it's big mistake for newbies, don't do that. Just wait and market will recover. I sure that in december we can wee BTC with 20k+ price, and altcoins prices back too.
invo

Activity: 535

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:54:47 PM

market price of all altcoins is actually unstable because cryptocurrency has a high volatility which is the main reason why its price will never become stable. the price of altcoins is not always on the dip, this is only natural, that their prices is going down or going up.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:58:24 PM

This is the worst decision to sell during the panic sell just to turn to safe mode. If this panic sell has already started, you can sell the dip, but nobody knows will there be second dip.
Only suggestion is to sell during the panic buy. But only if you feel normally when you understand that you did profit, but there was an opportunity to make it 2x higher Smiley

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: