Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:04:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic sell?  (Read 1786 times)
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:52:51 PM

In this scenario many investors feel this kind of feeling when the value of bitcoin or etc are getting low to sell, In fact it is a normal
because there’s no permanent value in this business, everything changed, just learned how to deal for it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:59:03 PM

I know that if I sell now, then everything will grow, but if I buy it, everything will fall. I bought NEO this way in February, when it fell. He still falls, although everyone praises him on the forum (even several topics have been created).
hoangnhungg555

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:18:14 AM

My council is patient and the market comes to wait for a bull, I don't recommend exchange on a leash when falling of market price, is simple to go to a research some leashes the message, you will know that why we don't want to use a leash, you just remember, the patient our key in the crypto world to become richer
UsernameBitcoin

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:20:05 PM

Don't do it, you will regret it if you panic sell your coins in a bear market and later on the coins start going up and start mooning. You can maybe decide to trade with your coins so they do not just stay sitting in a wallet and not make you money, so you could increase the value of your coins with trading just make sure that you do not sell them and convert to fiat in a bear market because that would be a big mistake

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
PROdotBITCOIN

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:25:13 PM

Today again, panic. Beginners sell their coins at a low price. I think that this panic is provoked by whales in order to buy cheap coins.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
ICOLovers

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:27:22 PM

Such sales happen only if you are very worried about the money that you invested  Wink
sky9314

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:29:08 PM

Did you panic today? What are you panicking about? There have been no recent bad news, no negative news, but people are scared to start without cause. Huh
Lyne01

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:30:30 PM

Due to unstable price of market, Is it now the best time to sell all the holdings of altcoin and revert it back to tether for safe mode? Will the price of each altcoin keeps going down? Please can anyone reach me on this.

You have options this time. First, sell your coins and buy potential yet cheaper coins. Second, buy more coins of the same coins you have. Third, just continue holding your coins until the pump comes. The decision lies on your hands anyways.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
Tokecang

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:31:17 PM

Due to unstable price of market, Is it now the best time to sell all the holdings of altcoin and revert it back to tether for safe mode? Will the price of each altcoin keeps going down? Please can anyone reach me on this.
now it's a good price in my opinion when you feel it is enough then just sell because the price changes every time change. careful in making decisions.
diamdirumah

Activity: 157

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:44:55 PM

Sell coins when you panic is certainly not a good solution. Indeed for the market price does not always have a price increase. But there is also a period where the price of coins started poorly.
And here you have to be patient did not enter baited with market conditions, you should still wait until the period was passed.
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:51:04 PM

Today again, panic. Beginners sell their coins at a low price. I think that this panic is provoked by whales in order to buy cheap coins.

sure. The market has not recovered yet since the dump in March. Bitcoin did not break 10k and again correction... This situation can continue until the summer. There are some opinions that bitcoin can fall down below 6k dollars again and after rally. Only hold.
Skroojee

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:52:31 PM

The main thing is the strong nerves and patience. All prices are gradually recovering. By the end of this year, prices will recover accurately and are likely to surpass last year's figures by 40 - 60 percent.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
xiaohang07

Activity: 392
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:53:57 PM

It is extremely hard to time the market. I think if you are really into crypto, you should hold your position and buy BTC/ETH when the market is panic.

diego ramos

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:36:34 PM

I knew it would be a panic everywhere. But if you really have patience then it is better to wait a bit.
Harlen.t

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:48:09 PM

for now I think Altcoin is on a downward trend, but I think it's just a cycle, and expect the price to be back at the pump, so my advice to you is to hold the coin and sell it at the right moment

Activity: 658
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:22:13 AM

No one knows where the cryptocurrency market will unfold in the near future. I think that now there are all the prerequisites for the recovery of prices for altcoins to the January level, but it will not happen immediately and we need to be patient to wait for this. So now we need to buy to sell in a few months with a profit.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:31:14 AM

I know this post is more than a month old, but it is still worth mentioning that Tether isn't absolutely safe. It may have a stable price around $1, but it isn't the same as $1. There has been skepticism of Tether in the past, and the subpoena. It is relatively safe to use short term, but I'd question holding Tether for a longer period.

Nemonemo

Activity: 770

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:39:36 AM

No one knows where the cryptocurrency market will unfold in the near future. I think that now there are all the prerequisites for the recovery of prices for altcoins to the January level, but it will not happen immediately and we need to be patient to wait for this. So now we need to buy to sell in a few months with a profit.
Indeed in the world any cryptocurrency can happen and is difficult to guess,
it must be patient to return the price altcoin to januari level,
the most important we still be patient and follow the course development Cheesy

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Westinhome

Activity: 1582
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 10:47:04 AM

Because in the market was in red color some of people in here i think they panic selling, But panic selling are not the best way maybe those only weakhands can sell of there coins in a low price. For me i will not sell my coins in a low price but if i have some important to doing my coins maybe i sell it to low price of coins.
Arcoin1

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:06:40 PM

Crypto is a lot of money in the world of money, they are taking their money from this market to make us panic sales. We should not be selling panic by paying attention to these situations. Panic sales will always hurt us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: