Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:03:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic sell?  (Read 1786 times)
vladraineer

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:52:39 PM

If you do not have cryptocurrency yet,then you should buy it in panic and fall,and if you already have it and have not shown enough profit,then just wait for a new growth.
alient86

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:09:47 PM

To sell coins when the price falls is a bad idea. If only once you bought at the bottom, and now you still made a profit. In this case, you can sell at the top and buy at the bottom
Catmurs

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:16:11 PM

Yes, I understand you perfectly, I have the biggest drawdown now in the crypt ( and I would like to grow to those values when there was

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Gimblaz

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:19:41 AM

At this time your patience is being ini test dell panic Will cause loss of the better be patient waited price coins be high i think this is only cycle
emanbea07

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:28:41 AM

i think if the price is going down dont panic sell its natural just wait until pump a price dont sell if your profit are loss.
iqkgeh

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:50:29 AM

This is normal. Only gamblers can insist. Of course, only the gambler’s profits are the highest. Most people are gone. Only a few people insist.
rajurathod18

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:37:44 AM

Due to unstable price of market, Is it now the best time to sell all the holdings of altcoin and revert it back to tether for safe mode? Will the price of each altcoin keeps going down? Please can anyone reach me on this.
If you are not in the need of urgent money than it's better to hold as whales are playing with the small investers to double their holdings. Whales have different thinking for example if whales have 10000 BTC they will not think like now I have more BTC I am reach now and I don't have to work now my life is settle blah blah like small investers thinks. Whales always think about I have 10000 BTC and I want to double it. If you buy any properties it takes years to get appreciation on the money you have invested same conditions applies here too. So it's better if you hold  if the project in which have invested is strong and don't sale in panic condition. Remember panic selling is helping whales to achieve their target.
xPASTELx

Activity: 191
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:32:40 AM

The problem with the crypto platform is that these days there are very few who believe in the technology and are only here to make profits and move on to the next one, such things only show how much most people just invest for the sake not out of any belif in the projects. The market is unstable yes, but that doesn't men that you dump of the coins, the bull run will come and just as the coins had value  before, they will regain it with time, i suggest you be patient with these coins and wait

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Starts:December 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)[/center
the_dump1

Activity: 210
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:34:38 AM

I think that now there is no point in selling altcoins. Now is the time to buy them! They are unlikely to fall much lower.
tinystone26

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:38:56 AM

Everyone can have that feeling when they are afraid of losing or reduce their investments. When they invest just like me I would do that like what happened in my first investments then I started to regret it when it increases it's price in the market. That's why you should make your decision really in a good purpose that you will not gonna regret it.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
bbcolex

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:41:08 AM

Due to unstable price of market, Is it now the best time to sell all the holdings of altcoin and revert it back to tether for safe mode? Will the price of each altcoin keeps going down? Please can anyone reach me on this.

quite normal in crypto market usual who panic sell are newbie, they tend to panic sell when a sudden drop happen while experience trader take advantage to their expense, the price of the coins and token will recover when a project has a use case and is relevant.
jefcasidy

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:42:19 AM

Well it really depends on you and your strategy, if you have made much gain on your coins then you can sell and wait for dip so that you will buy back and have more profit, but if you are losing, there is no need to sell off, just hold, market will recover.

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
voltesbazooka

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:46:06 AM

Do not panic sell. I do not understand people who do this. Can't you understand that a market that goes down will eventually go up? This is the problem with people who do not really understand what they are doing and do not take their time reading. Please do your own research. Don't just spend money on something you do not understand.
Alex077
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 12:46:10 PM

You can sell and buy at any moment, regardless of whether there is a panic in the market or the situation is stable. Everything depends on how much experience do you have as a trader: if you have little experience, then you can always sell during the decline and buy on the uptrend so you'll lose your deposit very quickly.
ExpertTechnology

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:50:08 PM

Well it really depends on you and your strategy, if you have made much gain on your coins then you can sell and wait for dip so that you will buy back and have more profit, but if you are losing, there is no need to sell off, just hold, market will recover.

At the moment, the market is very unstable and it's worth selling absolutely nothing, wait for a very good recovery, in order to earn really good money.
wong tsu gieh

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:55:25 PM

I know that from a few weeks ago the market price has not been stable and if you want to sell your altcoin you will not be hit and so you better wait for the market price to return and can get a good profit because many people say if soon altcoin prices will soon rise again

aquascap

Activity: 44
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:01:17 PM

I will never sell it if I have not got a profit ..
Fatimah Azzahra

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:06:33 PM

It does not matter if you want to sell your Altcoin now, even if you suffer a loss, but with a record the market price will continue to fall in the future, thus you can buy back at a lower price than ever.
then you can invest with the long term while waiting for the market will rise again to sell it.
Smitt

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:06:55 PM

If you are trading spirited, you will not be worried about this situation because this is common. The more you sell the price will decrease and the sales and purchasing factors are very influential on price stability. If all the panic then the coins will be chaotic and maybe the coins will be destroyed. Of course, this is a very difficult choice, because it determines your money, but if you want to play it safe you can sell it.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:09:30 PM

One can confidently say that it is during moments of panic that people wake up a very strange feeling and turn off the brain, this is a very serious resistance to brain activity, which ultimately pushes you to stupid actions do not give way to panic.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: