Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:16:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic sell?  (Read 1786 times)
AlphaGoo

Activity: 396
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:13:57 PM

Yes, I think this happened on June 24th today. The cryptocurrency market fell as a whole. I think this is a panic selling. When the market starts to rise, many people will buy cryptocurrencies together.

jin_dv

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:28:26 PM

Hi, everybody. Guys, do not panic, please be patient, as this will not help the case. The market is volatile and it is normal when there are UPS and downs. The most important thing is to be calm and wait until everything starts to grow. In the meantime, you can pay attention to something else.
phamdong143a

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:20:09 AM

For now I think Altcoin is on a downward trend, but I think it's just a cycle, and expect the price to be back at the pump, so my advice to you is to hold the coin and sell it at the right moment.
yourselfe99z9

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:37:45 PM

The market of cryptocurrency is quite stable and there are a lot of very experienced traders, I can't imagine what could happen so that the BTC price would fall less than $3000. So it's unlikely to see panic sell.
Tejas05
Copper Member

Activity: 560

NextPakk

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 04:39:56 PM

This is not the time to sell altcoins, hold them. These coins will appreciate in value when the market sentiment changes, which should happen in the near future.

DATABLOCKCHAIN
Merging Big Data, AI and Blockchain Tech. to bring critical Info. to the world
Baxta

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:41:45 PM

Wait for a sellout on emotions. Perhaps not all is lost and we will see a green color in the market.  Support me!

Kakady13

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:46:12 PM

I think because all the coins are now in a sharp decline trend it's better we save all the coins we have, if the price has started to rise sharply then we sell.
milkpeace67

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:10:01 AM

I know that if I sell now, then everything will grow, but if I buy it, everything will fall. I bought NEO this way in February, when it fell. He still falls, although everyone praises him on the forum (even several topics have been created).
holigans

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:25:09 AM

Due to unstable price of market, Is it now the best time to sell all the holdings of altcoin and revert it back to tether for safe mode? Will the price of each altcoin keeps going down? Please can anyone reach me on this.
all the people I see are panicked because the altcoin prices have not gone up and the market prices are also unstable and they are confused to sell the altcoin they hold, and it is likely that the market price will soon stabilize as bitcoin will soon return
BitForceOne

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:44:59 PM

While before, jumping into a few untought unloadings, backers might understand to what level coins generaly are volatile and quickly changing these weeks and conceive one valid plan.
nezzard

Activity: 434

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 05:51:38 PM

I see no reason to fix the loss because after a while you will still invest in the market.
Fix a loss if you are going to leave the market Smiley

waldocarter

Activity: 378

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:57:55 PM

Who did it in April, he was lucky. Now the situation is very critical, and unfortunately there is no point in selling. Therefore, it remains only to wait for the rise in prices. As an option to throw the laptop and not look into it until winter)

tuvic01
Copper Member

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:01:51 PM

Patience they say is a virtue, selling off in panic now will only make you lose and not get a good value for the hard earned altcoin. Yes prices are going down but it doesn't mean it will continue going down and down. Just have a little patience and the price will go up again.
a23sd12122121

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:40:22 AM

The market of cryptocurrency is quite stable and there are a lot of very experienced traders, I can't imagine what could happen so that the BTC price would fall less than $3000. So it's unlikely to see panic sell.
jackychan1209

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:01:24 AM

For me its better to hold your altcoin, if you sell all your altcoins for now you can earn a very few profit due to its price declining, but if you hold it wait until price recover you will see a good profit.
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 843

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:00:21 AM

For me its better to hold your altcoin, if you sell all your altcoins for now you can earn a very few profit due to its price declining, but if you hold it wait until price recover you will see a good profit.

I agree, I think if we sell the altcoin that we have, we can far away from the profit and we will reduce the balance without having a chance to make another profit when the price increase. for me, it is better to hold the altcoin and bitcoin in the same time and only sell when the price jumps to the higher price. we can wait for this and meanwhile, we can even buy more amount of the altcoin so we can have more amount in our wallet and it's ready to sell later.

titan20

Activity: 427
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:14:12 PM

Due to unstable price of market, Is it now the best time to sell all the holdings of altcoin and revert it back to tether for safe mode? Will the price of each altcoin keeps going down? Please can anyone reach me on this.

Indeed, the market is in a rather unpleasant red series. But I personally think that there should not be a mass sale of coins. I prefer to hold them until the market starts to rise. We just have to have patience and trust in the coins we chose.  Smiley Smiley

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector     
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTAGRAM
hameshsmith

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:52:31 AM

Sell coins when you panic is certainly not a good solution. Indeed for the market price does not always have a price increase. But there is also a period where the price of coins started poorly.
adorathris

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:06:21 PM

you don't need to sell your coins now. If you bought coins at a higher price then you will lose some of their money. You need to wait and not to panic because the coins sooner or later will start to grow.
TomoBounty

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:12:23 PM

I think prices will go down till july. I'm sure you can sell your coins now and buy it cheaper next week. Hovewer you can hold and it can gives you profit but in th long distance. So it's' up to you, and remember about risks. It's your decision, but I advise not to sell. You have to be patient if you want to make a profit. I was a miner decided to sell some ALT coins for the payment of electricity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: