Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:22:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic sell?  (Read 1786 times)
btcefeyigit39

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:33:57 AM

Panic sales are the worst thing that can be done on the crypto-currency platform, because it is very difficult to compensate. seriously losing time and money. be patient for investor.
GFE

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:34:59 AM

I suppose that a lot of people are panic sellers, especially beginners. Panic sellers significantly affect criptocurrency market and support dump trend at the market

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
vyazemskypeter

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:40:09 AM

I suppose that a lot of people are panic sellers, especially beginners. Panic sellers significantly affect criptocurrency market and support dump trend at the market
Yet panic is not the best quality for the trader. The trader should always be cold and calculating otherwise even the biggest funds will not be enough that he would stay in the market for a long time.
marcenzofing

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:41:32 AM

I think it depends on the price you buy. If you only lose 10 percent of your money, then I suggest you sell and wait for a better opportunity to buy.
AoniOn

Activity: 121
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:43:22 AM

No one nows. The market seems to be at a low now, but it can always drop further. In my honest opinion, the upward potential is higher than the downward potential, so I am holding.
Support. The market is not falling so much that panic starts. If you look at the graphics it is noticeable to the naked eye. Therefore, you can even buy more tokens, since the growth will be much stronger than all the falls for the current year.

SUBAJ | GLOBAL NETWORK
REVOLUTIONIZE THE SHOPING EXPERIENCE A CRYPTO-BASE REWARDS SYSTEM
 (https://www.subaj.com/#/)
Myra4

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:44:15 AM

I try not to panic and always have some free funds in case the market falls even lower. Buying ladder I will reduce the distance until the moment when I come to breakeven. I think this is the best strategy

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn
freya louis

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:48:34 AM

I think it is now better to hold all tokens. It was a wise choice there because of unstable prices. Bitcoin prices will definitely rise in the next few months like yesterday. We've had a situation like this in yesterday. So do not panic and stay relaxed.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
yeniruieni

Activity: 784

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:50:03 AM

Don't just market became red and the market price down hold you sell your coin with low price. And with a sense of panic, you sell coins I think is not very good. You try to learn the movements of the market and this is already common. You have to stay calm because the price the market will recover and grow again.
maemunah

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:44:45 PM

It is true. hence from that if my suggestion do not ever panic with decreasing coin price in market. because by experiencing a large enough increase it could be the losses you get because you would quickly quickly sell your coins, but with a time that is not long the price of coins on the market will rise
tuvic01
Copper Member

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:53:08 PM

i would advice you wait and not sell in hurry, there may be a very unstable market at the moment and price may be ridiculously low to the extent of wanting to sell off in panic but i will advice that you hold on to your altcoin as i believe the present situation will not last forever. instead of selling off why not buy more altcoin now that the price are low, buy  now and keep till there is a stable market. do this and thank me later.
martinford14

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:00:22 PM

People shouldn't even bother to enter this market if they're going to panic, just leave your money in the bank and get 15% interest per year lol.
arikassuja

Activity: 535

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:04:59 PM

I think that sell panic is not very good and it will make you will get big losses, calm it is not too easy to panic when you panic then you will get a lot of losses, control your patience and keep calm the price will definitely back up.
pjr77

Activity: 299

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:32:56 PM

I was one step away from such a fatal error, but now the crypto-currency market is a little normalized and pleases with its small achievements. I'm glad I didn't give in to the General unrest.
BenjaminFranklingwould

Activity: 335
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:49:14 AM

The right point for leaving the market was in december of 2017. Now you are imprisoned. And that`s not that bad, because everything will recover in recent months in my opinion. Dont make gifts for the whales, become one of them. Smiley Just imagine that you hold next ethereum.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
Azzhan

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:19:17 AM

I think if you have enough money, I suggest you keep it.
Because there are still many opportunities in the cryptocurrency market, even in the current bear market, altcoin is likely to rise sharply in a short period of time.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:34:50 PM

If you want to make your profit, i will advise you to still hold your altcoins. Except you are very good in trading, there are some coins that are subject to pump and dump. Most of these coins will pump at some time and dump at another time.
goodman4hire

Activity: 291

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 07:37:33 PM

See what happens when you panic sell.  Never sell when things are bottoming out and then level off for a few days.  These are historic low prices.  Government would shut down Bitcoin if it was not going to utilize it.  Ask Iraq and Lybia what happens when you try to compete with King dollar.  Buy now and become wealthy.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Pline

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:38:21 PM

Due to unstable price of market, Is it now the best time to sell all the holdings of altcoin and revert it back to tether for safe mode? Will the price of each altcoin keeps going down? Please can anyone reach me on this.
I hope you have not sold all your savings and kept them so far. I have been waiting for market  to recover from the winter dip and now, we can see some results of recovering, but still it is wait to early for selling for profit.
You can go with some amount of your savings just fo quick profit while prices are green.
Riga

Activity: 784
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:40:49 PM

Now there is a reverse process. All people start buying crypto currency, because they think that the market is starting to turn and soon alternative coins will be very expensive.
WhiteShum
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:14:21 AM

Now there is a reverse process. All people start buying crypto currency, because they think that the market is starting to turn and soon alternative coins will be very expensive.
No more panic sell. The bitcoin is rising and the bullish run begin. I believe in the future of the cryptocurrency. No panic sell!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: