Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:11:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic sell?  (Read 1786 times)
homhay

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:22:12 AM

Indeed bitcoin/altcoin prices are now in declining condition Guys, and for the future, I believe the crypto market will increase again as it did in previous years, so for now, it's better to hold your crypto assets and wait until the crypto market price goes up again.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Instagram◂ | ▸Youtube
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:10:51 PM

In no event should you panic. This is all calculated. If you did not manage to get out of altcoins, then you need to have patience and wait. But in any case, do not sell!
batareya

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:12:54 PM

Increased panic,can turn off your brain .And make you think in the wrong direction . Expect stability, don't panic .
lovemsngr

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:54:44 PM

When the price is falling, I hodl and never panic sell because the coin prices tend to rise after the fall, and especially now at the bearish market when the prices are low is the time to buy and hodl coins to sell them later and make a profit.
galundan9

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:30:22 PM

the price of all altcoins in the market will always fluctuate, it's best to keep the coins you have if the price condition continues to decline as market conditions are down trend. each coin has its potential to boost its growth once it has decreased, if the coins you have will not potentially increase again for the price it's better to sell and buy back altcoin that is good enough for the long term when the price reaches its low point.
IFK

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:40:36 PM

During panic sales, you must remain calm in order to make the right decisions and buy coins at a very low price. If you succumb to panic, you will enrich other people.
CoinCowgirl

Activity: 277
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:45:27 PM

Panic sell is never smart. Keep calm en use the drops to buy more. Be patient and the prices will decrease and stabilize. They always do.
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:48:30 PM

Due to unstable price of market, Is it now the best time to sell all the holdings of altcoin and revert it back to tether for safe mode? Will the price of each altcoin keeps going down? Please can anyone reach me on this.

Panic selling is just a result of our weak mind and negativity. As we face the changes here in crypto, we must stay positive because losing our trust in crypto would also lead us to negative mind which will lead us in making wrong decisions as well. Panic selling might lead to bigger losses so better be wise.

Darkdragonzzz

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:50:27 PM

I see a lot of people who, at every fall of the market, make the same mistake and sell coins. But they can not help themselves, because they are completely at the mercy of panic.

░ ▒ █  B e A N K H ~ Digital Immortality crowdsale  █ ▒ ░
▷▷  PUBLIC PRESALE starts JUNE 15  ~ Airdrop Campaign Running Now ◁◁
Website | Telegram Group | Telegram Chat | Facebook | Twitter
farland7

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:53:32 PM

The best strategy is to HODL the coins. The market is still establishing itself and is highly volatile and turbulent, so buying and selling is risky, Some people are still joining the race and buying coins, so the prices are not the lowest. So, I suggest hodling for long term and not panic selling in these market conditions.
btcefeyigit399

Activity: 162

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 09:00:33 PM

Panic sales made in all stock markets are always losing money. I think investors on the stock market should be calm and patient while there are big fluctuations.
Utyg

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:53:37 PM

I decided for myself that I will not sell anything if the price does not rise until winter. We will wait for spring. In the meantime, you need to be calmer. Gather with your thoughts and regain your patience. As a snow leopard first freezes and then tears.
Norihiro

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

APOLLOX Protocol

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:25:39 PM

I'd not recommend to sell in difficult market, only if you have urgent needs...you'll be very sad if you do so and then it will come out that market is at the big point.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 10:31:26 PM

Which is the real reason for a panic sell? Market is recover and all is run well. If you want so fast leave this market - why you come here? Even more, I will say: time to panic buy! The price for a good altcoins now looks like gift of destiny. So - do not lose your chance!
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:45:54 PM

Do you really trust tether?. Well, it's a thing of choice. That not withstanding, i think a good investor will hold, or trade and later hold. The point at which the market is now, was not the same as some few months ago. Some holders of good coins are now in profit.
chadtn

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:09:54 PM

The mistake was buying without a plan or/and research. It's not a good idea to ask what to do on the forum. Or put some coin names at least.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
michael23

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:52:41 PM

I think that if you are investing in the long run, then you should forget about your coins for a while. The cryptocurrency market is young and growing. Believe me, after a few years it will grow an order of magnitude higher than it is now. Don't panic. Just hold until you get a good profit and then just sell.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:56:29 PM

Due to unstable price of market, Is it now the best time to sell all the holdings of altcoin and revert it back to tether for safe mode? Will the price of each altcoin keeps going down? Please can anyone reach me on this.

I think the price of altcoins will go down again and we should take it as an opportunity to buy coins.Instead of panicking when market drops, there are ways to earn money by buying coins at a very low price and sell it when it goes up a bit. Aiming for higher gains will just make you feel pressured and unable to sell at the right time. Be thankful and take what you can get.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
sinduarianto

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:57:03 PM

for my own choosing to hold even though the price of each day down, I still believe all coin will increase by the end of the year like last year.
Pojumek

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:00:25 PM

Howdy, everyone. Folks, don't freeze, it would be ideal if you be quiet, as this won't encourage the case. The market is unpredictable and it is ordinary when there are UPS and downs. The most essential thing is to be quiet and hold up until everything begins to develop. Meanwhile, you can focus on something different.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: