Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:21:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic sell?  (Read 1786 times)
dpoisoner

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 06:37:36 PM

I can not find out the price of a coin in the future. It's like a lottery. I keep the coins so that their price will rise. I do not sell them when the market falls.

⋅⦁•●⚫ AllSporter ⚫●•⦁⋅
First decentralised p2p marketplace, for sports enthusiasts
█████   allsportercoin.io   █████
pelipurlara

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:10:48 AM

Think wisely before acting because you will regret your decision if you sell all your coins instantly. Sell if there is a bull not a bear and do not sell your coins or tokens if you see the market price is still down because in this case you can not get a profit if the market does not exist
jdamayo28

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:22:41 AM

Think wisely before acting because you will regret your decision if you sell all your coins instantly. Sell if there is a bull not a bear and do not sell your coins or tokens if you see the market price is still down because in this case you can not get a profit if the market does not exist

Panic sell will be the worst idea this time. Market is still recovery and  not a good idea to sell any coin now. Keep holding your coins, don't do panic selling, you might regret it at the end.
HouseOfGold

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:17:49 PM

Due to unstable price of market, Is it now the best time to sell all the holdings of altcoin and revert it back to tether for safe mode? Will the price of each altcoin keeps going down? Please can anyone reach me on this.
I am still holding sibcoin for long term because i dont have time to trade daily.
kingdomofhearts

Activity: 120

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:04:27 PM

Due to unstable price of market, Is it now the best time to sell all the holdings of altcoin and revert it back to tether for safe mode? Will the price of each altcoin keeps going down? Please can anyone reach me on this.

It's no longer panic selling right now. It's panic buying lol. It's high time for people and investors and new people here in cryptocurency to invest more because we are in a bull market and prices will keep on going up.
GreenFingeredTrader

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:05:17 PM

Former to going into any hurried actions, hodlers need to graps up to what level cryptos generaly are ticklish and quick moving incoming quarters and conceive one clear goal.
truemeren

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:27:08 AM

To be honest, I really don't agree with you. Any market will have price fluctuations. This is normal market behavior. The cryptocurrency market is also like this. There is no need to panic. Long-term holding can make you gain more wealth.
Stussyessential

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:33:57 AM

Agreed that the market is volatile but selling all your altcoin at this point is unreasonable. Now hugging and holding is the right choice.
mgrbtc

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:38:06 AM

Whether the price of each altcoin will continue to decrease depends on each coin specifically. Some coins remain afloat even in such a market, and many have almost reached their bottom. But in any case, there is no point in selling them now.
sarasofrup

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:43:58 AM

Panic sell is one thing I'm always up against, because  am yet to see someone who did it and felt satisfied with it. It is always a case of regret and sadness. That is why I would always tell any one who cares to listen never to make a decision when they are in a bad state. Do not sell your coins as a result of panic or fear. Hodl them, the market will rise again, and you wouldn't be doing yourself any favour if you sell.
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:40:53 AM

But maybe before you buy Altcoins you better choose a strategy to trade.
When you profit a few 5 you better sell, and if the altcoins that you buy experience a decrease in price, you might be better off STOPLOSS before falling too deep.
carcas

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:44:00 AM

That depends on how you can be patient waiting for a good time to sell crypto. if I'm at a drop in price I will buy back a coin that has a big price drop.
ganesh10

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:06:11 PM

I am still holding all my altcoins but I am definitely trying to exchange them once they recover from the drop, probably for bitcoin or ethereum, the rest of the altcoins seems to be lacking.
Haynes

Merit: 106

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:43:38 AM

That depends on how you can be patient waiting for a good time to sell crypto. if I'm at a drop in price I will buy back a coin that has a big price drop.
Panic sells it when you buy a token at the middle price or even at a high price.
If you buy the token at a lower price, they haven't panicked because they bought it at a low price.
KseniaLard

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:23:01 PM

Market capitalization will continue to decline in 2018. However, I recommend keeping your crypto in 2019, when a bullish trend can begin again.
Rhaizan

Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:27:35 PM

Panic sells it when you buy a token at the middle price or even at a high price.
If you buy the token at a lower price, they haven't panicked because they bought it at a low price.

Panic selling happens when you buy a coin and after you buy the price dump, and some of the newbie experience to panic selling because they think that they can lose the money if they hold because of continue falling, but truth is you will lose your money if you sell it lower than you buy.
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:52:19 AM

Depending on your courage in choosing altcoins to trade and invest.
If I always play with DOGE and when the price penetrates 30 satoshi then I'm All in to buy.
Kumeco

Activity: 79

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:35:22 AM

In my opinion, high-potential Altcoins will be able to grow well and can rise again, indeed the market is very bad but believes that the market will soon rise again. so wait until the time comes and you will get what you want but not too big. because I think it's difficult to fly, by seeing this condition. chances are there are still opportunities to go up but not high.
sanasara

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:06:09 PM

No it is not right decision at all to sell all altcoin because of unstable condition this will be maybe become the reason of Loss or failure in the market always work wisely  according to your best possible time. And it will be very Safe trades as well so don't take any decision in a panic mode.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 03:54:19 AM

Very hard to predict the highest price of crypto when the price up trend, so to lock the profit and to minimize the loss we can use stop loss and trailling stop. For the better use exchange that have feature of stop loss because we can not monitor the crypto market in 24/7. When we have prediction the price of all crypto will down trend, we should be move all crypto to stable coin, and in the market now already available many different stable coin like USDT, TUSD, DAI, USDC, GUSD, PAX.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: