Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:27:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you agree?  (Read 1787 times)
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:32:02 PM

According to CCN, Bitcoin prices will probably climb after April 17, when Tax Day in the United States is over. That’s what Fundstrat co-founder Tom Lee, a noted bitcoin bull, predicts.

If this is true then. Better buy some bitcoins now as long as is it low. Goodluck guys !

Source: @cryptomeren
Do you gonna follow this prediction yourself?
Well, I hope this is going to be true, not so long time left to check this out  Wink I am really tired from all those 6-7000$ prices, after knowing for higher prices this numbers (6000 and 7000 $) do not seem to me as high enough and worth for cashing out.
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:34:03 PM

that's a new prediction but I'm pretty sure it is, if you have the capital then you should buy now, besides the investment we must be keen in exploiting the situation, this is a good chance and I agree akn it
AbyssLagiaz

Activity: 185
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:39:20 PM

A good news for investors out there but will people really have the guts to invest more in cryptos or is there fear lying behind them yet or did they have a leveled trust out of it. It isn't about the next thing or regulation to happen but instead, it is about the past  that could happen again in the regulations coming in cryptocurrency. I agree that we should buy now but considering others have fear in buying cryptos now are the small but quite serious issue we're gonna deal with.
Kolya albina

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:59:17 PM

I think everyone would agree if CCN's prediction came true because it's beneficial for us who are here. But this is just a prediction, we can not convince that prediction to invest.

we should focus on the project we are working on, and collect balances as much.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:35:44 AM

According to CCN, Bitcoin prices will probably climb after April 17, when Tax Day in the United States is over. That’s what Fundstrat co-founder Tom Lee, a noted bitcoin bull, predicts.

If this is true then. Better buy some bitcoins now as long as is it low. Goodluck guys !

Yes in agree with that...if you buy bitcoin now or buying nowadays that bitcoin price still low is a good idea so that i must say that it will recover not too long time so that when its recover you can make your money more than before.so that you can have more profit. Buying bitcoin now is the most good thing you can do as well as it is also keads into success. So that what you are waiting for.
It is very true that Bitcoin market price increases and goes high with the increase in its demand but as said by the report that after the tax days of America the price of Bitcoin will go high is totally wrong. Why would people give tax for Bitcoin and what is the affect of country’s tax system on Bitcoin about which we should know. Country has no right over your Bitcoins so do not wait for the tax days to over and then invest.
kyucryp

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:08:03 AM

of course I agree, it's not just Tom lee who predicts bitcoin prices will rise this year but some world economic experts also say the same thing .. hopefully this is true, this is the right time for us to buy bitcoin. we do not know whether in the future there is a chance buy like now? we just wait.

Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:13:41 AM

of course I agree, it's not just Tom lee who predicts bitcoin prices will rise this year but some world economic experts also say the same thing .. hopefully this is true, this is the right time for us to buy bitcoin. we do not know whether in the future there is a chance buy like now? we just wait.

Good things come to those who wait and positive mind brings positive energy, I always agree and I believe in bitcoin that soon price will rise. All we need to do is to wait and better have more patience in waiting.
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:43:28 AM

It was all possible  because the price of bitcoin isn't  stable it will become high or low every hour.  Probably it was stated there that price will get high on 17th on April. I think it won't  be able to spread out if this is  not true.  Bitcoin price analyzing  is not easy. Those bitcoin price analysts are pretty nice on predicting bitcoin price on future.
The only reason behind unstable market value of the bitcoin and all other crypto coins is none other than that of the volatile nature of all these crypto currencies. It is not a surprising thing as this thing is happening since the time these crypto currencies came into existence and that we need to handle the things very much carefully if we want to make some better earning in the future.
Boldcom

Activity: 149

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:51:41 AM

great news! i knew this will happen and this is going to happen. pretty sure bitcoin is going to bounce back! buying bitcoin now adays is such a great idea
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:15:20 AM

All of us are hoping that the price will rise,I hope that the news will come true that on April 17 will go up the price.If that will happen all investors and hunters will be happy.
I wouldn't count on it. If the price is really going to spike up because of the end of the tax season, traders will start to buy up the market before that in order to be on board already. If that doesn't happen, then forget about it.

First people were looking for reasons to justify the decreasing market, and now it has switched to desperate hope in something that will result in the market to increase again. It's however quite funny though.

People want stability because that will allow usage as currency to pick up, but when there is stability, people suddenly don't like it anymore and start craving for volatility again. Impossible to deal with people here.
Yes, that is because human wants is insatiable and we definitely get to complain too much about everything. It is how life has always been anyway, when things look this way, we want it the other way and when it sure looks that other way, we end up wanting it somehow in just another way.

I personally do not agree to anything, it is the market, anything can happen at any time, but it sure does not look like the tax thing would just start shooting the price immediately as all these things take time.

We normally get some reactions in the market during this kind of period anyway. Still nothing is predictable, as there has been some little bit of news that one could have thought would help a little bit to boost the price of bitcoin but it seems it keeps going lower with no momentum to go higher. Nevertheless, buying now is a good one, it can pick that momentum anytime, which is normal and whenever it is, we would all be happy to see it.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
kuckong

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:39:13 AM

yes I agree a positive issue like this will make bitcoin prices go up. down bitcoin prices are heavily influenced by news about cryptocurrency as yesterday at the beginning of the year lots of bad news about cryptocurrency make bitcoin prices down. hopefully for the future a lot of good news about cryptocurrency so bitcoin will hold up.

Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:55:38 AM

Yes,i agree bitcoin will price will increase soon. Even market and price now are unpredictable but i still and always believe bitcoin will climb back maybe tomorrow or next coming days..At this moment that bitcoin price still lower much better to think wisely,buy more coins,invest it for long term.

liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:06:11 AM

Good things come to those who wait and positive mind brings positive energy, I always agree and I believe in bitcoin that soon price will rise. All we need to do is to wait and better have more patience in waiting.

That's a good news, I hope people will realise that panic selling is a nonsense idea and the best thing they must do is just continue holding their bitcoins because I know that bitcoin price is not always go down and there will be a time that it will pump again together with the people who risk by continue holding their coins and not those people who do panic selling because of a price drop. Hopefully these good news continue until we reach the last quarter of the year where the best things happen like what last year where no one expected that massive price pump even though bitcoin is not popular that time.
hongtham

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 10:11:09 AM

I believe that bitcoin will soon recover, Instead of hurrying, let's buy more when the price is low, that is an opportunity.

GOLD Stablecoin https://gold.storage/
Skuylaruy

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:21:01 AM

Its true! that was a good news for all bitcoin Holder..lets all hope something good will come up this year..
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:48:35 AM

I totally agree with you, I think it's a good time to buy some bitcoins, because price is very low, and it's really probably that the price will go up and we can earn some money.
We all must adhere a simple rule of business and trading related sources that whenever prices are down, you must be hurry to buy your stuff and whenever they are highest as possible, just sell them. People often know this rule but still they don’t implement it. They ignore such facts and rules and then start crying when they got big losses. So must understand, buy low and sell high.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:32:35 PM

if the prediction is true of course we should try it because it will make us profit but we also have to see the market price movement should not be reckless because it's all just predictions.
We should not even be looking for too much prediction before we get into the market as a long term investor. The truth is that no one can predict anything and even if you are trying to do that and it comes to reality, you only ended up getting lucky. This is one market that we are so sure anything will happen at any time.

Now, it is either to start accumulating bit by but rather than waiting for so much or you try to hit a good price to buy which you may never get, the option is all ours but nothing serious can be guaranteed as to what happens tomorrow or next.
Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:29:58 PM

Definitely It Iseems possible. Bitcoin price volatility possibly increase this middle of April. We can't say no due to no reason. It is really not predictable when it will increases or decreases. It will really depends on the supply and demand of the crypto market.
cabalism13
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:40:31 PM

I hope that this is true, even the altcoins are now dumping and this is a good time to hold them as much as we can for a better value sooner or later.
I wish Bitcoin will reach the $5,000 Cap. before it rises again, although this may look bad for the others but for us holders it is a good opportunity to invest more.
vaughn125

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:19:47 PM

Lol. As good as that sounds and as much as how I want to believe that great speculation, I just can't get myself to do so that easily. Clearly because there have already been a lot of things that was speculated by a good number of people in this industry that I believed and turned out to be wrong. And take note, there were even big names in this industry that have supported those speculations. Those speculations like prices will go bullish again after the chinese new year, etc., etc. Which is why I won't believe this claim that easily and won't buy anymore(although I think I already have enough to make me happy when the markets go bullish again). But we'll see.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: