Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:36:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you agree?  (Read 1787 times)
Dark_Felix

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:30:00 PM

Too many people were interested in cryptocurrency after a successful last year. Now, large investors need a panic in order for extra passengers to leave this ship. Only after that, growth is possible.
My opinion: the level of last year's prices will see no earlier than autumn
danim1130

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:42:14 PM

According to CCN, Bitcoin prices will probably climb after April 17, when Tax Day in the United States is over. That’s what Fundstrat co-founder Tom Lee, a noted bitcoin bull, predicts.

If this is true then. Better buy some bitcoins now as long as is it low. Goodluck guys !

Source: @cryptomeren
well let's see if the market will increase after april 17 2018 CCN is one of the best news in the world. for sure the market of bitcoin will increase but i will not expect that price will increase that easily because there are still many people who are selling their bitcoins.
Celine Ariola

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:50:57 PM

Better buy now while it's price is cheaper than before. The goal is to own one then wait for an increase in market value, which will only depend on the environment. One factor that affects bitcoin is the government. One living proof is Donald Trump giving attention to bitcoin. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't have known about crypto currencies, specifically bitcoin.
Guryon_master

Activity: 384
Merit: 12

Student Coin

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:06:27 PM

According to CCN, Bitcoin prices will probably climb after April 17, when Tax Day in the United States is over. That’s what Fundstrat co-founder Tom Lee, a noted bitcoin bull, predicts.

If this is true then. Better buy some bitcoins now as long as is it low. Goodluck guys !

Well it's not surprising because even without the CNN participation for speculation the bitcoin will always come back to its greatest price and big whales knows about it and even the small time traders.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram◂[/center
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:20:46 PM

If CNN really give this news then yes bitcoin price will obviously increase because news channels like CNN never give false news and these news channels have a highly qualified professionals who are good in research and decisions making. Which means that their research is based on facts and figures.
So if this news is true then yes Bitcoin price will surely grow.

Kamote_1102

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:15:42 AM

It might be true because CNN delivered the news. They might have some reliable source. Let's just wait.it will be less than a week from now on.  I hope it's true and it goes higher and higher.

websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:22:12 AM

There is a huge chance for bitcoins to increase even more because the hype in the market is not over yet, bitcoins climbing to $19k dollar will really happen after the end of tax day since most of consumers are now eager to invest a huge amount.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 08:54:55 AM

Maybe that's the thing I want, too. but somehow when bitcoin is going up no one can know for sure when it's time. While you remain patient withstand bitcoin then that only can be done. But if you look at the State of the market the way it certainly also increases gradually and not immediately surged high.

owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:55:22 AM

It is impossible to predict when the price will rise, but the time to buy bitcoin was enough after the new year, since prices were low, the whole point is whether you have capital or not.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
data_teks

Activity: 267
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:48:37 PM

Personally I am don't listening this guys who called themselvers "experts", you always could find another "expert" who will tell completely opposite things.
natka

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:48:35 PM

Personally I am don't listening this guys who called themselvers "experts", you always could find another "expert" who will tell completely opposite things.
The fact is that many guys just compete in their refined speeches. Practical in their words there is not a drop of truth, but they try to make only assumptions. I think that every user of the crypto currency has his own opinion and can express himself also.
bendingappaloosaH

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:37:30 PM

I already had invested to my hearts content investing over 15% of my average portfolio stored for btcs
Prettyme

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:53:20 PM

It might be true because CNN delivered the news. They might have some reliable source. Let's just wait.it will be less than a week from now on.  I hope it's true and it goes higher and higher.

Wow it's a great news for every holders of bitcoin and even altcoins. I hope that it will be the beginning again of increase of bitcoin so just always work hard to gain and earned a lot of bitcoin because it will going to the moon again.

Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:20:33 PM

EDITED
BULLISH RUN IS COMING AS THEY PREDICTED!
It was early for now ! Hope it will consistently pump 😁

Come check the market now!!! Its already pumping in the straight line and CCN is about to get their info verified. Its only few days remaining for the taxation process to over and the first pump has started already. Wondering why this is happening but this has got to do something with the tax only thats my gut feeling. I mean just imagine if this kept going on then we can see some great news coming on the way. Its just that community should hold their assets in the bitcoin and let it go beyond the 10K rates to cross the resistance. This will change many things dramatically and will lead to good results.
Yeah I agree this has to do something with US taxing.
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:28:18 PM

Of course,I like to this happened.we are see back to back one years ago this same situation created bitcoin price.i always like this situation to buying bitcoin and keep it holding.i am sure bitcoin price will come back good price.then we will recover our money.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:31:56 PM

EDITED

For this year, I have seen the Bitcoin defer most speculations and still have its redundant growth. I believe the outside forces are much more a predominant factor in the dictate of the Bitcoin price. As much as I want to believe this, I won't, due to the previous predictions that didn't work.
data_teks

Activity: 267

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:58:58 PM

The future can't be predicted like that, if known in advance something like that it will only increase the price..
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:00:01 PM

EDITED
Well lets see if that date will be the most memorable day for bitcoin.  For now its only a speculation, and no proof . 5 more days and we will witness what will happened on that day.
lzby2000

Activity: 379

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:03:49 PM

Indeed, there is news about this. We know that many investors in the market are waiting for the news of the US tax day. I think the market is not going to go down for the time being. The previous rapid decline was mainly due to the overvaluation of the encryption market by the ICO bubble. I hope this amendment will be completed as soon as possible.

--►Telegram --►Twitter
--►Ann Thread              PIPSCHAIN - HYBRID EXCHANGE
Bringing you fiat & crypto currency in one platform!     --►Whitepaper--► Website 
--►Medium
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:07:21 PM

EDITED

Yes i do agree, the price of bitcoins in the market has been stucked from $6k ~ $7k dollars this past weeks and i hope that it will change after the end of tax day in the united states so that we can expect to earn profit while we invest today in a lower price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: