Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:16:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you agree?  (Read 1787 times)
Scallywag

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:33:49 AM

i don't listen to these so called ''experts''. you can always find another expert who says the complete opposite. just do whatever you think is right , that way you have only yourself to blame.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fxstrike

Activity: 238
Merit: 40

First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:41:41 AM

I believe fiat currency collapse is right on the way and when it do there will be capital flight, where BTC will be one of where this capital will flow

lequocvuongpro

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:44:52 AM

The future doesn't know in advance what will be happen, if known in advance will increase the price, I've BITCOIN became billionaires.
So, don't listen to the rumors, to lose your money. This is my opinion and advices. Thanks!!
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:53:12 AM

According to CCN, Bitcoin prices will probably climb after April 17, when Tax Day in the United States is over. That’s what Fundstrat co-founder Tom Lee, a noted bitcoin bull, predicts.

If this is true then. Better buy some bitcoins now as long as is it low. Goodluck guys !

Source: @cryptomeren

Its true that with the financial year everyone has to get rid of their taxes and then have to start with new luck, investment, and everyone needs time to think on "Where to this time"!

I have one understanding from the cryptocurrency :

Whales might be the one who never cash out more than taxable amount per year unless and until they are investing it somewhere to cut the taxes free.
If they are not doing that then these are the people who are not selling their coins, thus need no time to get back to the bitcoin.

What we talking about is, about those people who made huge cash outs, or who are new people who would love to join the crypto after they clear the taxes.

Thing is, the process is slow! We might not just see very sudden moves right after the 17th April!! There will huge time gap until we see everything rising up.
Rhaizan

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:36:05 AM

In case you guys want to read the article: https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/05/wall-streets-tom-lee-predicts-massive-outflow-from-cryptocurrencies-ahead-of-tax-day.html

People always find a [random] reason behind the massive BTC selling and when it will reverse. First, it was the Chinese New Year, then it was regulations and the G20 summit, now it's the tax season  Huh  

Tom Lee is known for being extremely bullish, he knows the average joe believes in whatever the so called "experts" say, so he's trying to spread a bullish sentiment among the panic sellers and weak hands. Don't get me wrong, I like optimism, but to predict the day (April 17) when the downtrend is going to stop is too much, at the end of the day, you can't predict what's going to happen in the crypto market. So I have to disagree with Tom Lee, the price will go up whenever the market decides.
You have a point mate and yeah we don't predict about the price of bitcoins. But I must suggest to take a risk. This will be chance to earn some profit of it. But this message is to keep the bitcoin steady because lot of fuds and bad news earlier. But if this message or post will be a good sign in the market I think this would be happen in this April or next month. Hope it will be true.

No one can surely if that will be happen , it's on a prediction no one will sure it. Yes if you want to get a big profits you should take the risks because right now the value of bitcoin are  low unlike last year price and the good chance to buy in a lower price.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:45:58 AM

According to CCN, Bitcoin prices will probably climb after April 17, when Tax Day in the United States is over. That’s what Fundstrat co-founder Tom Lee, a noted bitcoin bull, predicts.

If this is true then. Better buy some bitcoins now as long as is it low. Goodluck guys !

That will probably make the price climb a little bit but not too much, however that is not really relevant if you are long term holder, this is the moment to buy we do not know for how long we're going to see these prices, it may be for a short time or maybe we are going to see it for a long time but it's irrelevant, bitcoin will go up at some point in the future and if you want to obtain profits the current prices are some of the best that we're going to see in a long time.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:59:17 AM

If this is true then we need to be prepare on bull run but let us see what will happen, i will never believe on what he's saying until it happen, better to happen than to predict, and maybe some people would rely on it we never know if this is fake news or good news so better wait what would happen in the price of the market.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:17:41 AM

lets see how the market react, if people whales will not dump btc or new investor will buy then surely it will go up
right there,if the whales don't manipulate the prices well we can see pumps but if not then nothing will happen because this past months they are making this trend and theres no one can stop them thats whybi dont know if this tax day can make difference and will let the bitcoin price grow even if not that big but atleast grow not like this past 3 months purely falling
maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:28:27 AM

I believe fiat currency collapse is right on the way and when it do there will be capital flight, where BTC will be one of where this capital will flow
it's really true that you say that the collapse of bitcoin and other coins can be an alternative way to spin our capital in order to flow the price of each coin and get a big profit in terms of trading jobs as well
nara1892

Activity: 1568
Merit: 654

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:33:26 AM

I wouldn't say that I don't agree, but I am collecting bitcoin now and still hope that the price will increase. However, I don't get that much money to buy bitcoin, but I agree with your opinion that buying bitcoin now is a good idea.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
waqasniaz007

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:35:09 AM

Current analysis are showing that selling is over and bitcoin is showing strong support around $6000 to $6500, If it break that level than we can expect bitcoin price to drop at $5k or lower and there will be best chance to buy bitcoin than. Lets see what market behave.
iconicavs

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Assest

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:44:07 AM

It's kind of a 50-50 situation. It will go high but not as high as it was before but let us all see how the people and the market will react but if it does affect the price of bitcoin then we should be bothered since the taxes in America is moving crap because of their dump president.

BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:04:31 AM

If it happens then it will be a good year for Bitcoin but mostly the market can be easily manipulated to go down again because there are lots of people who sell for a short profit. Anyway hope april 17 will be the day where the bull run starts again.
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:18:23 AM

Current analysis are showing that selling is over and bitcoin is showing strong support around $6000 to $6500, If it break that level than we can expect bitcoin price to drop at $5k or lower and there will be best chance to buy bitcoin than. Lets see what market behave.
indeed there is a strong support area, but many also predict that bitcoin will rise from middle of this year, so prediction may be the reason for btc rise.
we can see later, but now is a suitable time to buy btc

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Alalex

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:20:45 AM

I agree if bitcoin prices go up after April 17, when the day in the United States ends.

But I do not know why to wait for a tax-ending day in the United States, this will be a question for members of the bitcoin forum and cripto money investors.

In addition to the United States there are many other countries in the bitcoin forum and investors from several countries around the world who participated in the development of cripto money, so in the last month I feel bitcoin prices are not controlling the exchange of cripto money prices in the bitcoin market.

The bitcoin price in the cripto money market that I have seen so far may be controlled by one country but not individually.

Naturally if the state takes advantage of digital transactions of assets.

But if after April 17 bitcoin prices are still down and have not risen until the end of April, meaning useless news that we can not be true will increase cripto money.

So to prove the truth of the price of cripto money, let's wait after April 17 ..

CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:25:03 AM

I agree to this. Bitcoin will soon rise up again and will recover from its losses. Let's prepare for greater things to happen in crypto world.
darrly

Activity: 165
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:04:03 AM

I agree because bitcoin has always rises after a holiday or an event. I think bitcoin will rise ang it will have a great future ahead.

merl111

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:07:26 AM

There were already many "bull" dates, like after Chinese new year and now after tax, we will see, would not bet on it...
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:11:41 AM

I do not quite believe it, I think we need a much bigger story. Taxes are an important issue right now, but when there is a tax imposition it will not really affect the price of Bitcoin. Even in the future that the government implements the tax imposed on Bitcoin. Regulation of Bitcoin will greatly influence the development of digital currency.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 07:13:38 AM

I had expected this to happen. if only that is true, then when bitcoin rises i hope etherum also goes up. because I hold the etherum.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: