Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:11:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you agree?  (Read 1787 times)
boboking

Activity: 224
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:13:52 AM

I hope it is true, there are a lot of speculation on what is going to heppen in the near future and this is one of the only few positive news about bitcoin.Right now the price is stabilizing and  I hope the market reverse it trend once the tax season in US is over because if not we may break the $6,000 support level.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:25:24 AM

True that at the end of tax day there is a possibility of bitcoin prices going up so much and so high but I know bitcoin prices cannot be predicted. We are expecting a lot of people to buy into the market after the end of tax day which means that demand will increase which is probably why they are predicting an increase in price after tax day and I have to agree that it is not far-fetched.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
RamonBTC

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:28:31 AM

I’ve heard about Tom lee and his predictions from last week threads and if April 17 bull run will come true then I would follow him on anywhere on social media for that. I do create and decide on my investment, but with such positivity on him and his behavior towards contradicting negativity for over a few month now is something I’m interested in.

I do admire who trust bitcoin than anyone who value it for its price only.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:47:27 AM

actually i'm not too excited to see news related to bitcoin which is predict bitcoin will rise up starting the particular time because most of them only just speculate and most of them also had wrong predictions and regarding this news i will wait until that date whether the price will starting to rise up or not
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:50:03 AM

According to CCN, Bitcoin prices will probably climb after April 17, when Tax Day in the United States is over. That’s what Fundstrat co-founder Tom Lee, a noted bitcoin bull, predicts.

If this is true then. Better buy some bitcoins now as long as is it low. Goodluck guys !

Source: @cryptomeren

wow! it sounds like very good news, sir! yes, beforehand I've heard something like this, a little bird told me about this sort of thing, after the end of this tax, then there will be many traders and investors who feel in a profit. yes, my hope, hopefully all this happened and the price will rebound back as high as 2017 ago. we just need time to wait for an answer of all this.
ghiehhhh101

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:04:33 AM

of course i agree that the value of bitcoin will increase this following months, because i know that it will not just stay as low as it is now.
Happiest

Activity: 206
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:10:06 AM

Tax day? Pfff. I doubt if this will cause much effects but we can only wait and watch. Even without much speculation people or lets say more cryptos investors should really buy more coins when the price is low. I don't really know how true this speculation is but seriously not every prediction that work always cause like I always use to say. Cryptocurrency is very unpredictable.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:14:19 AM

According to CCN, Bitcoin prices will probably climb after April 17, when Tax Day in the United States is over. That’s what Fundstrat co-founder Tom Lee, a noted bitcoin bull, predicts.

If this is true then. Better buy some bitcoins now as long as is it low. Goodluck guys !

yes I completely agree with you hopefully this good news can trigger a rise in bitcoin prices and can provide fresh air for bitcoin players who are stuck at a very expensive price can start smiling again see bitcoin prices rise.
babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:16:04 AM

I really agree with you because trading, mining, and bounty projects in the world of crypto is something that can be done by anyone, especially people who have a lot of time at home to be used as a job.
mlgblockchain

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:24:29 AM

Most certainly I would agree. 17th April in not far from today. Only 10 days left. This must be the right time to get some bitcoins now before the Tax day. We could see a similar curve in May 2017. The price got so high at that time. Although I don't think the price will reach $14000 as few months back but certainly it will cross $10000.
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:00:28 AM

No one can say for sure that this will happen. As we are all aware of the fact that there had been so many predictions and so called 'good news' by these bitcoin expert in the last few months and they all didn't come to pass.
I'd wouldn't suggest you hope on this so as not to be disappointed.
Although, the price of bitcoin will eventually rise back on the long run, I do not believe it is this soon. I'd rather advise you buy bitcoins now as it was said in the prediction and hold for a very long period of time.

Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:21:46 AM

I totally agree, whatever policy and programs that make bitcoin price going high, it best time to buy more of bitcoin, so if the market price appreciate within the shortest time, You can sell off your bitcoin.
jessequick

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:27:46 AM

I will believe it and probably buy bitcoin and some other coins, because if the price of bitcoin grows, it will affect the price of other coins.
ClackKendi

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:41:06 AM

i agree you should spend some money to buy your reserve bitcoin and the future you will receive higher value money from the money you spent, I agree you should buy bitcoin now
bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 09:42:09 AM

Well, we cannot confirm it until it will happen. When the tax day in US will over definitely, there are some people here will invest in cryptocurrency again. If that will happen, there is a possibility that the status of cryptocurrency market will change. The bullish season may start and I hope that all of crypto will recover!

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
lzby2000

Activity: 379

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:46:53 AM

I don't think it's necessary for us to see the predictions of these companies or celebrities, because no one can predict the market. Now the market bubble is caused by ICO. Many projects are too high valuation. As long as the market digests FUD, it will rise, which is not predicted.

--►Telegram --►Twitter
--►Ann Thread              PIPSCHAIN - HYBRID EXCHANGE
Bringing you fiat & crypto currency in one platform!     --►Whitepaper--► Website 
--►Medium
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 09:59:05 AM

I am not assuming these events in my prediction but I believe that we will see sustainable growth for the rest of the year and I am with the opinion that we will see a fresh all time high level in this year itself. Now we are in the last phase of the correction process and institutional investors would get in soon for pushing the price.
TWagner92

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:03:28 AM

I don't think it's necessary for us to see the predictions of these companies or celebrities, because no one can predict the market. Now the market bubble is caused by ICO. Many projects are too high valuation. As long as the market digests FUD, it will rise, which is not predicted.

It is sometimes necessary seeing these type of prediction from known person can give somewhat relief from the bloody market in hopes that it'll be green again. Anyway, prediction is still a prediction and cannot be proved unless we see results.
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:04:46 AM

yes hopefully this prediction is true, because someone's prediction is sometimes not translucent or successful.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Nanot

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:05:49 AM

Yes in agree with that...if you buy bitcoin now or buying nowadays that bitcoin price still low is a good idea so that i must say that it will recover not too long time so that when its recover you can make your money more than before.so that you can have more profit. Buying bitcoin now is the most good thing you can do as well as it is also keads into success. So that what you are waiting for.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: