Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:44:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you agree?  (Read 1787 times)
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1652
Merit: 629

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:39:29 PM

According to CCN, Bitcoin prices will probably climb after April 17, when Tax Day in the United States is over. That’s what Fundstrat co-founder Tom Lee, a noted bitcoin bull, predicts.

If this is true then. Better buy some bitcoins now as long as is it low. Goodluck guys !

Source: @cryptomeren

EDITED
BULLISH RUN IS COMING AS THEY PREDICTED!
It was early for now ! Hope it will consistently pump 😁

This factor is not very serious, but it can cause some side effects, of course. The specified date is already close, so it is necessary to wait for a short time and see the result. Declines have been seen every year, in fact, this may be a correct prediction if the same chart continues this year. As I always say, it is useful to buy at slightly different prices. I do not think you will stay that low, Bitcoin.
biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:53:41 PM

According to CCN, Bitcoin prices will probably climb after April 17, when Tax Day in the United States is over. That’s what Fundstrat co-founder Tom Lee, a noted bitcoin bull, predicts.

If this is true then. Better buy some bitcoins now as long as is it low. Goodluck guys !

EDITED

This factor is not very serious, but it can cause some side effects, of course. The specified date is already close, so it is necessary to wait for a short time and see the result. Declines have been seen every year, in fact, this may be a correct prediction if the same chart continues this year. As I always say, it is useful to buy at slightly different prices. I do not think you will stay that low, Bitcoin.
It might happen as they have the basis in saying that, but it might not happen too, it really depends so we have to be ready ourselves in those things, as we don't know what will gonna happen, it might dump or pump.
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:06:00 PM

EDITED
yes it's too early to say pump on 17th april, i heard good news for cryptocurrency lately, it is predicted there will be bull but for exact time no one knows, good movement will come so prepare your strategy, i have bought ethereum today and i intend to HODL until the end of Spril or maybe end of May.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Luwi

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

Personal text: “The Internet of Sovereignty”

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:24:26 AM

Bitcoin price from yesterday began to rise despite the slight increase in price, this is like a fresh breeze for investors. Hopefully our prediction is correct with the price increase. The price is still not stable now. If you are going to invest in the long run, then this is the right time to buy bitcoin. But if you want to buy and will sell within a month or two, my suggestion is think again. Do not let us buying bitcoin with loan, this will make the situation worse.

Dimid

Activity: 702
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:17:44 AM

I would not trust the media completely. Many media work with whales who manipulate the market. Now is a good time to buy bitcoin and other coins, but it's better to look at the real circumstances and how the market will operate after April 17. Based on the movement of the market, we already have to draw definitive conclusions and enter into this or that direction.
Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:58:07 AM

Markets recovering earlier than what you stated but I guess we should still expect a more positive outcome when the "Tax Day" in the United States you mentioned is over. In any case, people should still continue to buy bitcoin even though the price recovered from the $6000 range, it is still affordable right now until "ber" months where it is expected that bitcoin's price is always at its best.
GideonGono

Activity: 2058
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 09:23:42 AM

EDITED

Well depends because we can't totally say it , we just predicting what will suppose to happen , i often believe in the media because as you can see sometimes they just telling a lie , so I'm very optimistic what will be happen , looking forward to exceed my target price maybe 10k usd.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
really01

Activity: 150
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:50:23 AM

The next few days will be until April 17. If this is the case, then this is quite useful news. thank you!
_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:56:53 AM

we are on the whole seeking after when the cost of Bitcoin be back again at its most elevated cost and as you have said that, we will sit tight for that minute and let us see it will be genuine this time. I trust this can be genuine with the goal that we will now be lift up from a much too tolerant we are into in view of Bitcoin value dump that prompts the sudden stop of our Bitcoin in our records since we would prefer not to spend it on the grounds that each and every esteem checks to be an extraordinary help when the time comes that Bitcoin value pumps by and by to make it more advantageous in our part as holders and our understanding will unquestionably be justified, despite all the trouble.
compak_comunity

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:17:10 AM

If indeed this news really happened then it will make traders immediately buy bitcoin in large quantities because they just hold the asset for a while and wait for the soaring exchange rate to get the maximum profit.

jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:05:30 AM

While other people doubt its reliability, you can safely continue to buy and hodling it until it will get you profit which you like.
I don’t think so there is any issue of reliability with bitcoin. Since bitcoin is the most useful and successful coin of the crypto market, so I don’t think so there are maximum of the investors who are going to question the consistency and reliability of this coin. Those who are making bitcoin at present are the ones who will be the controllers of crypto market in the future. Work in silence with bitcoin.
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:27:30 PM

Bitcoin value will definitely rise. It can not be down for too long. Speculations will always be there and every one will like to analyse and tell you their thought on bitcoin. Buy bitcoin HODL and sell when you think you have make enough profit. Bottom line- the market will always be epileptic
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:40:17 PM

EDITED

Yes i also believe on that news because, america is one of the biggest contributor in the market since most of the people who are living in that country is also interested on cryptocurrency so we can expect that the price of bitcoins will increase even more in the future.

data_teks

Activity: 267
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:28:41 PM

Probably Lee is affected by fear of missing out or he has no idea about bitcoin technology at all.
Ehilamale

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:35:31 PM

Well, today is the seventeenth of April, so let's buy more bitcoins and enjoy it as it grows to the moon.
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:46:21 PM

I would not trust the media completely. Many media work with whales who manipulate the market. Now is a good time to buy bitcoin and other coins, but it's better to look at the real circumstances and how the market will operate after April 17. Based on the movement of the market, we already have to draw definitive conclusions and enter into this or that direction.

Me either, because media doesn't have a perfect data and just making some speculations. We already know that the media can also affect the price of crypto it's because some people directly believe on the information that they give. Also, you may have a point that some of them were working with big whales which we also believe has the power to manipulate its price. So, to be sure we should also make effort to tackle things by our own research.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:18:06 AM

EDITED

Yes i do agree on that and it was a very good news for bitcoin holders since there are are more people who are going to invest because the price is very promising that you will earn a huge amount of profit in the future.
zander09

Activity: 546

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:26:15 AM

EDITED

Yes i do agree on that and it was a very good news for bitcoin holders since there are are more people who are going to invest because the price is very promising that you will earn a huge amount of profit in the future.

It's exciting to see the market is going in the green I'm tired to that in the red color. We hoping that the value of bitcoin are going up again and reach the huge price. I believe the ability of bitcoin and I know it have a great potential, only I can do is wait and see what will be happen.
Indiast3

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:46:55 PM

It might happen because taxation was somewhere implemented upon btcs during this dip so when tax barrier would remove it will rise
Nenegayung

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:32:11 PM

Agree to see the situation as it is now. This is good news for all of us, may stop at a long journey to see the painful numbers, it's time to prepare the profit calculation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: