Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:59:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you agree?  (Read 1787 times)
Bitmore

Activity: 413
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:51:47 AM

According to CCN, Bitcoin prices will probably climb after April 17, when Tax Day in the United States is over. That’s what Fundstrat co-founder Tom Lee, a noted bitcoin bull, predicts.

If this is true then. Better buy some bitcoins now as long as is it low. Goodluck guys !

Source: @cryptomeren

EDITED
BULLISH RUN IS COMING AS THEY PREDICTED!
It was early for now ! Hope it will consistently pump 😁
If bitcoin does not start growing after April 17, it will in any case grow. In any case, now is the time to buy a few bitcoins

Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCappu

Activity: 516
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:11:53 AM

It might happen because taxation was somewhere implemented upon btcs during this dip so when tax barrier would remove it will rise
Many people had same sort of thinking and experts also predict bitcoin to move forward after bringing down this obstacle of taxation. It was supposed to be done in this month of April and the date was 17 of April, if I were not misled by internet. But bitcoin started to rise before this date and now the even has already occurred, bitcoin is capable of touching 10k to 11k dollars by the end of this month.
All those who have invested their money into bitcoin are keen to know the market value of the bitcoin soon but none of them knows the exact market value of the bitcoin as bitcoin is highly volatile coin and it is very much difficult to predict its market value. However, there are certain news which says that in the next few weeks, the market value of bitcoin will reach by 20k$ or even more than that.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
dante golo

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:35:33 AM

Yes when news emerges that the bitcoin exchange rate will soar,it must be an opportunity for traders to earn a substantial income because they just hold a few months and sell bitcoin when it really goes up significantly.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:13:32 PM

According to CCN, Bitcoin prices will probably climb after April 17, when Tax Day in the United States is over. That’s what Fundstrat co-founder Tom Lee, a noted bitcoin bull, predicts.

If this is true then. Better buy some bitcoins now as long as is it low. Goodluck guys !

EDITED
For me, I agree because some influential person speaks about bitcoin and predict that this might happen. If you are a trader or investor, you will think if this may be an excellent opportunity right, you can buy bitcoin now because its very affordable and the price of it is very meager compared to its cost in the last December. It is a prediction and nothing to lose to spend some money or invest some money that you afford to lose, maybe that prediction is right.  Smiley
Babatunde1989

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:17:56 PM

Yes I'm agree that bitcoin will continue to increase as time goes on.
narik amal

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:25:48 PM

Of course I agree if this is really true, this will be a great opportunity for those people who are jobless, and for those parents who stay home and can’t go out because of their children. This will be a good instrument to those who want to invest and earn money at home.
I agree with you this is probably the way to profit through this forum and can help those who need additional income.
MDLuffy

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:58:12 PM

Do you agree? Of course, I agree with virtual money. The world is constantly evolving and inventing new ones to serve the better life. Virtual money is also aimed at reducing inflation, making transactions more transparent. Virtual money is also an opportunity for investors to make a profit. I totally agree with the virtual currency
Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 06:05:20 PM

Do you agree? Of course, I agree with virtual money. The world is constantly evolving and inventing new ones to serve the better life. Virtual money is also aimed at reducing inflation, making transactions more transparent. Virtual money is also an opportunity for investors to make a profit. I totally agree with the virtual currency
I agree that cryptonote and other digital currency will exist, But it can not become the only currency in the world. Not all people will be able to use crypto currency as a means of payment, because for this you need to have certain knowledge and the availability of certain technical capabilities.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:23:44 PM

I would not trust the media completely. Many media work with whales who manipulate the market. Now is a good time to buy bitcoin and other coins, but it's better to look at the real circumstances and how the market will operate after April 17. Based on the movement of the market, we already have to draw definitive conclusions and enter into this or that direction.

Me either, because media doesn't have a perfect data and just making some speculations. We already know that the media can also affect the price of crypto it's because some people directly believe on the information that they give. Also, you may have a point that some of them were working with big whales which we also believe has the power to manipulate its price. So, to be sure we should also make effort to tackle things by our own research.
I don’t believe in media at all and the reason is very genuine and obvious. The media is never there to show you what reality is, they want to display what they are paid for and this is why all educated people who have sense of all the dodges that media give to them, they always search on their own. I don’t want do develop any stance until and unless I don’t do some research about all this from different sources.
Topaz72

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:18:19 PM

EDITED
Well lets see what will happen yet I'm still hoping bitcoin price reach the 5 digit mark again so I can recover my loss but I still believe in this technology and I know bitcoin will be grow more that can very useful for the future.
You are saying the truth market of bitcoin will never remain the same it will increase once again if today it is low then someday it will again rise, we will have to trust bitcoin don’t sell it at any cost let’s see it increasing and getting profit for us, same as you I am not going to sell it because I know in crypt nature it is quite natural if today market is not high then tomorrow it will be high for sure, so price is going to cross the records this year at the end I hope so it will get at 50k dollar in my country this year.
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:35:40 PM

I think it will happen, so I will buy some bitcoins now and hold it for a time. Thanks for this information!

XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:54:28 PM

Yes of course, the prediction for the market value of Bitcoin increase has come to fulfilment and whoever bought Bitcoin when its value was below  $7, 000 will have the course to smile and celebrate because Bitcoin is currently trading at $8,760 on the blockchian as at the time of this post.

nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:01:23 PM

It's a good news for us to read on this forum, at least, giving some FUD spreaders a taste of their own medicine. Clearly, the market is starting to grow today as we can see numbers in green color.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
symbian

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:49:29 AM

No one has an assurance with this thing. The market volatility is really way unpredictable. No one knows what will happen next with its market value particularly with the ups and downs on its market price. Given that the market is really volatile right now, holding is more advisable to do. So just hold and wait and see what will happen on the next days for Bitcoin. Ccn don't have the ability to control our market.
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:44:50 AM

EDITED

Well yes it is , and still we are on the middle of april and still the marketplace seems very low or on the down fall again. Im very positive with my coins im holding at , i know that it woulf increase , its normal to decrease though because its very volatile and i think the supply is too low also the demand. Holding to your coins is more profitable than panciking , so better to hold your coins though.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
maminelly

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:02:20 AM

all I want is a good price for bitcoin and I hope it will happen. Bitcoin dump much this year, now its time for people to come back and make this market stronger than before, maybe people in U.S are just want to make their income tax low, let’s see what will happen this month....
ACVinegar

Activity: 196
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:27:50 AM

Oh yeah, really? What has that tax issue got to do with the price of Bitcoin? Nah! Nothing. I don't see how apart from people trying too hard to make themselves relevant around cryptocurrency by all means through hypothesis that don't seem relevant. It's either Lee wants to FOMO for a bullish run or he simply doesn't truly know how Bitcoin works. It's a correction we have now and things will get back to tracks once it is done.

I don't think if it is truly, because issues regarding taxes of bitcoin was issues for long period of time but still no clarification with that speculation.

No one has an assurance with this thing. The market volatility is really way unpredictable. No one knows what will happen next with its market value particularly with the ups and downs on its market price. Given that the market is really volatile right now, holding is more advisable to do. So just hold and wait and see what will happen on the next days for Bitcoin. Ccn don't have the ability to control our market.

Yeah right, CCN was predict only the possibility happen. Maybe it is real or not, it depends to us if they believe them.
Fluctuation of bitcoin and other crypto currencies are hard to determine its because it's depends to all users or investors the movement of them in the market. So don't be afraid to invest because all news for now have lack of evidences to prove that it will happen.

all I want is a good price for bitcoin and I hope it will happen. Bitcoin dump much this year, now its time for people to come back and make this market stronger than before, maybe people in U.S are just want to make their income tax low, let’s see what will happen this month....

Don't worry buddy bitcoin now are starting to raise up now so just hold the amount you have now or else invest more for assurance that you will gained profit in the future.
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:03:18 AM

Yes I also expect the same thing, indeed bitcoin in this year decreased value is very bad I think, because of I observe bitcoin this year always has the lower is
B@rry@llen

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:59:17 AM

Of course yes. I am agree because there's a lot of opportunity in bitcoin also it help people to have there income as well to help them to know how to invest Smiley
Tan_avia)vl.

Activity: 210

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:15:56 AM

It is always better to buy in bulk at the lowest price, and then sell more. It is a market economy and we who have understood it, have long won. In such situations it is impossible to panic, and to act judiciously and clearly.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: