Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:37:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum's Price  (Read 4079 times)
ntarah langger

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:12:21 PM

I really taught this year was for Ethereum but what happen? Undecided I'm so disappointed holding it. Why did Ethereum go with btc flow? Everytime btc falls it falls also. I’m rooting for it since its is an open-source, public, blockchain-based distributed computing platform and operating system featuring smart contract. If the erc20 token using it has high price then why is ethereum price not directly proportional?
In your own opinion?

not an Etrereum error, but this is because of bitcoin.
bitcoin is the determinant of all the price of coins on the market, just look at when bitcoin up all also go up and vice versa.
loveinberlin

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:12:25 PM

I think that ether is a rival of btc and many companies think so holding it now because its price will increase significantly soon. I am sure that this will happen in the nearest future and i hope to benefit from this
Spend.com
Copper Member

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:12:41 PM

Considering that it's not a security, i see a bright future for ETH
citydragoon

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:10:52 AM

Do not rely on only the current situation, look for the whole common trends and you will see that ETH is developing despite on the little dips. I think that ETH will has been improving for so long.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
bazukalol

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:16:58 AM

Prices are not encouraging, the market is sad. The increase in Ethereum won't do you any harm .
Memeicomel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:21:31 AM

I really taught this year was for Ethereum but what happen? Undecided I'm so disappointed holding it. Why did Ethereum go with btc flow? Everytime btc falls it falls also. I’m rooting for it since its is an open-source, public, blockchain-based distributed computing platform and operating system featuring smart contract. If the erc20 token using it has high price then why is ethereum price not directly proportional?
In your own opinion?

At the present time, all coin and tokens are significantly discounted, in line with the general trend! It takes a long time to recover!
for the price of Ethereum will be greatly influenced by the development of Ethereum. so by supporting the development of Ethereum is the same as increasing the price of Ethereum. so with the development of Ethereum which is currently increasingly able to make the price high in the future.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
trc22@gmail.com

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:28:35 AM

I think the ethereum will increase a lot and will save me a lot of money, especially I'm waiting change from pow to pos.
Lerosaeyan6

Activity: 375

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:48:17 AM

Not only Ethereum but all altcoin decreased, Bitcoin is still the benchmark of all coins and when it decreases all coins will go down.
I do not know the price of Ethereum for the future and so now there are many people who invest in Ethereum with long term because ETH has decreased but I believe ETH for the future can be good and can be profitable

Stradivarioos

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:50:41 AM

Ethereum as well as any other altcoin is dependent on Bitcoin, as Bitcoin has the largest market capitalization and therefore Ethereum reacts to the growth or fall of Bitcoin.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
ThachSanhTp

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:10:57 AM

In your own opinion?

It cannot be directly proportional. The price of ERC20 tokens will only base on the value of the token (the project or solution). It does not relate to the price of ETH
But when people need ETh to buy ERC20 token, they will need to spend their fiat money to buy ETH. That cause ETH price increasing but it is not in a simple proportion.
brocardinf

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:29:12 AM

Now ETH assumes a really attractive price for hold and additional investments to buy. Gradually, the market is recovering and soon we will notice active growth of ETH.

I agree with this speaker, but only one question. What's you mean when says "soon we will notice"? When will I see this?
aces777

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:31:57 AM

You cannot blame ethereum for going down as the price of bitcoin goes down. Ethereum is not the only coin that follows the price of bitcoin, all of the altcoins follow the price of bitcoin, why are you not disappointed in other coins? why just ethereum? The fact that the prices are down now does not change the fact that ethereum is a good coin, all you have to do is be patient.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:35:56 AM

In your own opinion?

that's why you should have another option when the situation returns not conducive to decline, bitcoin has tied the market from time to time until whatever happens to bitcoin will have a major effect on other altcoins including etheurem, although eth has a smart contract.
crisronaldo40

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:12:57 PM

Under $500 is a good price to buy more.
Boklopu

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:49:28 AM

this time Ethereum brought down the cost once more, in fact when bitcoin costs drop, ethereum additionally take after, obviously numerous individuals who purchased Ethereum when the value yesterday woke up, and individuals who get it obviously presently frustrated, with what they need and expectation Ethereum will raise the cost again now the decay is as of now happening.
Anita1873

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 11:28:54 AM

At present scenario ICO hype decreasing as many ICO developer sold the Ethers collected during their token sale this year, its resulting the demand from ICO has reduced significantly, and now ICOs are not selling out fast like before. So I think ETH price may drop more in near future .

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
petronus

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:31:25 AM

I also do not understand why altcoin always follow the bitcoin price. is it possible that the price of crypto is centralized so that it follows the price of the main coin or bitcoin.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
marcripto

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:38:15 PM

Ethereum is a very solid platform, its team is working hard and I think it has enormous potential for growth. In this period its value is negatively affected by the market crisis but I think as soon as there will be a robust recovery of the sector its price could return above the thousand dollars
metallikingz

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:31:11 PM

During the last weeks the price of Ethereum, has dropped too much and that is not good. Since it is losing its value and demand Many people are investing and keeping this currency waiting for its price to exceed $ 1000 by the end of 2018.

● BlockAIp   
▄▀      A Decentralized Social Networking and Media Platform     ▀▄
▄▀  Whitepapper  | OneP | Presentation | Bounty  | Twitter  | Telegram    ▀▄
cryptolidus

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:54:07 PM
Merited by cryptowolfsu (2), coinbirds (1), powerman24 (1)

Ethereum is losing it`s market share comparing to BTC which is further strengthening it`s dominance (45%)
It is true for their price as well. ETH price  dropped down from 11% to 6.1% in the last half year.
I think besides other problems this is connected to the recent problems with ETH network congestion and that the upgrade solutions are prolonged until 2020.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: